Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 591 of 730 FirstFirst ... 91491541581589590591592593601641691 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 10940
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    HAHAHA HAHAHA, he voted for Trump, but he feels he can judge others about racism. HAHAHAHAHAH you are mental like the rest of Trump's devotees and you are defending a racist, like Sluggo. You are deflected.
    Yeah Trump is the most divisive leader in our history. Us against them.

I have never cared about a persons political affiliation........until Trump came along. If you support Trump, I want nothing to do with you, as you clearly are fine with racism, sexism, homophobic views, and support a straight up bully.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Yeah Trump is the most divisive leader in our history. Us against them.

I have never cared about a persons political affiliation........until Trump came along. If you support Trump, I want nothing to do with you, as you clearly are fine with racism, sexism, homophobic views, and support a straight up bully.
    Painting anyone who voted for Tru,p as a racist is a little absurd and short sighted.

I voted for Trim twice but he wasn't my choice to represent the Repubs in the election. Many repubs do not like Trump. I personally, wish he would just go away……way too divisive. However, at the end of the day, the country as a whole is way better off that it would have been with Hilly in charge or now with Pappy in charge.

You have to weigh everything.

And here is something simple (for some of you anyway)……I firmly believe that iff Trump was the president that we would not have had the baby formula shortage. A seemingly minor thing in the grand schemer of things but how the Biden admin failed (they didn't even know about it) in this seemingly ,minor thing speaks volumes about him and his people.

Never would have happened under Trump……cannot prove it but that is my belief.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Painting anyone who voted for Tru,p as a racist is a little absurd and short sighted.

I voted for Trim twice but he wasn't my choice to represent the Repubs in the election. Many repubs do not like Trump. I personally, wish he would just go away……way too divisive. However, at the end of the day, the country as a whole is way better off that it would have been with Hilly in charge or now with Pappy in charge.

And here is something simple (for some of you anyway)……I firmly believe that iff Trump was the president that we would not have had the baby formula shortage. A seemingly minor thing in the grand schemer of things but how the Biden admin failed (they didn't even know about it) in this seemingly ,minor thing speaks volumes about him and his people.

I used to agree with you.......until Trump. Supporting a bully at any level is a reveal of your character.

Sorry, anyone who can support him past around 2018 has a severe lack of morals, and supports pure racism and divisive behavior.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

and no sluggo, sticking to party lines at all costs can bite you once in a while. I keep hearing so many claim they didn't want to vote for Trump, but they did. Um, you have a choice. You voted for him once, I get it. You support him past 2018ish and voted for him again? You are part of the problem.

I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016, because I despised Hillary as a candidate. Call it a wasted vote, but I am the one who has to live with my decisions.

Sure I voted for this guy whose first big issue was about how Mexicans are rapists and murderers...but I'm not racist. Don't label me as racist for supporting the racist... #EconomicAnxiety wink wink...
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    and no sluggo, sticking to party lines at all costs can bite you once in a while. I keep hearing so many claim they didn't want to vote for Trump, but they did. Um, you have a choice. You voted for him once, I get it. You support him past 2018ish and voted for him again? You are part of the problem.

I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016, because I despised Hillary as a candidate. Call it a wasted vote, but I am the one who has to live with my decisions.
    Not sticking tp party lines. Sticking to which candidate was the best for the US

Trump / Hilly………Trump hands down (several others would have been better)

Trump. / Pappy……Trump hands down (several others would have been better)

I would have voted for Tulsi Gabbard over Trump in 20167……notice how the Dems squeezed her ut. Always found that interesting.

2020 Election had Dems coming out gf the woodwork (remember the huge debate panel?) Yet in 2016, when the presidency had to be another individual (Obama couldn't run) no one seemed to want to run against Hilly. Always fund that interesting especially since no one wanted to talk about that fact.

Trump is what he us…a loudmouthed jerk. But he us still better for the US that anything the Dems have put up.

One thing about Dem supporters……you are being completely manipulated by your party and you don't even know it. Say hi to the squad.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Sure I voted for this guy whose first big issue was about how Mexicans are rapists and murderers...but I'm not racist. Don't label me as racist for supporting the racist... #EconomicAnxiety wink wink...
    Seems like the moral character of many of the people coming from and thru Mexico is open to question. As is their government.

Is that racist remark or the thoughts of someone that doesn't want to import problems.

Is Sunny Hostin a racist given all the tripe she has spawn lately. Just wondering.

Whining about Sunny going after the republicans' ex-Trump suck-up Nikki Haley. These black women need to STFU as far as you are concerned. And we are talking about someone who works on "The View"

Didn't know you were getting in contact with your girly side by watching "The View" Thought you be more of a "Drew Barrymore Show" type.
    Last edited by WES445; 09-22-2022 at 11:48 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.

Robert Louis Stevenson

Trump tried to overturn an election and stop Democracy. If you think he is the best person to lead the country, you like a dictatorship.

Seems like the moral character of many of the people coming from and thru Mexico is open to question. As is their government.

Is that racist remark or the thoughts of someone that doesn't want to import problems.
    The internal rationalization for being racist? Thanks for a peek into your head.

You are here for shock value, aren't you? "Look at me, I am racist dissing the left and black women on a political forum. Yip Yippee" Well, you aren't. You are just a miniscule, insignificant run-of-the-mill crack-headed racist. Like the same little varmints that have been running around here since before the nation was founded.
    Last edited by WES445; 09-22-2022 at 12:05 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.

Robert Louis Stevenson

Horrible!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Whining about Sunny going after the republicans' ex-Trump suck-up Nikki Haley. These black women need to STFU as far as you are concerned. And we are talking about someone who works on "The View"

Didn't know you were getting in contact with your girly side by watching "The View" Thought you be more of a "Drew Barrymore Show" type.
    OK. thanks for the expected normal diatribe from you.

But answer the question………

Is Sunny Hostin a racist given all the tripe she has spawn lately. Just wondering.

Either you can answer it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Trump tried to overturn an election and stop Democracy. If you think he is the best person to lead the country, you like a dictatorship.
    Some of you people cannot read well.

Is Trump the best person to lead the country ……;NO NO NO NO NPO NO NO NO
    Are you getting this???

The question is……Is Trump the best person to lead the country given the choice of Hilly or Pappy……absolutely yes.

I already said that I didn't vote for Trump in the primary and would have voted for Tulsi Gabbard over Trump in an election. What the hell are you not getting here.???

Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post
    I eagerly anticipate one of your one hit wonders like "cry some more".
    Wrong guy