Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 328 of 409 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338378 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 6132
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Iíve sourced stuff from Fox News many times only to be called out for using FNÖso donít even go with that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I hope you recover from that tragedy someday.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    That you agree with BOP about sources says a lot more about you than anyone else lol. Fox News is much better than the nonsense he goes out searching for just to give an idea.
    But even if you post FN sources again the majority of you would go after that and say itís not a legitimate source etc

Thereís no point

But even if you post FN sources again the majority of you would go after that and say itís not a legitimate source etc

Thereís no point

I've posted links to Fox News' website bro...
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move fasterÖbut tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

To the avid supporters of police and their let's say "heavyhanded" handling of protestors on the left who block traffic. Do you support those same techniques being used on these guys?

And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move fasterÖbut tell me again how pro-life you are!

Joe Biden's Presidency

Thereís no point

Except so far people have pointed out itís better than sources bop uses lol. Again this isnít difficult, even if someone on the left acts dumb it doesnít change anything. You often can find another source easily if itís not some crazy opinion piece.

The issue is people like you and others mentioned donít care about validity. You bash sources that disagree with your opinion and look for sources based on if they align. Most of the time this is why conversation is impossible because reality doesnít matter to you. You are blaming left posters on here for your inability to source info lol. Cmon

Its funny that some people actually think that there are some sources of information out there that are somehow more accurate than others. The truth is that all of these outlets slant information and edit other stuff selectively in order to sell their wares and increase their circulation. And now, some idiots on a message board like this want to determine that one post gets sourced correctly and another is garbage just because they say it is. That is like telling someone that Wes is a fantastic writer.

Thereís no point

Fox has also gone liberal in much of its programming other than the big ratings shows like Gutfeld, Ingram, Hannity, and Tucker. Its the influence of the Murdoch boys and a few of their BOD appointees. The majority of their "news" anchors are basically RINOs now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Its funny that some people actually think that there are some sources of information out there that are somehow more accurate than others. The truth is that all of these outlets slant information and edit other stuff selectively in order to sell their wares and increase their circulation. And now, some idiots on a message board like this want to determine that one post gets sourced correctly and another is garbage just because they say it is. That is like telling someone that Wes is a fantastic writer.
    Your sources of information are absolute ********. You'll never figure out what the rest of us already get.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Your sources of information are absolute ********. You'll never figure out what the rest of us already get.
    don't give a rat's *** what you and you little POS pals "get", crapinmypants, whatever you've "got" is contaminated.

don't give a rat's *** what you and you little POS pals "get", crapinmypants, whatever you've "got" is contaminated.
    Yeah it has nothing to do with the fact that you have **** for brains. When are you going to figure out that no one is entertaining your ******** sites like the Patriot Press or eaglesforum.org?

Fox has also gone liberal in much of its programming other than the big ratings shows like Gutfeld, Ingram, Hannity, and Tucker. Its the influence of the Murdoch boys and a few of their BOD appointees. The majority of their "news" anchors are basically RINOs now.
    You're one of those people who believes sincerely what Stephen Colbert said as satire...that facts have a well known liberal bias.

Any and all Florida teachers should be encouraged to fill the survey out like a conservative would. Lie and lie and lie some more!

I feel so bad for interns.

So the Netherlands is seizing all farmland and shutting all farms down to meet C02 goals.

This is despite the fact that the Netherland (in spite of its size and climate) is one of the world's largest exporters of food and one of the most efficient in terms of land, energy, AND CO2 emissions. Also, were facing a global food shortage. So...you know this will make it worse.

Famers and even fishermen who are striking in solidarity have blocked off all the major roads and ports in the country shutting everything down.

Oh, also, the Netherlands is importing a record amount of Coal to burn to power their energy sector.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I feel so bad for interns.

What?