Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 807 of 901 FirstFirst ... 307707757797805806807808809817857 ... LastLast
Results 12,091 to 12,105 of 13515
  1. #12091
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    21,186
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You posted the wrong link:

    https://youtu.be/3nvTgSW2L8Q
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  2. #12092
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    9,406
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post
    Those pesky facts...
    Yes, facts

    https://tradingeconomics.com/united-...mployment-rate
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  3. #12093
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    82,859
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You posted the wrong link:

    https://youtu.be/3nvTgSW2L8Q
    he nailed it. Mississippi ranks in the bottom 10 of literally any measureable of "good". It is without question the most pathetic state we have.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  4. #12094
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,714
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post


    Do you mean these facts? The ones from the same website you linked? These are the unemployment rates. Lowest since the mid-late 60s.

    yes, facts

  5. #12095
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    9,406
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post


    Do you mean these facts? The ones from the same website you linked? These are the unemployment rates. Lowest since the mid-late 60s.

    yes, facts
    Lower labor force than pre-pandemic. How do you miss that?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  6. #12096
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    52,853
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    he nailed it. Mississippi ranks in the bottom 10 of literally any measureable of "good". It is without question the most pathetic state we have.
    I love how he pretends like tent cities don't exist in major metropolitan areas in Republican states. I saw plenty of them when I was in Miami, Tampa and New Orleans last year.

  7. #12097
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,714
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Lower labor force than pre-pandemic. How do you miss that?
    What is your point?

  8. #12098
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    9,406
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I love how he pretends like tent cities don't exist in major metropolitan areas in Republican states. I saw plenty of them when I was in Miami, Tampa and New Orleans last year.
    So two that are democratic areas and one (Tampa) that is seen as a toss-up?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  9. #12099
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    9,406
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post
    What is your point?
    That it's nice that jobs are coming back but it isn't close to celebration time.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  10. #12100
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    68,684
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    he nailed it. Mississippi ranks in the bottom 10 of literally any measureable of "good". It is without question the most pathetic state we have.
    Chief Moron himself, who lives there, even refers to it as "hell on Earth".



    *oops, read through this too quickly and mistook Mississippi for Missouri
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 02-03-2023 at 05:00 PM.

  11. #12101
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    52,853
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    So two that are democratic areas and one (Tampa) that is seen as a toss-up?
    The way its presented is its strictly a problem within Democratic states. That's not remotely true. And it doesn't change the fact that Republican states have the most people living at or below the poverty rate.

    https://www.fcnl.org/updates/2022-10...rest-states-us

    What do all those states have in common?

    Better yet, sit this one out brett.

  12. #12102
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    49,755
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Lower labor force than pre-pandemic. How do you miss that?
    Isnít that in large part because a million people died of Covid?

  13. #12103
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    9,406
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The way its presented is its strictly a problem within Democratic states. That's not remotely true. And it doesn't change the fact that Republican states have the most people living at or below the poverty rate.

    https://www.fcnl.org/updates/2022-10...rest-states-us

    What do all those states have in common?

    Better yet, sit this one out brett.
    I have taken no side, however the data brought forth by Metswon69 did nothing to show it's a Republican issue.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  14. #12104
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    49,755
    What large cities are even conservative?

  15. #12105
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    21,186
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Chief Moron himself, who lives there, even refers to it as "hell on Earth".
    This moron doesn't even know state abbreviations.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •