Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 224 of 324 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 4857
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Authenticity of the emails will be determined by a court, not by a bunch of people arguing on an internet message board. I will wait until I see a verdict.
    And, by the way, don't worry. Joe and Hunter Biden will likely never see the inside of a jail cell, nor will Trump or Hillary. I doubt it Gaetz and Cawthorn will either.

Marjorie Taylor Greene? I won't predict that for her. She could and possibly should be jailed.
    Except... you didn't wait.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Authenticity of the emails will be determined by a court, not by a bunch of people arguing on an internet message board. I will wait until I see a verdict.
    And, by the way, don't worry. Joe and Hunter Biden will likely never see the inside of a jail cell, nor will Trump or Hillary. I doubt it Gaetz and Cawthorn will either.

Marjorie Taylor Greene? I won't predict that for her. She could and possibly should be jailed.
    Fascinating stuff. You should start a blog.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Except... you didn't wait.
    Again, it appears that your reading comprehension fails you at a very important time. I said that I would wait for a court to rule on the voracity of the emails. I simply posted a list of them for your perusal. The fact that you haven't even looked at them does not surprise me at all.
    Now, before you attempt to drag me down yet another of your rabbit holes, I will not continue to "debate" this. There is nothing further to debate.

Again, it appears that your reading comprehension fails you at a very important time. I said that I would wait for a court to rule on the voracity of the emails. I simply posted a list of them for your perusal. The fact that you haven't even looked at them does not surprise me at all.
    Now, before you attempt to drag me down yet another of your rabbit holes, I will not continue to "debate" this. There is nothing further to debate.
    And by "wait," you mean "post something claiming to be them with no knowledge of whether or not any of them actually are and then act like that's waiting" which, obviously, isn't.

Good show, old chap.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

The military reviewed a drone strike that the military carried out in 2019 that killed women and children but found that most people were PROBABLY terrorists so no big deal. And while there were failures up and down in the reporting and investigation...it's all good no punishment needed

TLDR: Cookie Monster clears Cookie Monster in case of missing cookies.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...1e2dbfe0feb8e5

Madison Cawthorn was an unserious kid.

His entire staff were social media, PR people, there were no policy people on his staff.

He was an IG Congressmen, and I'm glad he's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I just hope that this means that Madison will finally drop names on those GOP orgies. We need to know who is living a double life.
    No, you don't want to open that can of worms. I am sure it goes both ways. Clinton, cough, cough. After that high class pimp got killed in prison and his accomplice in limbo, I don't think Madison will do much talking...for long.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    No, you don't want to open that can of worms. I am sure it goes both ways. Clinton, cough, cough. After that high class pimp got killed in prison and his accomplice in limbo, I don't think Madison will do much talking...for long.
    Well he explicitly said they were GOP cocaine orgies, but even if they are bipartisan I want names named. I don't want them to remain hidden just because they advocate for policies that I support.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Madison Cawthorn was an unserious kid.

His entire staff were social media, PR people, there were no policy people on his staff.

He was an IG Congressmen, and I'm glad he's gone.
    Isn't there a female congressional that fits this profile??? I think there is,

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Isn't there a female congressional that fits this profile??? I think there is,
    I'm guessing you're not referring to Lauren Boebert or Marjorie Taylor Greene.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!

I'm guessing you're not referring to Lauren Boebert or Marjorie Taylor Greene.
    Among a few others.

Damn inflation hit 9%!

In the UK, seeming to confirm that inflation is a global and not just US problem.

You need to get out more.

Put the Crayolas away, open the front door, and walk thru it. Take some bread, feed the birds. Works wonders.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    You need to get out more.

Put the Crayolas away, open the front door, and walk thru it. Take some bread, feed the birds. Works wonders.
    I'm sorry you don't like seeing the facts of who is responsible for most political murders. It really digs into the narrative that some people like to sell that people on the left are more violent.