Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 223 of 317 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233273 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 4742

Madison is reaching out to make sure the OnlyCousins endorsement is still available.

Madison is a dingbat. Way too many mistakes.

I just hope that this means that Madison will finally drop names on those GOP orgies. We need to know who is living a double life.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I just hope that this means that Madison will finally drop names on those GOP orgies. We need to know who is living a double life.
    I do also. I hope McConnell and Romney are two of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    I do also. I hope McConnell and Romney are two of them.
    You hope two married men are cheating on their wives in weird old man orgies?

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    You hope two married men are cheating on their wives in weird old man orgies?
    Romney wouldn't surprise me and McConnell is weird.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    🤣
    The year is 2022 and liberals are angry at school teachers for using the correct pronouns when addressing their students. We are living in an episode of the Twilight Zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    The year is 2022 and liberals are angry at school teachers for using the correct pronouns when addressing their students. We are living in an episode of the Twilight Zone.
    The teacher was suing to preserve its right to misgendering them.
    ____

So are mail in ballots not fraudulent anymore?

The teacher was suing to preserve its right to misgendering them.
    ____

So are mail in ballots not fraudulent anymore?

No, the teacher was using the correct pronouns. Horses are not cows. Blue is not red. Males are not females.

So if I create a CGI enhanced video of the peepee tape, does that mean it is real?
    Go ahead and post it. And, while you're at it, at least look at the list of emails I posted. I haven't read through more than a couple of the emails, but there are only 128,775 of them to read through. You should be able to get through them in an afternoon.
    Last edited by catman; 05-18-2022 at 01:16 AM.

Authenticity of the emails will be determined by a court, not by a bunch of people arguing on an internet message board. I will wait until I see a verdict.
    And, by the way, don't worry. Joe and Hunter Biden will likely never see the inside of a jail cell, nor will Trump or Hillary. I doubt it Gaetz and Cawthorn will either.

Marjorie Taylor Greene? I won't predict that for her. She could and possibly should be jailed.

No, the teacher was using the correct pronouns. Horses are not cows. Blue is not red. Males are not females.
    Conservatives care way more about calling someone what they want to be called than they care about you not.

The year is 2022 and "Christians" are going to court for the right to call someone something other than what they're asking to be called. We are living in an episode of the Twilight Zone.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Today we learned Jack doesn't know the difference between nouns and pronouns.