Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 260 of 290 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 4349

Thread: Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You initially brought it up as a rhetorical question. The post reeks of insincerity.
    I think that Psaki just gave Joey a new word to trot out and gave him the word genocide to try and use in a sentence. He was going to blame Trump for genocide but someone mentioned Putin and he used it instead to relate it to him. Joey is leaking oil right now and is about ready to be ushered out of humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Seems like he is not ignoring you. On the other hand, it does seem like you ignore him when he presses you with something you don't like or for that matter questions your true motives in respect to this and other issues.

I'm not saying you need to respond to everything he posts. I question the timing in which you ignore certain discussion points. Heck, you even have fellow conservatives in here who question how sincere you are in regard to the Ukrainian resistance and the Russian committed genocide that is occurring there.
    No, there are times where there will be a post with like 3 questions, and he'll intentionally skip that second question, no matter how many times it's asked.

Like I said if there is something you believe I should respond to, act in good faith, and just re-ask the question. I'm usually down to answer the questions if I see them.
    Hell, if there is a question someone else asked me that you would like to see me answer, feel free to ask it yourself.

(Unless the comment's from Spliff, but I don't think that's reasonable to hold me to a standard where I have to respond to spliff's B.S.)

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Except that I have you pegged to a TEE.
    No, you are a giant ****** with nothing of value to add except bad sarcasm. I can't pretend your anything other than that.

Go **** yourself.

Sure thing, you brainless shrimp.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yes we would probably be upset if they did what we are doing to help. But that isnít a reason for us not to do it. I assume you know that. Right?
    There is nothing probably about it. Remember Bounty-Gate where Russia was paying the Taliban to kill our soldiers.
    Trump was called a Traitor for letting this happen. Dem's were calling for impeachment, And congress wanted him to authorize the killing of Russian Soldiers and Intel Agents in response.
    We know what would happen.
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/russ...ry?id=71495576

I just don't understand why were *****-footing around this war. Just declare the war and go all in.

You initially brought it up as a rhetorical question. The post reeks of insincerity.
    The following sentance that you didn't bold show's it's not rhetorical.

I literally say, "If that means military conflict with a Nuclear Superpower then so be it."

That could not be any clearer, that
    A) I understand what I'm advocating for.
    B) What Russia is capable of.

Bolded: This is of course, not true. I donít ignore questions, I answer them; directly (unlike a great many here who do everything g they can to answer ambiguously).

And no, you do not act in good faith. You ask questions that you know the answer to or have received a response on, like when you asked a half dozen times why Dems donít pass a gay marriage law despite me telling you every time they donít have the votes.
    I have had to ask you questions several times, to which you ignore them while answering other questions in the same post.
    Your rather unique like that.

It's hard to tell sometimes with Ukraine what they actually want. Because they will put out different messages to different audiences.
    That said, I don't see how they achive these goals without the US/NATO getting directly involved militarially.

Objectives change over time. The primary goal of the US now is to continue to make Russia suffer increasingly the negative consequences of their actions (I am not sure we ever really cared all that much about Ukraineís sovereignty).

Nope, never did. It is about making Russia bleed. Look like Finland is fast tracking their application into NATO. That should add more fuel to this dumpster fire.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Nope, never did. It is about making Russia bleed. Look like Finland is fast tracking their application into NATO. That should add more fuel to this dumpster fire.

I wonder why people think you hate America?

And a few months ago you were saying we only help Ukraine because they're white. Now you say we just want to hurt the Russians.

All your takes are simple and cynical. And have no consistency.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Objectives change over time. The primary goal of the US now is to continue to make Russia suffer increasingly the negative consequences of their actions (I am not sure we ever really cared all that much about Ukraineís sovereignty).
    We are always the bad guys after all.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    It's hard to tell sometimes with Ukraine what they actually want. Because they will put out different messages to different audiences.
    That said, I don't see how they achive these goals without the US/NATO getting directly involved militarially.

Well as the war has gone on, Russia has looked worse and it has emboldened Ukraine.

What is so hard to understand here?

Is he confused that Ukraine has emphasized different things to different audiences based on what they view as that audiencesí mutual interests with Ukraine?

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    I wonder why people think you hate America?

And a few months ago you were saying we only help Ukraine because they're white. Now you say we just want to hurt the Russians.

All your takes are simple and cynical. And have no consistency.
    Once again, show me were I said we are helping the Ukrainians only because they're white.. You are constantly spreading lies.

Oh, yeah, a dumbf.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-12-2022 at 09:28 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Question

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Once again, show me were I said we are helping the Ukrainians only because they're white.. You are constantly spreading lies.

Oh, yeah, a dumbf.

Lol. Yeah of course. It's not that you literally can't be consistent in anything besides painting the USA as some evil empire.

Now this is the new lefty rhetoric? This is all just some genius ploy to hurt Russia? This claim I'm more interested in.

So is this only America? Or is every country aiding Ukraine just doing it to hurt Russia?

Which we want to do.... why exactly?
    The primary goal for us in Europe since after WWII is to keep stability. Avoid another giant war and promote commerce and peace. As its best for everybody. And yes, most importantly, our own interests.

To act like we're just blood thirsty is so stupid. It's just the same nonsense from far lefties. Again you wonder why people say you hate America, when you quite blatantly try your best to paint them as an objectively evil force in all situations.

P.S. Just for the lols, could you explain why Finland wanting to join NATO is a bad thing? Is it wrong to not be down with a Russian invasion?

And no worries if you don't want to respond. I know you having to defend your dumb foreign policy takes triggers you. I fully expect you to play the victim card like usual.
    Last edited by MRSpock; 05-13-2022 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    We are always the bad guys after all.
    So my saying that the emerging goal of further diminishing Russiaís stature in the world (an achievable goal, mind you, given the complexities of this conflict) is tantamount to my saying that the US are the bad guys? Okay, if you say so.

I said that our goals have shifted as the conflict has played out, and while I am not sure what our goal was at the outset ó Iím pretty sure we didnít either ó you know as well as I that if Russia had succeeded in defeating Ukraine in its initial blitzkrieg that the US would not have pursued an objective of re-establishing Ukrainian sovereignty. And for good reason. Which is why I said what I said.