Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 268 of 292 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270278 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 4370

Thread: Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    None of us know what might happen if Putin croaks or is removed from power and what happens next and/or who replaces him. It's a scary and dangerous time for the world certainly. But at the same time, Putin has earned his death and we can only hope that the Russian people can find a better future. No one deserves to live their lives under tyrants like Putin, Xi, and other a-holes.
    Whose the guy Putin improsined that Russians loved? Cant remember.

Unfirtunately whoever it is their Oligarchy will remain, but im sure itll be someone less ambitious in regard to ex0ansion.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post

Unfirtunately whoever it is their Oligarchy will remain, but im sure itll be someone less ambitious in regard to ex0ansion.
    Probably someone equally ambitious but certainly not someone with the capital to operate.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Probably someone equally ambitious but certainly not someone with the capital to operate.
    Not sure, but i mean the guy who was inbetween Putins terms was at least willing to sort things out with Obama.

That might be the same guy thats in prison though

Not sure, but i mean the guy who was inbetween Putins terms was at least willing to sort things out with Obama.

That's someone else.

Also, Putin was PM during that time and had all the power.
    Putin transferred all the power of the presidency to the PM before he left office. Then moved it all back to the presidency before he went back to being PM.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I’m not questioning his assessment, I’m questioning why you aren’t given you’ve questioned literally everything else he’s ever said…
    I was wrong about Russia's willingness to invade. I should be more open-minded. And if we're both in agreement that Biden is correct in his assessment that what's happening is a genocide what's the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Comparing the entities that committed genocide in Rwanda and Kosovo to Russia? Really? Do you not see a major difference between the former 2 and the latter? And why they that alone is such a distinct problem.
    What is the moral difference between what Russia is doing in Ukraine vs Rwanda?

And then what? What happens when i prove you made this claim?

Youll run away from aknowledging your own hypocrisy.

And either youre trolling right now, or your opinions are even more reactionary than i thought.

"An honest man doesnt have to remember what he said"
    Oh, boy. Evertime. Tell you what, once again, this is your problem. I don't give a ****.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Oh, boy. Evertime. Tell you what, once again, this is your problem. I don't give a ****.
    Its not really "my problem". What you say or do here has 0 effect on my life.

I just want to know what excuse you have lined up. Because you know damn well you said that **** multiple times.

I figured youd do what you usually do. Throw a tantrum, say you won't respond to me anymore, but then argue with my posts through other posters. While passive aggresively talking ****. Maybe even ignore list me.

Its not really "my problem". What you say or do here has 0 effect on my life.
    Right, and that is why you have harping on this for over a year. You are so full of crap that it flows off the screen.

I just want to know what excuse you have lined up. Because you know damn well you said that **** multiple times.[

I figured youd do what you usually do. Throw a tantrum, say you won't respond to me anymore, but then argue with my posts through other posters. While passive aggresively talking ****. Maybe even ignore list me.
    What we are going to have couple counseling now? Every one here are aggressive or passive aggressive with their post. SO, WHY THIS OBESSIVE WITH ME? You are waiting to see what excuse I will use? Coming from a guy that says I have zero effect on his life or in his head.

Once again for the last time, I am not dealing with or have to deal with your problem. What a f'ing waste of time you are.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-19-2022 at 09:31 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    If he were seriously pushing for it. But he's not.
    He just got thru telling another poster he for sending troops to Ukraine when that person complain about having to send troops there.

So, you tell me where did I go wrong?
    Last edited by WES445; 05-19-2022 at 09:32 AM.

Will Rogers

He was a puppet with no agency to do anything Putin didn't sign off on. We should probably have know that and maybe we suspected it, but we got burned by our efforts to act on this assumption. Then Putin took Crimea not too long after he left (he left in 2012 and Putin took it in 2014).
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I was wrong about Russia's willingness to invade. I should be more open-minded. And if we're both in agreement that Biden is correct in his assessment that what's happening is a genocide what's the problem?

What is the moral difference between what Russia is doing in Ukraine vs Rwanda?
    There is no moral difference but there's a huge difference in the culprits and the ramifications of involving ourselves too deeply. You are aware of that, right?

The Barry O open mike moment was with Russian President Medeved (SP?) I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    He just got thru telling another poster he for sending troops to Ukraine when that person complain about having to send troops there.

So, you tell me where did I go wrong?
    By taking anything ciabatta boi says seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    The Barry O open mike moment was with Russian President Medeved (SP?) I believe.
    In retrospect that was a mistake, but I don't think we could have seen Crimea or this second invasion coming at the time. With each day, we have more clues to provide context that we can make better decisions.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Well, if you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em.

“While polls continue to suggest that most Russians back their military, the greatest dearth of enthusiasm is among high school and university students, who “have the highest level of negativism, at 35%, toward the war and authorities among all groups of the population…

To address that, the Kremlin is rolling out new efforts to encourage patriotism among students, including American-style flag ceremonies and anthem singing, expanded cadet training, and greater efforts to combat news narratives that don’t comply with those from Russian sources.”

https://www.csmonitor.com/Daily/2022...882454#1144282