Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Game Thread- Knicks vs Heat: Miami takes home win streak into matchup with New York

vs

New York Knicks (23-25, 11th in the Eastern Conference) vs. Miami Heat (30-17, first in the Eastern Conference)

Miami; Wednesday, 7:30 p.m. EST

Miami will try to keep its three-game home win streak intact when the Heat take on New York.

The Heat have gone 19-9 against Eastern Conference teams. Miami has a 3-5 record in games decided by less than 4 points.

The Knicks are 14-19 against Eastern Conference opponents. New York is last in the league scoring 40.6 points per game in the paint.

TOP PERFORMERS: Tyler Herro is scoring 20.7 points per game with 4.9 rebounds and 4.0 assists for the Heat. Caleb Martin is averaging 13.4 points and 5.3 rebounds over the last 10 games for Miami.

Julius Randle is averaging 18.9 points, 9.9 rebounds and 5.1 assists for the Knicks. RJ Barrett is averaging 22.5 points over the last 10 games for New York.

LAST 10 GAMES: Heat: 7-3, averaging 111.2 points, 44.6 rebounds, 27.3 assists, 8.0 steals and 3.7 blocks per game while shooting 46.4% from the field. Their opponents have averaged 105.0 points per game.

Knicks: 5-5, averaging 101.0 points, 47.1 rebounds, 21.8 assists, 6.6 steals and 3.9 blocks per game while shooting 43.7% from the field. Their opponents have averaged 100.1 points.

INJURIES: Heat: Victor Oladipo: out (right knee), Markieff Morris: day to day (reconditioning), KZ Okpala: day to day (wrist), Kyle Lowry: day to day (personal), Tyler Herro: out (health and safety protocols).

Knicks: Mitchell Robinson: out (ankle), Ryan Arcidiacono: out (ankle), Derrick Rose: out (ankle).

We Miss You!!!!

Marc Berman
    @NYPost_Berman
    ·
    6h
    Mitchell Robinson expected to go, Thibs say.
    Marc Berman
    @NYPost_Berman
    ·
    6h
    Ryan A. of Villanova is indeed alive in Miami.

Fred Katz
    @FredKatz
    ·
    22s
    Nerlens Noel and Mitchell Robinson are both game-time decisions, Tom Thibodeau says.

Nerlens Noel (left knee soreness) has been ruled out of Wednesday’s meeting with the Heat.

Katz

Quote Originally Posted by DeeJay View Post
    Nerlens Noel (left knee soreness) has been ruled out of Wednesday’s meeting with the Heat.

Katz
    Noel’s knee is becoming more and more sus. Is he gonna need surgery?

Quote Originally Posted by colinskik View Post
    Noel’s knee is becoming more and more sus. Is he gonna need surgery?
    I have to laugh, as everyone justified signing Noel, because he was insurance for Mitch. Meanwhile, the guy is barely in uniform. 10M apparently buys a lot of suits

Next 8 games should eliminate us from playoff contention. We may just go winless and Thibs insistence on playing vets to get wins will be pointless. Trade deadline will be at around the Knicks Nuggets game. Management trade Burks and Evan. Get Brunson for IQ and scout well from the draft. This game against Miami is a beat down on the horizon. I hate losing to Miami , darn. I thought we would be competing with Miami this season. Oh, well, let's get this beat down over with. I hope Randall plays well, help his trade value
    Last edited by flimflamman; 01-26-2022 at 08:23 PM.

Game Thread- Knicks vs Heat: Miami takes home win streak into matchup with New York

This should be interesting. This is the first team we have played in a while that I feel just had a lot more talent then us. Should be a good measuring stick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

NY_KnicksPR
    @NY_KnicksPR
    ·
    56m
    Mitchell Robinson (sprained left ankle) is available and Nerlens Noel (sore left knee) is out tonight at Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    This should be interesting. This is the first team we have played in a while that I feel just had a lot more talent then us. Should be a good measuring stick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Miami has more talent and a better coach. Tonight will be brutal. I hope Randall plays well and Evan and Burks, as well, let's raise their trade value

FREE CAM!

Poor Van Gundy just had to run through a litany of compliments about Miami…..
    Might be a hard game for him to watch if we get our ***** whooped

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    FREE CAM!

[emoji106]

Quote Originally Posted by DeeJay View Post

Katz
    LOL - what a pathetic signing

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I have to laugh, as everyone justified signing Noel, because he was insurance for Mitch. Meanwhile, the guy is barely in uniform. 10M apparently buys a lot of suits
    Guilty as charged. I thought he earned it last year. But yeah, he's worthless

Quote Originally Posted by callmeDro View Post
    LOL - what a pathetic signing

Kemba has played more games than Noel. (Probably).
    That says a lot.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast