Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4282909192
Results 1,366 to 1,370 of 1370
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    What meaning does that give Trump’s comment “I have not selected who I’m going to pick yet”?
    Trump tells it like it is...but he doesn't always mean what he says!
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Listen I'm sorry if you don't want to call Trump a sexist since based on your logic his words make him such. Please make that someone else's problem rather than mine. I'm not going to keep repeating the exact same thing.
    Again, try and learn some respect...President Trump.
    And I'd be open to looking at his sexist behavior as President. You have not shown any.
    President Biden's racist and sexist behavior has been shown. Once as Candidate and once as President. Why do you keep hiding that? Are you afraid it exposes your racism and sexism if you do?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The above statement seems particularly ironic given the below:

I’m not the one trying to change the meaning of words: you are.

You’re arguing that he didn’t mean he had not selected someone yet when he said he had not selected someone yet.

To be clear: you’re saying when Trump said “I have not selected someone yet” that he had in fact; selected someone? How is that NOT lying?
    Again, you are ignoring the evidence of the lists. Why you keep missing that is going to get so many folks off.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Again, you are ignoring the evidence of the lists. Why you keep missing that is going to get so many folks off.
    I’m not ignoring the lists, I’m asking you how those lists change the meaning of “I have not decided who I am going to pick yet”

Again, try and learn some respect...President Trump.
    And I'd be open to looking at his sexist behavior as President. You have not shown any.
    President Biden's racist and sexist behavior has been shown. Once as Candidate and once as President. Why do you keep hiding that? Are you afraid it exposes your racism and sexism if you do?
    More impressively dumb blabbering from brett05.

Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4282909192