Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Oh crap. You just joined the snowflake club. Lol
    Hahahhaa

Oh crap. You just joined the snowflake club. Lol
    Fishing boomer is about to rip you a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Fishing boomer is about to rip you a new one.
    Not a chance. Lol

It’s the exact same thing. Lol
    They will never do it even though they did it already.
    Just not logical.
    So, Carson COULD....

just kidding.

**** Sean Payton.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I mean.. I hate the cowboys and I think his logic here is incredibly flawed.. jerry Jones won 3 already.

In fact Jerry was the first owner to win three Super Bowls in his first 7 years of ownership. Not bad.
    Are you really going to tell me that you dont think Jerry Jones is the problem? What is it then? How many coaches has he gone through? Parcells, of all of them, couldnt win there. Its not that he wont spend money. Thats never been an issue. The issue is he doesnt actually know how to run a football team. But he tries to and he gets in everyones way. He had early success with Jimmy Johnson, but Jones couldnt handle Johnson getting the apotlight and it being his team. Johnson leaves, Switzer wins one with a loaded roster which was largely a result of the Walker trade. It was all downhill after that, because the benefits if that werent going to last forever, and Johnson wasnt around and Jones had to put his mark on everything. Thats why they havent won anything in 25 years. And mark my words, they wont as long as Jerry Jones is involved. Every talking head has spoken to this on some level. Youre just in denial.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post
    Are you really going to tell me that you dont think Jerry Jones is the problem? What is it then? How many coaches has he gone through? Parcells, of all of them, couldnt win there. Its not that he wont spend money. Thats never been an issue. The issue is he doesnt actually know how to run a football team. But he tries to and he gets in everyones way. He had early success with Jimmy Johnson, but Jones couldnt handle Johnson getting the apotlight and it being his team. Johnson leaves, Switzer wins one with a loaded roster which was largely a result of the Walker trade. It was all downhill after that, because the benefits if that werent going to last forever, and Johnson wasnt around and Jones had to put his mark on everything. Thats why they havent won anything in 25 years. And mark my words, they wont as long as Jerry Jones is involved. Every talking head has spoken to this on some level. Youre just in denial.
    I think Jerry Jones got too big headed. I’d say he was part of the reason they won in the 90s but he’s also a reason they haven’t won in so long. It can go both ways.

Outside of the Giants teams he coached Parcels never won anywhere.

Instantly makes the Saints more likable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Outside of the Giants teams he coached Parcels never won anywhere.
    He took the Pats to a super bowl grandpa. Forget your Alzheimer’s meds today?

We really have no mods in here anymore do we.

We really have no mods in here anymore do we.
    What are you crying about now? Oh, I think you meant to put a question mark in your post. Just a thought, smart guy, just a thought…

He took the Pats to a super bowl grandpa. Forget your Alzheimer’s meds today?
    If he did forget to take his Alzheimer’s meds, he probably wouldn’t remember.

But real talk, did you forget to take your bipolar meds this week?

What are you crying about now? Oh, I think you meant to put a question mark in your post. Just a thought, smart guy, just a thought…
    Lol.. seriously man why do you always have to attack someone on here?

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    If he did forget to take his Alzheimer’s meds, he probably wouldn’t remember.

But real talk, did you forget to take your bipolar meds this week?
    Real talk, I don’t think you know what bipolar disorder really even is. My issue is I really have very little tolerance or patience for stupidity or incompetence.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast