Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 81
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,261
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Lol.. seriously man why do you always have to attack someone on here?
    Why do people here have to be stupid?

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    8,041
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post
    Real talk, I don’t think you know what bipolar disorder really even is. My issue is I really have very little tolerance or patience for stupidity or incompetence.
    Yeah but you can have a decent conversation with someone and disagree with them without verbally attacking them. Disagreements happen all the time, that’s part of life in general.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    8,041
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post
    Why do people here have to be stupid?
    There is stupidity on here, true, but I don’t necessarily think a difference of opinion is always necessarily due to stupidity.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,261
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Yeah but you can have a decent conversation with someone and disagree with them without verbally attacking them. Disagreements happen all the time, that’s part of life in general.
    I dont disagree, but thats not how people here are. People cant just disagree with me without having to make some ******** remark. When in Rome, as they say…

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,500
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post
    He took the Pats to a super bowl grandpa. Forget your Alzheimer’s meds today?
    And he lost. He also got the Jets to the AFC Championship Game which was a huge accomplishment. Hell his best coaching job might be getting the Cowboys to the playoffs his 1st year in Dallas with Quincy Carter as his QB. Great coaching job but he still eventually lost.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,500
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post
    Real talk, I don’t think you know what bipolar disorder really even is. My issue is I really have very little tolerance or patience for stupidity or incompetence.
    You’re definitely on the wrong board then. That’s a requirement around here.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    45,991
    This bigfish guy acting like he’s the pinnacle of genius.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    22,149
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    This bigfish guy acting like he’s the pinnacle of genius.
    Your avatar change is throwing me.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

    Angelique KerberMaria SakkariLeylah FernandezJasmine Paolini

    Saul "Canelo" AlvarezBianca Belair

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    97,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Your avatar change is throwing me.
    He’s weak.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    45,991
    I’m an elitist snowflake. Had to rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,999
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I’m an elitist snowflake. Had to rep
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3FtlYHjnTw
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,899
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post
    What are you crying about now? Oh, I think you meant to put a question mark in your post. Just a thought, smart guy, just a thought…
    No question mark needed cause it wasn’t a question. More of a statement.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    97,813
    How on earth is this guy still here, let alone at 1000 posts and have never seen him before this week?

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,899
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    How on earth is this guy still here, let alone at 1000 posts and have never seen him before this week?
    Good question

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,999
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    How on earth is this guy still here, let alone at 1000 posts and have never seen him before this week?
    well, you could just look at his post history and see that he'd regularly posted on the Packers forum before recently
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •