Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    better stat is his JAN numbers, 23/7/4 on 45/42 shooting. I believe its been his highest scoring month ever. He's actually scoring 19.2 per 36 this year compared to 18.1 last year.

he's slowing taking the reigns.
    Hope so man. I’d like to see it continue. There were some not great ones mixed in there

The Knicks will take on the team with the best record in the east, the Miami Heat tonight. I have a hunch that it will be a close game late in the 4th, Id have to lean towards miami winning though unfortunately. Maybe not...hmm i wonder if Mitch will be back for us

https://twitter.com/knickfilmskool/s...374765056?s=21

We are slow. I think this thread illustrates how this stuff isn’t complicated either. Basketball is a simple game. Go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    https://twitter.com/knickfilmskool/s...374765056?s=21

We are slow. I think this thread illustrates how this stuff isn’t complicated either. Basketball is a simple game. Go!

yea we are and we always give Randle the ball, never an outlet, its just what they must do in practice and what Thibs preaches.

But how is Kemba slow lol, because he's waiting for the play to unfold when it's to give RJ the ball off a baseline screen that took forever?

So called experts don't always nail things either, it's really not that easy as some make it out to be.

And maybe we just don't have outlet type passers? How many when we do attempt get picked off? Didn't we just see Obi's pass get Picked last game?

The difference between a leader and a dumbass. One takes responsibility. The other tells you to shut the **** up.

https://twitter.com/NBA_NewYork/stat...HG7MZ1Saw&s=19

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by callmeDro; 01-26-2022 at 06:53 PM.

Game #48 New York Knicks (23-24) @ Cleveland Cavaliers (28-19): A Tale of two Cities

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    yea we are and we always give Randle the ball, never an outlet, its just what they must do in practice and what Thibs preaches.

But how is Kemba slow lol, because he's waiting for the play to unfold when it's to give RJ the ball off a baseline screen that took forever?

So called experts don't always nail things either, it's really not that easy as some make it out to be.

And maybe we just don't have outlet type passers? How many when we do attempt get picked off? Didn't we just see Obi's pass get Picked last game?
    Toppin aggressively pushing the ball, trying to make and advance pass, and getting picked needs to be viewed as an attempted solution snd not a problem. Thibs needs to free these guys. We are way too scripted.

At least when Obi misses a 3 by 6 feet he doesn’t respond by trying to take 4 guys off the dribble

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718