Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post
    I think the importance of the effort and focus is highlighted by the plus minus for IQ versus Randle.

IQ was +11 while going 1-10 in a game we lost by 2pts.

Randle was minus a lot.

It is all about effort and competing even though your shot isn't falling.
    oh no doubt , IQ was getting over picks doing a great job but he also had no offensive flow at all, his dribble was off the clock went down, he was a mess tonight, but he did great on the ohter end.

Thibs is one stubborn mule, and this was easily a game he could have had Cam in there for a bit,

And to end the game with over a 40ft heave that was covered even, please Thibs, go google some inbounds plays, yours stinks, even the easy inbounds are difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Why TF is Randle back in there

I mean come on

Why even bother watching this ****
    Lol I donít know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    I said watch this play, towards half court and what did we do? Randle don't move two feet, you don't put him in the play, make him a decoy in the corner, you get your best shooter, yes Grimes the ball no matter what,

did Thibs ever hear of a double pick out of of bounds?

Terrible game first off Randle is horrible, I can't even stand to watch him play, honest to god. 18 points on 17 shots and good old Thibs leaving him in when Love was going off on three's, notice he had none against Obi?

Burks WTF happened, damn he is hurting this club

FT shooting, do you actually practice this FREE concept?

Obi and Grimes a +21 and +20

Randle -22

Randle is a Knick killer this year, he stagnates the offense he don't move on defense, he TO and stupidly.

I am not happy with the coach or Randle, actually extremely peeved!!!!

Hard to watch this team, we can never in bound the ball without it being a project, it's a joke, it's the same in bounds play over and over and over, and Randle standing outside the arc, it's killing the spacing.

I think I called every first quarter substitution pretty much on the dot, a coach that is that predictable, damn!

BTW, Obi had a really nice game on both ends, and Grimes can play this game.

Cam played for Burks tonight we win. But you know coach has a rotation, damn!
    I agree on all points. I just hope we can stay around. 500 until trade deadline. Leon has to see how important a good pg is to a team. Gartland had a bad shooting night but he was absolutely the main reason they won this game. Kid had 11 dimes and hit the shot that put us to bed.

Knicks fans get too attached to players, I want to win!

Trade who you need to get a quality high IQ PG that can play starters minutes and isn't injured all the time.

How can we pay Fournier to be our best shooter yet not design a play for him to take important shots ... hell he wasn't even on the floor at the end. Grimes is our most consistent 3 point shooter and best defender by a mile. I hope that Fournier, Burks and Quickley if we have to include him goes in a package for Brunson. He is a high IQ player and that's what this team needs more than another scorer. We have those but they are being made to be playmakers. RJ can do it but a smart guard will get everyone good shots.

Free Obi
    Free Cam
    Start Grimes... I'm done, good night

Quote Originally Posted by Slimsim View Post
    Bruh. Well knicks suck I'll be taking another break from this **** team
    I took two months off and it was great. Like yourself, I am out until aroun and the trade deadline. Hopefully management keeps Obi, get Brunson and considers trading Randall by next season. Hopefully the vets like Burks and Evan are traded by the deadline and Thibs has to play the younger players. Off-season, trade Rose and buyout Kemba. No Knicks for a period, is great, you sleep much better too, and lose weight

Quote Originally Posted by Slimsim View Post
    Bruh. Well knicks suck I'll be taking another break from this **** team
    Definitely a good idea. I havenít been watching all the games live and have been skipping a little recently. I donít think they are officially dead in the water yet but they could after the next 10 games so Iím giving them a little bit of a chance

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post
    I think the importance of the effort and focus is highlighted by the plus minus for IQ versus Randle.

IQ was +11 while going 1-10 in a game we lost by 2pts.

Randle was minus a lot.

It is all about effort and competing even though your shot isn't falling.
    Exactly. You don't stop playing the right way because your shot isn't falling. You can shoot 1-10 and still be a net positive on impact like IQ or choose to let your teammates down like Big Turd. But IQ did look a bit out of sorts in this game.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

tough L, would have been a nice road win to get us back to .500.

but the biggest thing this year was always RJ's development, and he's putting up 23/7/4 on 45/42/67 shooting in JAN. his highest scoring month ever. it seems like he's slowing taking the reigns of the team... and he talked about fixing his FT's, and RJ improves on weaknesses so I believe it.

might have been a bumpy year so far but like i said earlier in the year, progression isn't usually a straight line up, there are ebbs and flows. RJ is set up nicely to really take over the team next year and become a 20ppg two way player. hes always been our biggest hope in terms of star potential.

Said it before and I'll say it again. Cam is not going to play. This coach is set in his ways and lied to us all about understanding player minutes and how he needed to change. He's full of shiii...

AND what the hell dos this coach see in IQ? The guy needs to be off ball or on the bench. A PG he is not so stop trying to make him one. Only team in the NBA without a PG. JOKE

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Definitely a good idea. I havenít been watching all the games live and have been skipping a little recently. I donít think they are officially dead in the water yet but they could after the next 10 games so Iím giving them a little bit of a chance

Yea this team is hard to watch. I haven't skipped yet, but I've really wanted to a couple times. It's becoming a chore to watch these games.

I thought the second to last shot was very interesting. Knicks down 1, Randle dribbles the length of the court, doing his Randle-no-handle 1 on 1 action, clearly laser focused on taking the last shot, RJ was at the top of the key calling for it and calling for it, Randle finally gave up his 1v1 dream and swung it to RJ, RJ bricked the shot, Randle looked pissed, I think Randle thought he was going to reposition and get the ball back but RJ shot it instead.

Then the last shot of the game was an atrocious design and Randle heave, he looked pissed he didn't get to try and win the game on the prior possession.

An interesting moment as Randle/RJ struggle to figure out who is the alpha on the team. Randle clearly thought he was the guy who should've been taking the last shot (before the heave). RJ was aggressively calling for the ball, and got it, and shot it, and clearly thought he was the guy who should've been taking the last shot.

What more can be said.

Kemba Walker has been more of a pure scorer. He doesn't facilitate. During his last year as a Celtic, he lost his starting point guard position then reduced to a bench player. Walker should be grateful Thibs is allowing him to remain a starter.

There was hardly any ball movement on this team. Randle had 4 assists but also 4 turnovers, therefore having a zero effect.

RJ Barrett had the right idea. He was drawing fouls but Barrett is an average FT shooter.

I think this team can retool pretty easily. They gotta dump some of these guys though, might miss the play-in this year but I think we can be pretty good next year if we shore up some things and make a couple trades.

There is no way we traded for Reddish for him to ride the bench, and Grimes has played his way into a full rotation player, so I fully expect they have some trades on the horizon to clear some of the wing glut.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I thought the second to last shot was very interesting. Knicks down 1, Randle dribbles the length of the court, doing his Randle-no-handle 1 on 1 action, clearly laser focused on taking the last shot, RJ was at the top of the key calling for it and calling for it, Randle finally gave up his 1v1 dream and swung it to RJ, RJ bricked the shot, Randle looked pissed, I think Randle thought he was going to reposition and get the ball back but RJ shot it instead.

Then the last shot of the game was an atrocious design and Randle heave, he looked pissed he didn't get to try and win the game on the prior possession.

An interesting moment as Randle/RJ struggle to figure out who is the alpha on the team. Randle clearly thought he was the guy who should've been taking the last shot (before the heave). RJ was aggressively calling for the ball, and got it, and shot it, and clearly thought he was the guy who should've been taking the last shot.
    Randle wanted that 1v1 hero ball so badly. You can see it in his eyes. He had absolutely no business taking the ball up the court. I was literally yelling at the screen the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Yea this team is hard to watch. I haven't skipped yet, but I've really wanted to a couple times. It's becoming a chore to watch these games.
    Its a chore because part of the game you can see some really good things but then things that should be obvious gets hey I'm going to continue doing it my way, the same way, over and over, that is called insanity in any walk of life.

Now I put this on the FO, i've watched enough, i've protected Thibs enough, i've protected the FO, now it's time to show your face and put a mark on what is going on and a direction.

I'd understand his thinking if we had nothing but Randle, but Rj is showing he has greater production with the ball then Randle, enough is enough, either put him in the low block use him like Shaq, or trade him, he is not what he was last year, his shot just looks bad on the release a lot of times, not sure why he can't be consistant as a shooter?

As far as Cam if he was brought here to move then ok, but even then hello he's worth more playing him, Burks has regressed to a poor player, not even mediocre, his shot has one foot in front of the other, Obi's shot looks much better

The only guys who have nice form are Rj and Grimes right now, Fourn seems rushed most of the time, he needs to just get a half second more to set.

I think the biggest trigger for me in a close game is Randle taking a three from the top of the arc and standing there watching it as his man released and that miss gave them the easiest two points you can get.

So it's those type of plays that just trigger me. I'll say this about Kemba twice he shot and missed long shots, he got back both times, once taking a charge and the other he took a two on one and they turned it over on a around the back pass, but he didn't give up or watch his shot miss.

You cannot be the leader and make plays like that which costs the game, and that is just one, that jumping in the air twice, please of Obi did that even once, OMG

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    What more can be said.

Kemba Walker has been more of a pure scorer. He doesn't facilitate. During his last year as a Celtic, he lost his starting point guard position then reduced to a bench player. Walker should be grateful Thibs is allowing him to remain a starter.

There was hardly any ball movement on this team. Randle had 4 assists but also 4 turnovers, therefore having a zero effect.

RJ Barrett had the right idea. He was drawing fouls but Barrett is an average FT shooter.
    I wish he was average. He is shooting below average lately.
    Only 1 Infinity stone left

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast