Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Bruh. Well knicks suck I'll be taking another break from this **** team

The worst inbounder in the league alec burks!

Thatís Tibs play. Lol. lol. Lol. That set looked all wrong. Grimes could not be even considered in the play. They played with a quarter of the court. Stupid. Stupid. Four in five. Really three in five. Bc of the in bounder.

Horrible play call

This team isn't good for our mental health rj makes his FT we win by 8

Quote Originally Posted by sharqstealth View Post
    The worst inbounder in the league alec burks!
    . It was a bad play. Grimes stick in the corner Three players near each other. lol. lol. lol. Laughable I see why Tibs gets fired because he is easily exposed after about a year

Quote Originally Posted by Slimsim View Post
    We need a clutch shooter in the worse way
    Why?? The dumb AF coach we put it in his cave trolls hands to shoot.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Randle doesn't even care in a close game with chance to be hero. Wow. 3 poor possessions with no energy or competitive fire.

They should have been going to RJ every play.

Put obi in. Have him roll towards the rim as a decoy bc he jumps so high. It opens up the floor. And then he may still be the option. was that hard ? Oh. Put grimes up at the top of the key. Put fornier on the floor instead of burks. All potential shooters spread the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by callmeDro View Post
    Why?? The dumb AF coach we put it in his cave trolls hands to shoot.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    We don't have any clutch shooters who you can depend on to hit those shots that garland hit from 3 that Ultimately lead to them winning this game. We don't have that guy.

Tellin you. RJ nows a winner. He is getting tired of randle but will not ever say that. I donít talk to him so canít say but thatís my feel
    Last edited by nicnac; 01-24-2022 at 10:41 PM.

I said watch this play, towards half court and what did we do? Randle don't move two feet, you don't put him in the play, make him a decoy in the corner, you get your best shooter, yes Grimes the ball no matter what,

did Thibs ever hear of a double pick out of of bounds?

Terrible game first off Randle is horrible, I can't even stand to watch him play, honest to god. 18 points on 17 shots and good old Thibs leaving him in when Love was going off on three's, notice he had none against Obi?

Burks WTF happened, damn he is hurting this club

FT shooting, do you actually practice this FREE concept?

Obi and Grimes a +21 and +20

Randle -22

Randle is a Knick killer this year, he stagnates the offense he don't move on defense, he TO and stupidly.

I am not happy with the coach or Randle, actually extremely peeved!!!!

Hard to watch this team, we can never in bound the ball without it being a project, it's a joke, it's the same in bounds play over and over and over, and Randle standing outside the arc, it's killing the spacing.

I think I called every first quarter substitution pretty much on the dot, a coach that is that predictable, damn!

BTW, Obi had a really nice game on both ends, and Grimes can play this game.

Cam played for Burks tonight we win. But you know coach has a rotation, damn!

We don't have any clutch shooters who you can depend on to hit those shots that garland hit from 3 that Ultimately lead to them winning this game. We don't have that guy.
    yes clutch, but it was a wide open three from the corner because RJ jumped on the initially longer shot, we don't play smart basketball down the stretch of games and that is a fact.

I'll take a Grimes shot any day, but coach will never draw it up for anyone but Randle or RJ. Never, ever.

And to mention it because it doesn't get mentioned enough we miss Rose

This team isn't good for our mental health rj makes his FT we win by 8
    RJ missed 5, but Noel missed all three, and Randle missed the other two.

The announcers always say the KNicks with FT's no it's usually a couple guys and Mitch as well. They have the ball go figure.

We have a sniper yet we run hand offs for this kid, instead of using him like other teams with snipers running all over the court till he's free.

This game put me over the top with Randle and Thibs, there just is no adjustments, no foresight, they both have major flaws, last years luck has run out.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast