Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    That doesn't explain the lack of trust around the global, What I'm talking about is a global problem that really began gaining steam around 08.
    Oh so you are not aware of how wide Rupert and Roger's reach extends.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

That doesn't explain the lack of trust around the global, What I'm talking about is a global problem that really began gaining steam around 08.
    What do you think is causing these problems? It has been building up since the "Arab Spring" and before.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    What do you think is causing these problems? It has been building up since the "Arab Spring" and before.
    I’m thinking that like most of the right wing, he is seeing the past through MAGA-colored glasses.

Maybe folks trusted institutions during WWII and a little after, but aside from a sliver of ten or so years, distrust in most public and private institutions has been the norm (at least in the US).

Yeah, it's all my fault, woops I singlehandedly ruined trust in global institutions since 08. My-B dogg.
    Maybe the issue is that you just have a poor comprehension of the things you read?

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I’m thinking that like most of the right wing, he is seeing the past through MAGA-colored glasses.

Maybe folks trusted institutions during WWII and a little after, but aside from a sliver of ten or so years, distrust in most public and private institutions has been the norm (at least in the US).
    Agree, just waiting for the punch-line or where this is leading.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Yeah, it's definitely not people deliberately spreading misinformation. Not that you know what that's like, right?
    Yeah, it's totally not like ciaban regularly gobbles up misinformation and regurgitates it upon the pages of PSD.

OOOOOOOORRRRRRR I've said before that the cause of this started with the financial crash, the bailing out of the banks, and the screwing over of Main street to empower Wall st.
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    The financial crash is where this all began.
    Last edited by ciaban2.0; 01-26-2022 at 02:30 AM.

Yeah, it's all me and Rupert Murdoch's fault that nearly 2/3 of black folks, 60% of other Non-Whites, and more than 1/3 of dem's believed the media is the "enemy of the people" you guys sure caught me red-handed. I successfully convinced 1/3 of Dem's that the media is the enemy of the people by saying stuff that Nate disagrees with on a dying sports forum.

1. Rasmussen. Ha.

2. Do you buy your straw in bulk?

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    1. Rasmussen. Ha.

2. Do you buy your straw in bulk?
    3. what do they consider to be "the media"? Because I would hardly believe they all intend the same media. Do they consider Facebook "the media"? Do they consider right wing media? Left wing?
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

OOOOOOOORRRRRRR I've said before that the cause of this started with the financial crash, the bailing out of the banks, and the screwing over of Main street to empower Wall st.

The financial crash is where this all began.
    Don’t they teach you children anything? You ever heard of Jim Crow, Vietnam and the “credibility gap” or Watergate?

But that was so long ago before he was born.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-26-2022 at 07:37 PM.

Will Rogers

Don’t they teach you children anything? You ever heard of Jim Crow, Vietnam and the “credibility gap” or Watergate?
    None of that sounds like the whitewashed MLK quotes or the white man’s burden.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12