Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Peyton sucked and was benched for part of the year for Brock Osweiler when the Broncos won the super bowl, he was good the year before that.
    I guess but you get my point basically in a nutshell the Broncos were not all that great of a team before Peyton got there but he basically turned them into a winner all be it for a short time. The Broncos of today right now are decent or at the very least they are average. Put Rodgers there and he puts them right in that discussion doesn't he not? Especially in the AFC West or even in the AFC period.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I got a friend who canít stop with the what if with Culpepper. I will say he was ahead of his time as a 6í5Ē 260 pound mobile QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    he had tiny hands...especially for a guy his size...and a matching brain
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    nope... Rodgers is better now than any of them ever were

my point stands. Rodgers joins the vikings next year they win the division and probably the NFC 1 seed. Moss/AP etc aint having that much of an effect even in their primes.
    Rodgers definitely would have more of an effect, but he absolutely would not be the best Vikings player ever.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    I guess but you get my point basically in a nutshell the Broncos were not all that great of a team before Peyton got there but he basically turned them into a winner all be it for a short time. The Broncos of today right now are decent or at the very least they are average. Put Rodgers there and he puts them right in that discussion doesn't he not? Especially in the AFC West or even in the AFC period.
    Huh? They had the best defense in the league and managed to win a playoff game with Tim Tebow at qb before manning got there. That team was loaded and was only missing a qb.

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    Nope. That's how they got him to play this year. He can void next year and they can't franchise tag

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
    This isn't true. 2023 was the voided year. He is still under contract for this upcoming season.

His cap his is too high though, he would need a new extension to continue in Green Bay.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Rodgers definitely would have more of an effect, but he absolutely would not be the best Vikings player ever.

MTM knows all...just ask him.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post

Best all time great to put on a Vikings uniform, yes

But without accomplishing anything as a Viking he couldn't be on their all time greats list

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Best all time great to put on a Vikings uniform, yes

But without accomplishing anything as a Viking he couldn't be on their all time greats list

Say he gets traded there and plays 3 seasons winning 2 SB and 2 season MVPs.

Would that put him as the greatest Viking?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Say he gets traded there and plays 3 seasons winning 2 SB and 2 season MVPs.

Would that put him as the greatest Viking?
    At that point , absolutely

2 mvps and 2 sbs... hell 2 regular season mvps alone might do it even without the longevity

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

If Aaron Rodgers tells GB he will stay if they go and get Sean Payton as HC (let's say he costs a first rounder too), even after three 13 win seasons from Matt LaFleur. What do you do in GB?

Sean Payton and Aaron Rodgers to Dallas.

If Aaron Rodgers tells GB he will stay if they go and get Sean Payton as HC (let's say he costs a first rounder too), even after three 13 win seasons from Matt LaFleur. What do you do in GB?
    Rodgers has no issue with his HC, just his GM

Tell him to kick rocks and trade him for at least 2 1sts. You don't just blow up your team for a 40 year old QB who might retire the minute he's unhappy.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Tell him to kick rocks and trade him for at least 2 1sts. You don't just blow up your team for a 40 year old QB who might retire the minute he's unhappy.
    Blow up the team to keep him? The thing is held together by strings to keep him. I dont really know what you think you mean. If hes not on board with the plan, then you trade him and blow the thing up.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast