Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    so how do you feel if Rodgers is traded to Denver and Adams follows him there...
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

So where does Aaron Rodgers go?

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    so how do you feel if Rodgers is traded to Denver and Adams follows him there...
    Holy crap. That would probably be the best offense in the NFL overnight.

They have the cap room too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post

well, it could happen.....if Rodgers forces a trade, they likely won't want to do so in conference...and if Rodgers is gone, Adams likely refuses any tag.......Rodgers would prefer going west and it's hard to fathom a California team...Vegas possibly, Seattle even....

Or he just starts his failed acting career and Adams becomes a MOR decent WR for a few more years somewhere

Denver and Miami makes the most sense roster wise. Outside of the niners maybe.

The easier path to the super bowl is in the nfc though. Bucs could be an option if Tom retires/moves on. But they donít have a ton of cap. Eagles. Not sure who else though. Itís tough finding a spot for him to get him what he wants. I think the best spot for him is still in GB

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    none of your players are better than rodgers... its really not close lol. If he joined your team at his current level he is the best viking ever but not on the all time vikings list because 1 season but he is the best/most talented your team has ever seen period
    Randy Moss is at minimum a top 2 WR ever and has a very strong case for being the GOAT. As great as Rodgers is and has been, the same can't be said for him.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    except their team is blown up the second he leaves. How mad are you going to be when he is gone and they are a 3-5 win team? Its going to be horrible as a packer fan next season if he leaves
    You literally have 1st round QB waiting and you'd get all sorts of resources via draft picks and saved money. As far as rebuilds go, you guys are as prepared to move on as anyone reasonably can move on from their franchise QB.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Randy Moss is at minimum a top 2 WR ever and has a very strong case for being the GOAT. As great as Rodgers is and has been, the same can't be said for him.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Rodgers is absolutely better than Moss.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Rodgers is absolutely better than Moss.
    who the hell cares? Seriously, this all started with MTM trying to jab at me about Rodgers becoming a Viking...which is never going to happen anyway because there's NO way a trade happens between the two teams....so unless you think he'll get traded to the Jets ala Favre then has Brad Childress drive to his house to talk him out of retiring to sign with the Vikings.......this discussion is as pointless as nipples on a guy

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post

Thing is moving on from Rodgers frees up some cap room. Rodgwrs has hinted that he'll have his decision by the franchise tag deadline. Moving Rodgers probably means GB tags Adams. That could be to then try it trade him, but I think the likelihood of a tag increases Rodgers is dealt.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Thing is moving on from Rodgers frees up some cap room. Rodgwrs has hinted that he'll have his decision by the franchise tag deadline. Moving Rodgers probably means GB tags Adams. That could be to then try it trade him, but I think the likelihood of a tag increases Rodgers is dealt.
    If the packers trade him to the broncos are they asking for Jeudy as part of the package?
    Donít think two firsts get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    If the packers trade him to the broncos are they asking for Jeudy as part of the package?
    Donít think two firsts get it done.
    Two firsts is a lot for a diva 38 yo QB. He could retire at the drop of a dime, I would have to have some kind of commitment before trading anything for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Two firsts is a lot for a diva 38 yo QB. He could retire at the drop of a dime, I would have to have some kind of commitment before trading anything for him.
    Yeah, that's the only thing that will be an issue for whoever trades for him. No way I'm giving up multiple firsts unless there's a contingency on Rodgers not retiring.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Yeah, that's the only thing that will be an issue for whoever trades for him. No way I'm giving up multiple firsts unless there's a contingency on Rodgers not retiring.
    a first for every year he actually plays

That actually seems reasonable enoughÖ

Something like two 2nd and a 3rd that can become two 1sts and a 2nd as long as Rodgers reaches the snap requirement.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast