Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 43 of 269 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Bofl stop reaching I'm just pointing out we need a pg every year and we never draft **** really makes 0 sense

Like we are literally picking 11 do yall really expect to get a all star there

Tyty's best attribute is playmaking we desperately need that

Also I know your a troll but hali Cole and obi were all of my favorites for the draft I'm literally the first person to call him hali here and thats Fax
    You absolutely were not..but ok

Hilarious you mention trolling. You have basically trolled every post I’ve made for years. Been proven wrong over and over by every member here. And basically you add nothing to any discussion. But I’m the troll. Got it
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 05-14-2022 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    You absolutely were not..but ok

Hilarious you mention trolling. You have basically trolled every post I’ve made for years. Been proven wrong over and over by every member here. And basically you add nothing to any discussion. But I’m the troll. Got it
    Don't let me pull up old post I actually do research unlike you bofl

We need a pg and yall don't want him this is hali 2.0
    Smfh
    He’s not Haliburton. Go look at what Haliburton did in college. There’s zero comparison.

Just because he has PG next to his name doesn’t mean that he’ll automatically be good or that he’ll be the answer.

Tyty plays nothing like IQ lmao

Dyson reminds me of frank and Hayes I don't want him ntm he's a wing we don't need another wing
    Dyson can play 1-3 and he’s a better prospect. He’s not just a wing.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Dyson can play 1-3 and he’s a better prospect. He’s not just a wing.
    Sounds like frank TyTy is actually a pg

If we get lucky in the lottery and move up to 4, I'd like Ivey, unless we use that unexpected asset in a trade for a RG. If we remain at 11-12 I'd be happy with one of Daniels or Tyty

Sounds like frank TyTy is actually a pg
    Yes every foreign player is the same now. Can you be more lazy with your comparisons?

Frank could barely score 3 points in a game. Frank couldn’t dribble. Frank wasn’t 6’7”/6’8”. Frank couldn’t pass the way Dyson can (neither can TyTy for that matter).

I mean Daniels even turned down the top colleges in the US, including Kentucky. Frank?

I think I was the most anti-Frank person on this forum prior to him being drafted by the Knicks. Don’t you think I would feel the same about Daniels if they were even remotely the same?

Just look at numbers. One player averaged 12/4/3 while shooting 45% in college while the other averaged 12/5/7 in the G-League while shooting 50%. Who played tougher competition? That’s before we even get to one being 6’7”/6’8” and the other being 6’3” or the fact that one just turned 19 and the other will be 21 later this year.
    Last edited by smood999; 05-14-2022 at 08:12 PM.

We have to get Rokas to come over next season, that’s like bringing over a first round pg. Cam is like a lottery pick. Plus pick 11. We going to be all right.

This Knick Front Office is not particularly interested in Euros. Perry's track record for Euros is "so-so." I don't think you'll see the Knicks seriously consider Rokas Jokubaitis as starting PG.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    We have to get Rokas to come over next season, that’s like bringing over a first round pg. Cam is like a lottery pick. Plus pick 11. We going to be all right.
    He won’t. He said he’s not coming here not to play or to play in the G League. Do you think Thibs would give him a real shot?

He won’t. He said he’s not coming here not to play or to play in the G League. Do you think Thibs would give him a real shot?
    I’m not even sure IQ gets a shot. Get ready for Rose to play 30 a night

Or “Point Burks”

Yes every foreign player is the same now. Can you be more lazy with your comparisons?

Frank could barely score 3 points in a game. Frank couldn’t dribble. Frank wasn’t 6’7”/6’8”. Frank couldn’t pass the way Dyson can (neither can TyTy for that matter).

I mean Daniels even turned down the top colleges in the US, including Kentucky. Frank?

I think I was the most anti-Frank person on this forum prior to him being drafted by the Knicks. Don’t you think I would feel the same about Daniels if they were even remotely the same?

Just look at numbers. One player averaged 12/4/3 while shooting 45% in college while the other averaged 12/5/7 in the G-League while shooting 50%. Who played tougher competition? That’s before we even get to one being 6’7”/6’8” and the other being 6’3” or the fact that one just turned 19 and the other will be 21 later this year.
    Dyson is not athletic and he doesn't have a set position sounds alot like frank to me

Atleast tyty is a pg and he was hurt later on in the year I also disagree tyty is a better playmaker also

Also thibs likes older Rookies so the age thing is actually a benefit

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I’m not even sure IQ gets a shot. Get ready for Rose to play 30 a night

Or “Point Burks”
    Bofl Brogdon Sexton or Jones will be our day 1 starter

Dyson is not athletic and he doesn't have a set position sounds alot like frank to me

Atleast tyty is a pg and he was hurt later on in the year I also disagree tyty is a better playmaker also

Also thibs likes older Rookies so the age thing is actually a benefit
    There’s a difference between not having a set position and being able to play multiple positions. For the record, most places have him listed as a PG and that’s what he played for the G League Ignite team. Him being able to play the 2 or the 3 is because of his size. Josh Giddey was the same thing.

Frank had a set position. People just tried to force another position on him.

Funny you bring up athleticism, when that’s one of the biggest knocks on TyTy. That’s why a lot of people don’t see him as an answer to team’s PG issues.

Even if he’s not a great athlete, he’s a good one with positional size advantage. Is Doncic a great athlete? What about Josh Giddey? LaMelo? Cade? No, none of them are, but they are huge for their position so it creates an advantage that way.

Who cares what Thibs likes? How long do you think he’s going to be around? That’s like drafting a player and then firing the GM shortly after… which sounds pretty familiar.

Regardless he’s not going to play a rookie either way so silly argument. The point was that one player appears to be better right now, while also having size/athleticism advantages and being younger.
    Last edited by smood999; 05-15-2022 at 09:48 AM.

There’s a difference between not having a set position and being able to play multiple positions.

Also, Frank had a set position. People just tried to force another position on him.

Funny you bring up athleticism, when that’s one of the biggest knocks on TyTy. That’s why a lot of people don’t see him as an answer to team’s PG issues.

Even if he’s not a great athlete, he’s a good one with positional size advantage. Is Doncic a great athlete? What about Josh Giddey? LaMelo? No, none of them are, but they are huge for their position so it creates an advantage that way.

Who cares what Thibs likes? How long do you think he’s going to be around? That’s like drafting a player and then firing the GM shortly after… which sounds pretty familiar.

Regardless he’s not going to play a rookie either way so silly argument. The point was that one player appears to be better right now, while also having size/athleticism advantages and being younger.
    Lamelo and giddey were both pgs coming out Dyson is not we also have to many wings why would we draft another one

Tyty isn't a bad athlete and he has a huge wingspan he also is a better shooter