Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 42 of 269 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    In what world is luck interesting? Knicks have a 92% shot of getting the 11th or 12th pick.

It has nothing interesting about it, its all about luck.
    It would be a lot more interesting if we had good odds of getting a good pick

Quote Originally Posted by shadyone View Post
    it would be a lot more interesting if we had good odds of getting a good pick
    got that right!

We will have a chance at getting a future starter at 11 or 12. Just draft well. Daniels, Eason, Sachon, several others we are good at 11 or 12.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 05-13-2022 at 06:23 PM.

TyTy or bust

The Washington Wizards are also looking at TyTy Washington and Dyson Daniels. Trading away Dinwiddle has depleted the point guard depth and made the position a high priority to pair someone next to Bradley Beal.

PG: TyTyWashington: Won't have to worry about his shot when he's alongside a good shooter.
    SG: Bradley Beal: Coming off wrist surgery. Should be fresh and ready to dominate.
    C: Kristaps Porzingis: More comfortable in this offense.
    PF: Kyle Kuzma: Stepped up as a leader.
    SF: Deni Avdija: Had a break out season.

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    TyTy or bust
    I hope they bust then.

The Knicks already have TyTy Washington in Immanuel Quickley. Dyson would be pretty darn good haul.

Do the Knicks have any aspirations to trade up?

This Front Office's reputation is kind of on the line.
    Last edited by Dr. Detfink; 05-14-2022 at 07:45 AM.

If I'm the Knicks, I trade up in the Lottery depending where I am. Like if you guys fall anywhere in the 8 to 12 range, I trade up to the top 4 but then that would require a massive trade package...they do it all the time in the NFL especially in their drafts

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    If I'm the Knicks, I trade up in the Lottery depending where I am. Like if you guys fall anywhere in the 8 to 12 range, I trade up to the top 4 but then that would require a massive trade package...they do it all the time in the NFL especially in their drafts
    Is this your first NBA draft?

How often do you see teams trade out of the top 4? And for something like a 10 pick as the best they get back?

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Different sport. Different on so many levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    The Washington Wizards are also looking at TyTy Washington and Dyson Daniels. Trading away Dinwiddle has depleted the point guard depth and made the position a high priority to pair someone next to Bradley Beal.

PG: TyTyWashington: Won't have to worry about his shot when he's alongside a good shooter.
    SG: Bradley Beal: Coming off wrist surgery. Should be fresh and ready to dominate.
    C: Kristaps Porzingis: More comfortable in this offense.
    PF: Kyle Kuzma: Stepped up as a leader.
    SF: Deni Avdija: Had a break out season.
    Thatís great. Hope TY Ty. Has a great work out and combine and wows DC. Hope Ty moves up and pushes someone else down to us. Plenty of players always move up every year. As a result the Knicks can get a player that falls to us. Maybe we can be the recipient this year of a team taking a chance on someoneís potential and let a higher floor low ceiling player fall to us. I prefer the Knicks working on that type of pick then a higher pick.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    I hope they bust then.
    We need a pg and yall don't want him this is hali 2.0
    Smfh

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    The Knicks already have TyTy Washington in Immanuel Quickley. Dyson would be pretty darn good haul.

Do the Knicks have any aspirations to trade up?

This Front Office's reputation is kind of on the line.
    Tyty plays nothing like IQ lmao

Dyson reminds me of frank and Hayes I don't want him ntm he's a wing we don't need another wing

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    We need a pg and yall don't want him this is hali 2.0
    Smfh
    He looks nothing like Hali. This makes no sense

Iím sure you didnít even want him, when he was there for us

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    He looks nothing like Hali. This makes no sense

Iím sure you didnít even want him, when he was there for us
    Bofl stop reaching I'm just pointing out we need a pg every year and we never draft **** really makes 0 sense

Like we are literally picking 11 do yall really expect to get a all star there

Tyty's best attribute is playmaking we desperately need that

Also I know your a troll but hali Cole and obi were all of my favorites for the draft I'm literally the first person to call him hali here and thats Fax