Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Potential trade: Wall for Westbrook

Apparently the Lakers are not only thinking about trading Westbrook but they are thinking bout trading him back to Houston for John Wall. With Wall going to the Lakers and Westbrook back to Houston, make this make sense for me. Especially considering Washington Wizards traded for Westbrook who was at the time in Houston, he went to Washington with Wall going to Houston. Now it's being discussed that Westbrook could be traded from LA to Houston and Wall going from Houston to LA.

What do y'all think about this?

Itís LAs only chance to get rid of him

That is true but is John Wall really that much of an upgrade from Westbrook tho

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    That is true but is John Wall really that much of an upgrade from Westbrook tho
    He should be a better fit (defense, slightly better off-ball). He's younger by 2 years yet more injury prone I think.

I don't know which is better: hoping Westbrook plays more efficiently or hoping Wall doesn't get injured.

Wall would be a better fit next to LeBron and AD than Westbrook would

But if you send Westbrook back to Houston, putting him with young guys like Jalen Green , KPJ and Christian Wood would that be the best thing

Wall and Westbrook's contracts are so bad the only players they can be traded for are themselves

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Wall and Westbrook's contracts are so bad the only players they can be traded for are themselves
    Exactly right take that in

I wonder what john wall even has left. he was pretty bad last year. maybe the extra time to recover can get him closer to his previous level although I don't think thats a significant upgrade on westbrook who at least plays games. I certainly wouldn't make the trade if I was lakers unless I was getting more back.

The only 3 teams you can realistically trade Westbrook to are:

1) Cleveland Cavaliers receive: Russell Westbrook, future 1st round draft pick and future 2nd round pick

Los Angeles Lakers receive: Kevin Love and Ricky Rubio

2) Sacramento Kings receive: Russell Westbrook, 2 future 2nd round picks and a future 1st round pick

Los Angeles Lakers receive: Buddy Hield, Tristan Thompson and Marvin Bagley III

3) Philadelphia 76ers receive: Russell Westbrook, Austin Reaves, 2 first round picks and 3 2nd round picks

Los Angeles Lakers receive: Ben Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    I wonder what john wall even has left. he was pretty bad last year. maybe the extra time to recover can get him closer to his previous level although I don't think thats a significant upgrade on westbrook who at least plays games. I certainly wouldn't make the trade if I was lakers unless I was getting more back.
    Always love seeing the LOTR/fresh prince storyboard you got

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    The only 3 teams you can realistically trade Westbrook to are:

1) Cleveland Cavaliers receive: Russell Westbrook, future 1st round draft pick and future 2nd round pick

Los Angeles Lakers receive: Kevin Love and Ricky Rubio

2) Sacramento Kings receive: Russell Westbrook, 2 future 2nd round picks and a future 1st round pick

Los Angeles Lakers receive: Buddy Hield, Tristan Thompson and Marvin Bagley III

3) Philadelphia 76ers receive: Russell Westbrook, Austin Reaves, 2 first round picks and 3 2nd round picks

Los Angeles Lakers receive: Ben Simmons
    These are all terrible. What even are you doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    These are all terrible. What even are you doing?
    I think it's clear that poster is a chat bot and we're all part of an experiment.

A live person only occasionally mans the account.

Just think about it: A topic was created to suggest Wall for Westbrook, and then the same account later posts that the only realistic trades are 3 totally different teams that don't include Houston.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    I think it's clear that poster is a chat bot and we're all part of an experiment.

Just think about it: A topic was created to suggest Wall for Westbrook, and then the same account later posts that the only realistic trades are 3 totally different teams that don't include Houston.

I donít want Jalen Green developing with Wuss on the team..

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post

Thatís gotta be the thing with thisÖÖunmmmÖ..thing. Itís kinda funny as long as itís mostly a bot. If thatís a real poster though thenÖ

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast