Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

10 ?ís with Tim 20men

https://www.detroitlions.com/news/10...ding-no-2-pick

I really enjoyed these in the past. This one is pretty good too. If I had to criticize homes/Campbells it would be in bringing in veterans who didnít quite pan out. Most everything else I agree with. Iím curious if they will elevate Ben Johnson to OC or look outside to bring someone inÖ
    [img] [/img]
    ^Thanks for the memories #9^

click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

20man: Like I mentioned above, the Lions need an infusion of talent in a lot of spots. They could use a wide receiver, pass rusher, inside linebacker, safety and potentially a quarterback with Tim Boyle and David Blough both being free agents.
    we could find posters on PSD who could replace Boyle and Blough, this dude is nuts if he thinks we need to fill the backup QB role with the Rams 1st rounder

we could find posters on PSD who could replace Boyle and Blough, this dude is nuts if he thinks we need to fill the backup QB role with the Rams 1st rounder
    Agreed. We go Thibs/Hutch at 2 overall, either OSU WR with the Rams pick, and best available UGA LB in the 2nd round. They want to start thinking about a project QB to fill a backup role on the team after that? Have at it.

Right. The Rams pick is wide open for us to do just about anything we want. There is 0 need to rush into picking a QB yet. Looking at the free agent market for backups there are a ton of guys who would be an upgrade: Dalton, Taylor, Mariota, Bridgewater, Fitzmagic etc. Even if you want to go younger with more potential "upside" you can sign a Trubiscuit or Josh Dobbs.