Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Packers D was just as good last night. They stopped them on 4th with six minutes left. Rodgers has to score I'm sorry

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Yeah well Brady threw 2 TD passes in that whole 2019 postseason run and won a SB. Sometimes other facets of your team pick up the slack. Yeah Rodgers wasnt great but his special teams let him down and the fact is he has no one else to consistently throw the ball to besides Adams. The Packers got exposed but Rodgers is the only reason why they are that competitive in the first place. They are probably a 7-8 win team without him.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-23-2022 at 10:55 AM.

No oneís team is going to be perfect every year and not every playoff game. If you want to stack championships then when get chances to win down the stretch then youíve got to convert those. Brady pretty much always does it in the playoffs. Rodgers usually doesnít. Thatís the difference in championships right there.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Absolute epic choke job.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei00 View Post
    I mean the Titans did dominate 3/4 of those teams while setting a record for number of players used in a season, but hey, thank God for KC and BUF having down weeks.
    You pretty much answered your own question. I think they're a very talented team with a great coach, but given all the injuries you never knew what you'd get from them. In a playoff game, almost anyone would rather play them than have to go into the BUF/KC atmosphere and play against Allen/Mahomes.

Tannehill has been criminally underrated the last couple years, but he **** the bed big time yesterday and isn't scaring teams the way the other QBs are.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    You pretty much answered your own question. I think they're a very talented team with a great coach, but given all the injuries you never knew what you'd get from them. In a playoff game, almost anyone would rather play them than have to go into the BUF/KC atmosphere and play against Allen/Mahomes.

Tannehill has been criminally underrated the last couple years, but he **** the bed big time yesterday and isn't scaring teams the way the other QBs are.
    I mean they absolutely destroyed KC. They destroyed the Rams, on the road, and that was without their best player, and they beat Allen and Buffalo. They did it all with mediocre to bad QB play all year.

I could honestly care less about who people would have preferred to play, but how in the world can a team that beat three legit contenders, two of them in a very convincing fashion, be called an unworthy 1 seed (let alone the worst 1 seed in history, as some have claimed)?

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Absolute epic choke job.
    A little hard on Tennessee, no? Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Rodgers is definitely gone
    Its kind of hard to believe you when you said the 49ers had no chance to beat the Packers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Its kind of hard to believe you when you said the 49ers had no chance to beat the Packers.
    Well to be fair, unless the 49ers managed to score more points than the Packers as they did yesterday they really did have no chance. He wasnít exactly wrong about that.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Why do we crush Dallas for always beating up on their crap division, fooling us into thinking they are actually good and then always ******** their pants in the playoffs against inferior competition......but nobody ever says anything about GB doing the same exact thing year after year after year???
    oh no, a lot of us enjoy the hell out of GB losing in the playoffs...only thing better is them not making them
    ...it's just that this forum is inundated with NFCE fans
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

And he tripled down so adamantly, too. I see his football takes care about as good as his basketball ones.

Prediction that would be no bueno for the league - Rodgers to the Titans

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Never gets old watching Rodgers choke in the playoffs

"I don't want to be a part of a rebuild, if Iím going to keep playing." - Aaron Rodgers

Why the hell would he answer like that in a post game press conference? Is it too difficult to be a pro and say the loss is fresh and youíve got to take some time away and regroup after a difficult loss before deciding anything. The man just canít stop talking. Iíve got to imagine itís exhausting to be a Packers fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei00 View Post
    I mean they absolutely destroyed KC. They destroyed the Rams, on the road, and that was without their best player, and they beat Allen and Buffalo. They did it all with mediocre to bad QB play all year.

I could honestly care less about who people would have preferred to play, but how in the world can a team that beat three legit contenders, two of them in a very convincing fashion, be called an unworthy 1 seed (let alone the worst 1 seed in history, as some have claimed)?
    Agreed as I picked the Titans facing the Bucs in the SB. Titans defensive front led by Simmons has been destroying opposing teams so I was shocked they lost to the Bengals with that atrocious o-line. It also proves my point on why the Chase selection was so important as he had the Titans best corner and safety covering him to free up Higgins to get regularly get the most targets from Burrow. I highly doubt Sewell alone could have stop Burrow from being sack 9 times when they dominated all season long.

At least my last year prediction of Bucs over KC was spot on!

He's been wrong on every TNF games this season but one where he barely covered. Love his Bucs lopsided win over the Eagles prediction lol. Best way to win bets is to wait until he post his predictions and then bet on the opposing team ATS to win

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast