Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Rodgers ain't losing to those 49ers are you kidding me the Niners
    Lol. I see you jinxed them hard on Page 1. Good job.

Rodgers is definitely gone

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    doesnt need excuses... he outplays the other qb almost every playoff game and loses... like last year against tampa.
    52 man roster

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Rodgers is definitely gone
    Cause you state "definitely gone" that means he will stay which is a good thing. It was not his fault special teams account for a 10 points different in their favor. Credit goes to DeMeco for implicating a confusing defnsive scheme against an explosive offense but Rodgers did not choke in this game. GB better hope he returns or they risk never winning 13 games again or even half that

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    at this point just trade rodgers and adams and get a ****ing haul and go from there.
    Don't worry MTM you guys deserve better. I'm hearing rumors of Cam going to GB lmao if it happens I got a shoulder for you to cry on

One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I'm not a fan of Rodgers after the **** he pulled this year but he definitely deserved better from his team finding him offensive talent. Its Davonte Adams and nothing else in terms of receivers. Not even a good TE.
    Cough cough 2019 Superbowl cough cough hack hack found a way to win with trash blahaaaacoughhack

One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    If we're being honest this was the weakest bunch of #1 seeds I've seen in a long time. Nobody wanted to play KC, BUF, TB, or LAR IMO, they just had some down weeks that costed them seeding.
    I mean the Titans did dominate 3/4 of those teams while setting a record for number of players used in a season, but hey, thank God for KC and BUF having down weeks.

As a pats fan I feel for you GB. Sucks to lose to an inferior team while not scoring anything near what you score. Just like the Giants games I blame the QB. Whole team played good enough but the alleged MVP needs to score

One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    Cause you state "definitely gone" that means he will stay which is a good thing. It was not his fault special teams account for a 10 points different in their favor. Credit goes to DeMeco for implicating a confusing defnsive scheme against an explosive offense but Rodgers did not choke in this game. GB better hope he returns or they risk never winning 13 games again or even half that
    Rodgers wasn't the reason they lost, but he certainly wasn't without fault, either. Weather related or what, he wasn't as precise, didn't read the D as well as his norm, and was generally nowhere near the top of his game.

Yes, special teams let them down, but the offense still scored only a FG after that opening drive.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    As a pats fan I feel for you GB. Sucks to lose to an inferior team while not scoring anything near what you score. Just like the Giants games I blame the QB. Whole team played good enough but the alleged MVP needs to score

wait, what? Are you referring to the Bills as an inferior team?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Why do we crush Dallas for always beating up on their crap division, fooling us into thinking they are actually good and then always ******** their pants in the playoffs against inferior competition......but nobody ever says anything about GB doing the same exact thing year after year after year???

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Cough cough 2019 Superbowl cough cough hack hack found a way to win with trash blahaaaacoughhack

It helps when you have an amazing defense and the best coach in NFL history. That team gave up 14.1 points a game in 2019 which was the best PPG allowed in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    wait, what? Are you referring to the Bills as an inferior team?
    Giants bro twice

One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    It helps when you have an amazing defense and the best coach in NFL history. That team gave up 14.1 points a game in 2019 which was the best PPG allowed in the league.
    Packers D was just as good last night. They stopped them on 4th with six minutes left. Rodgers has to score I'm sorry

One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Why do we crush Dallas for always beating up on their crap division, fooling us into thinking they are actually good and then always ******** their pants in the playoffs against inferior competition......but nobody ever says anything about GB doing the same exact thing year after year after year???
    Exactly. Or all year as they are killing it not a peep about the help Rodgers needs all year. This lost is just as bad as any SB lost I've experienced as a Pats fan but the difference is Brady actually gets there when they are supposed to be. Lmao even 11 they sucked and still got to the big game.

One More Time

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast