Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    People will blame Rodgers, like a bunch of dumb*****

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    I mean, he and the offense put up 10 points. Even if we give them the points for the botched ST points that's still only 13-17 points.

Love it

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yeah Green Bay's front office has done a terrible job giving Rodgers any receiving help outside of Adams. I know their RBs are good but what happens when the running game isn't there.
    If they had given Rodgers another receiver instead of moving up to take a backup QB, they would not be in this predicament. Still shocked at the outcome cause Rodgers deserve better

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Packers and Titans both choke, bye bye #1 seeds.
    If we're being honest this was the weakest bunch of #1 seeds I've seen in a long time. Nobody wanted to play KC, BUF, TB, or LAR IMO, they just had some down weeks that costed them seeding.

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/sta...uaurWBhtw&s=19

Lol

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I mean, he and the offense put up 10 points. Even if we give them the points for the botched ST points that's still only 13-17 points.
    they were going in for a touchdown before the fumble... that is 7... fg that is 3 which would have been 20... time to man up and admit all these weapons you people think rodgers has its just not accurate ... its so easy to play the packers in the playoffs because most of these teams have good defenses and all they need to do is take away adams and watch us drop the ball. Rodgers had 4 drops in this game. He legit missed maybe 2 throws.

at this point just trade rodgers and adams and get a ****ing haul and go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    If we're being honest this was the weakest bunch of #1 seeds I've seen in a long time. Nobody wanted to play KC, BUF, TB, or LAR IMO, they just had some down weeks that costed them seeding.
    The teams that were remaining are all around the same level. We could replay these games next weekend and have a much different outcome.

Im pulling for bengals/bills 9ers/rams

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    If they had given Rodgers another receiver instead of moving up to take a backup QB, they would not be in this predicament. Still shocked at the outcome cause Rodgers deserve better
    I'm not a fan of Rodgers after the **** he pulled this year but he definitely deserved better from his team finding him offensive talent. Its Davonte Adams and nothing else in terms of receivers. Not even a good TE.

To me it makes it even more impressive what Rodgers does. 75 TDs and 10 interceptions in the last 2 seasons with this group of WR after Adams.

Back to Back Playoffs losses at home as the clear cut favorite.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    they were going in for a touchdown before the fumble... that is 7... fg that is 3 which would have been 20... time to man up and admit all these weapons you people think rodgers has its just not accurate ... its so easy to play the packers in the playoffs because most of these teams have good defenses and all they need to do is take away adams and watch us drop the ball. Rodgers had 4 drops in this game. He legit missed maybe 2 throws.
    This lmao

+10 from fumble likely td drive, blocked fg
    -7, blocked punt

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Brady vs Jimmy G would be awesome to see. The guy who was to replace Brady in New England and they both in different locations now.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Brady vs Jimmy G would be awesome to see. The guy who was to replace Brady in New England and they both in different locations now.
    it def wouldnt. Brady wins tomorrow he is in the superbowl.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    To me it makes it even more impressive what Rodgers does. 75 TDs and 10 interceptions in the last 2 seasons with this group of WR after Adams.
    Amazing cause if Rodgers was the QB for the opposing team with Shanahan calling plays, I would bet the bank on them to win the SB now.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast