Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 190
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    80,892
    AFC Championship game bound Bengals!

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    69,277
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    They do have a lot of talent to take advantage of bad lines. But the Bengals o-line has been pretty bad all year, now it's just for the world to see. I can absolutely see the Titans making it look even worse than it already was though.
    Iíve gotten so roasted for this take but itís been so fun to be right.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    179
    As feel good of a story that Cincy is, they're going to get eaten alive by KC or Buffalo. That offensive line is a trainwreck.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    97,811
    Joe cool baby. Youíre about to see the bangles on top of that division for quite some time.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,700
    Quote Originally Posted by d.m.g. View Post
    As feel good of a story that Cincy is, they're going to get eaten alive by KC or Buffalo. That offensive line is a trainwreck.
    They beat the Chiefs a couple weeks ago

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,415
    Quote Originally Posted by d.m.g. View Post
    As feel good of a story that Cincy is, they're going to get eaten alive by KC or Buffalo. That offensive line is a trainwreck.
    Bruh they beat the Chiefs already this year???

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    They beat the Chiefs a couple weeks ago

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Bruh they beat the Chiefs already this year???
    The rematch would be in KC this time around and previous matchups don't mean anything; remember last season when NO swept TB?

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Coventry RI
    Posts
    5,542
    Rodgers excuses coming in 5 4 3 2.......

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk


    ****ing clockwork
    Last edited by Lil Rhody; 01-24-2022 at 07:34 PM.
    One More Time

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,229
    I hope we get Bengals vs Chiefs in the AFC Championship Game...Cincy did their job beating the Titans tonight and now KC has to do their job and beat the Bills

    Definitely would rather see Mahomes vs Burrow instead of Burrow vs Allen

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,700
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    I hope we get Bengals vs Chiefs in the AFC Championship Game...Cincy did their job beating the Titans tonight and now KC has to do their job and beat the Bills

    Definitely would rather see Mahomes vs Burrow instead of Burrow vs Allen
    I'm bored of Mahomes. Give me someone new.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Rodgers excuses coming in 5 4 3 2.......

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Jimmy G vs. Tommy B is inevitable.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    121,896
    if your the titans you gotta be all in for a wilson or someone right?

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,899
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Joe cool baby. Youíre about to see the bangles on top of that division for quite some time.
    Agree big time with this. Especially as their Oline can only get better.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    121,896
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Rodgers excuses coming in 5 4 3 2.......

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    doesnt need excuses... he outplays the other qb almost every playoff game and loses... like last year against tampa.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    121,896
    boom 7 boys

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •