Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

2 Lions made all-rookie team (and Saint Brown is not one of them)

[img] [/img]
    ^Thanks for the memories #9^

click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

Well that felt like a back handed inclusion for Alim lol. Though I get it, the last few IDL classes have not been very great. This one included. Glad to see he played well enough to make that inclusion even with some of the struggles. Hopefully Levi Onwuzurike turns it around too.

They do acknowledge St. Brown though which is nice. Makes you wonder what could have been for the offense and St. Brown if the Lions knew how to use him earlier on in the year.

I think the more important thing to note is we absolutely nailed the Sewell pick

I agree on the Sewell pick. I canít think of a recent draft where we had this many rookie contributors. I hate to post this publicly , but I actually have some faith that Holmes and Campbell and this scouting staff know what they are doing. I think we can find someone in any round. I for one will go as far and say that three guys should get notoriety with St.Brown. Kudos to these guys and the scouting staff.
    [img] [/img]
    ^Thanks for the memories #9^

click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Well that felt like a back handed inclusion for Alim lol. Though I get it, the last few IDL classes have not been very great. This one included. Glad to see he played well enough to make that inclusion even with some of the struggles. Hopefully Levi Onwuzurike turns it around too.

They do acknowledge St. Brown though which is nice. Makes you wonder what could have been for the offense and St. Brown if the Lions knew how to use him earlier on in the year.
    Def nice to see McNeill getting his due. I think Onwuzurike will turn it around next season. Opted out of the 2020 season in college, then had back issues before the season, he definitely had his struggles. TBH, I think both rookie tackles struggled with little help on the edges. Once we get a true EDGE guy in here to pair with Charles Harris (hopefully) or a healthy Romeo Okwara, watch out for those rookie DTs, they'll feast.

Quote Originally Posted by Five Angels View Post
    Def nice to see McNeill getting his due. I think Onwuzurike will turn it around next season. Opted out of the 2020 season in college, then had back issues before the season, he definitely had his struggles. TBH, I think both rookie tackles struggled with little help on the edges. Once we get a true EDGE guy in here to pair with Charles Harris (hopefully) or a healthy Romeo Okwara, watch out for those rookie DTs, they'll feast.
    Julian Okwara too. Could shape up with a nice EDGE core assuming health is there between Hutch/Kayvon, Okwara X2, and a vet addition. Could throw in Austin Bryant too I suppose but I've never been a fan of his.