Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Bill Clinton Split America - Read Below

There's talk of a civil war coming in the US, but I don't think so.

I don't see the possibility of a left wing insurgence, despite the nonsense talk in some right wing circles about Antifa.
    The groups making up the left are generally more educated white folks who are doing OK relatively and have no reason to be insurgents. The other major part of the left is minorities who have nothing to gain by an insurgence. If minorities wanted to revolt, they would have done it a long time ago.

I do, however, see the real possibility of a right wing insurgence in the US.
    Lower middle class white folks who have lost their jobs, status and power in this country and want to get it back.
    They've lost something and they're pissed. Those are the ones who are going to be storming capitals and trying to overthrow governments.
    Unfortunately for them, they will lose. They think they've armed themselves with all of these weapons, but while they've been buying pop guns, police forces in the US have been arming themselves with tanks and the like.

There won't be a civil war because I see the left sitting this one out on the sidelines.

However, there is a relatively unlikely scenario where the right wingers would take down the US government because they would be joined by the police and military who are pretty much all right wing.

I still don't see a civil war at that point. The right would be too powerful. The right wing in power would definitely crack down on minorities and intellectuals on the left, but it would hardly be a civil war at that point.

Anyway, I don't see an insurgency any time soon.
    What I do see, however, is poor and middle class Americans getting a lot poorer really quick in the US.

If you want to check out what the US will look like in 2030, check out Mumbai.
    Huge shanty towns. No water, no sewage system, no electricity, makeshift everything.
    True poverty for a huge swath of the population.
    Americans don't know what real poverty is yet, they're about to find out.

The Democrats have once again completely dropped the ball.
    Obama did it. Biden did it.
    The party blames Joe Manchin and Krysten Sinema for obstructing their plans.
    Truth be told, if these two didn't stand in their way, the Democrats would have found other ways of getting nothing done.
    Where there's a will, there's a way, and there is no will in the Democratic Party to help regular people.
    If I were Biden and I actually wanted to get things done, I would tell Manchin and Sinema that if they didn't comply, I would spend every nickel of Democrat donor money to run against them in the next primary. And, of course, I would cut them off of every nickel of money they were getting now. But, Biden didn't do that.

Briefly, when Bill Clinton came into power, he eschewed the lower and middle classes and the unions and had the Democratic Party compete directly with the Republicans for rich peoples campaign contributions (i.e. bribes).
    Prior to this, the two parties represented different donors and were civil towards one another.
    Once Clinton went after Republican money, it has become a blood feud that continues to escalate thru this day.
    The real and only reason for the divide that has happened in the US is this one act.
    Since then, the blood feud has trickled down from the top and quickly has permeated the entire society.
    When it comes from the top, everyone else falls in line, and fast.

Anyway, now that both parties represent the rich of the rich, large corporations and several foreign nations (in essence, anyone who can pony up a substantial bribe), the idea that either party will do anything for the lower 99% of us, is an absurdity. Republicans freely admit it, "we'll take every nickel you have and give it to the rich." They will however, act against minorities and non-Christians (except Jews) at every turn, which appears to be all they need to mollify their base. Democrats meanwhile, lie and say they want to help us lower 99%, but, as I mentioned at the start of this, they will always find an excuse not to do it - they go where the money takes them.

So how do we get to a huge part of the American population living in abject poverty by 2030?

First of all, a couple of books, Snow Crash and Ready Player One gave a prescient look at how things will go - if you haven't read them, you need to.
    Facebook changing its name to Metaverse was a cruel joke on all of us. You'll get the joke once you read the books.

In 2022, the Republicans will win the election in a landslide - because the Democrats did nothing for anyone but the rich for the last two years, following eight years of Obama doing nothing for anyone but the rich and following Clinton doing nothing for anyone but the rich for eight years before that. It's a pattern.

The Republicans haven't even bothered to come up with an agenda to help regular folks since Reagan. The only thing they have done in the last forty years is support lowering taxes on the rich, support eliminating any rule that would constrain a corporation from screwing the rest of us, support sending all of our jobs to countries that undercut our wages, allow pollution with impugnity, and offer a lower tax rate then the US, support the Christian Right's desire to try to turn us all into the Christian Right and, of course, support the Oil and Gas Theft Wars that the US has been engaging in, non-stop, for the past forty years. You'll notice that none of this helps the lower 99%.

It's funny how Congress gets into this incredible stalemate when there's a bill proposed to help us 99% - every single time for the last forty years. Meanwhile, its remarkable how quickly they get together to pass legislation when its about lavishing the military with money, or starting another war, or cutting rich people's or large corporations taxes or allowing large US corporations to abandon the US and move their operations abroad.

Actually, the Republicans do have one major agenda at this point. That is to rig the system so that they will never lose power to the Democrats again. Why is this so important? If you don't know, go re-read above. Republicans want to have a monopoly on rich donor money. After that there is no agenda. Its whatever rich donors want. They also want to appease their base in the non-fiscal issues mentioned above because they can't do it without some votes. As of now, Republican supporters are much less than 50% but Republicans control Congress due to gerrymandering and voter suppression. And, every day, Republicans single mindedly are cementing themselves permanently into government.

Not that Democrats are great. Just the opposite as mentioned above. They suck. It's just that once Republicans have permanently ensconsed themselves into power, there will no longer be any chance of a political solution to taking our country back from the rich.
    It won't be the Democratic Party, obviously, because they have already sold their souls to the rich, starting with Bill Clinton.
    However, there won't be any chance of any party emerging that supports the 99% of us.

As it is now, it's very difficult to get a third political party on ballots throughout the nation. Both Republicans and Democrats have had a major hand in this. The Republicans are close to sealing the deal so that it will go from very difficult to impossible.

So, Republicans win the mid terms.
    And, of course, things only get worse for the 99% of us.
    In capitalism, if you don't have laws to equalize the wealth, that's what capitalism does.
    Money makes money. No money makes no money.
    For example, if you have a billion dollars, at (to make the math easy) 10% interest rates, you will make 100 million this year just by sitting on your ***. Next year you will have 1 billion, 1 hundred million dollars. Needless to say, us 99% poor shlubs, will not make 100 million this year or even a tiny fraction of that. Come next year, we will be that much poorer relative to the rich. And that will multiply on forever.
    You need to legislate to avoid that monumental flaw in capitalism and that is exactly what had been done until, Our Savior Reagan came into power. Reagan was the anti Robin Hood, he stole from the poor and middle class and gave to the rich. And he did it very well. We were well on our way to shantytown USA. Then Clinton came along and said "this is good, I want what Ronnie has" and immediately joined the Republican party in financially raping the poor and middle class in the US.

Some of you may be saying to yourselves "capitalism? major flaw? this guy is a Commie!" Well the rich have been pounding that mantra in our heads for all of our entire lifetimes. Capitalism perfect, everything else very bad - and we must kill anyone who says otherwise. It turns out that wealth inequality, as I explained in my little example above, is a major flaw in capitalism. And the Democrats, from FDR thru Jimmy Carter, were committed to not letting it get out of hand. You see, back then, the Democrats actually represented us 99%, at least to a degree. They knew that if this flaw wasn't fixed, most of us would end up living in shantytowns, or, as they said in the 1930's Hoovervilles.

Capitalism has a whole bunch of other flaws, as well. Such as requiring unlimited growth in a finite world (leading to inflation and economic bubbles), not factoring in life values other than profit into business dealings thus things like destroying the environment to make a buck is somehow a good thing under capitalism, giving the rich minority way too much power in corporate and financial life - the least democratic institutions on earth are large corporations.

Anyway, because this downslide into hell has been going on for forty years now, here is where we are prior to the mid term elections:
    - adequate health care in the US is quickly becoming only for the wealthy (the wealthy, by the way, couldn't care less if you get sick or die)
    - higher education is quickly becoming out of reach of regular folks, unless, of course you want to become an indentured servant for the rest of your life, a slave to your student loan payments
    - housing is quickly becoming out of reach of the non boomer generation - the three trillion windfall to the rich handed out under the aegis of Trump at the beginning of the Covid pandemic, bailed out the rich in the stock market, as it was intended to do, but also has destroyed the US housing market as all of these rich folks need somewhere to park their money. The last thing they want is cash, which is rapidly losing its value. They want investment grade stuff which is why they have put their money in the stock market bingo parlor, gold, art, bit coin and housing. The only reason the dollar has any value at all at the moment is that you need it to buy oil and gas. If China gets its way and you can use Yaun to buy oil and gas, the dollar's only use will be as toilet paper. By the way, several middle east regime changes were perpetrated by the US when rogue leaders wanted to allow something other than the dollar to buy their oil (see Saddam Hussein for example).
    - high paying jobs are becoming harder to find. Factory jobs are mostly gone. Low paying crap jobs are in abundance, but after the pandemic, people have decided that they would rather live as paupers than work at these mind numbing demeaning powerless life sucking activities.

All of this will continue to get worse.
    Republicans will tell you that Mexicans and Muslims are doing this to you, not rich white men. So people who don't have a pot to piss in have all of your money but a handful of folks who own more than 50% of the country had nothing to do with it? To be honest, if you believe that, you deserve to have nothing.
    Democrats will tell you, we really want to fix all of that but (fill in the blank) is standing in our way.

A lot of you, apparently, don't have a clue about a word like exponentially. Let me 'splain.
    The American public's backslide into poverty isn't linear. It's exponential. Think of a snowball. The longer it rolls, the bigger it gets, the more snow it accumulates as time trundles on, the faster it gets bigger as time goes on. It snowballs.
    Your lot in life is snowballing in a bad way. You already are teetering on no health care, no education, no housing, no job opportunities, no social safety net, no healthy food to eat. It's snowballing.

Not only that, but the climate is mutating, the infrastructure is crumbling, the social safety net is dissolving, there's a pandemic going on and you know, based on what you've seen with this one, the next one is going to be much worse.

2024 - If you actually think that the 2020 election was stolen by old man Biden from Trump, you're an idiot.
    Republicans are currently not a majority in the US. They actually have not won the popular vote in a presidential election since 1988 (the first Bush). Since then, the electoral college aided by a bogus election in 2000 is what has won for Republicans. And as minorities grow in numbers in the US and whites decline, it will only get worse. Which, by the way, is why Republicans are going about trying to un-democratize the country as fast as they can. The clock is ticking. Anyway, 2024 Trump wins. Or if he is too feeble by then, some creature like a DeSantis wins.

It takes a thief to know a thief. Trump, who is an incompetent in most things, tried, incompetently to orchestrate a steal of the 2020 election and then projected his efforts onto his opponent, Biden, who, lets face it, has a difficult time orchestrating his way to the bathroom in the morning, let alone an election theft. The point is, Democrats don't need to steal elections, they're the majority, and its growing every day.

Again, let me repeat myself. Democrats suck. Unfortunately as the Democrats suck more year by year, it is backing the Republicans into a corner of Really Sucking more year by year. Downward spiral which is snowballing.

Once we have a Republican Congress and a Republican President in 2024, the theft of whatever the 99% of us has left will shift in higher gear and the endgame will be done in earnest. Once again, the Democrats suck. This theft will be perpetrated by them, as well, but the difference is it will happen at a slower rate. It's just historical DNA. It's Republican DNA, to take from our 99% pockets with both hands, unfettered. It's Democratic DNA to pat us on the back with one hand while using the other to take from our 99% pockets - its slower.

I don't pretend to understand the rich. They truly are stupid.
    If I had a billion, I'd go off on an island and enjoy it. After all, what's the money for.
    Rich folks have a billion and are obsessed with having two. Come hell or high water. They are willing to risk impoverishing the whole world, whipping the rest of us into a revolutionary frenzy, and destroying the planet in the process, just to get more. More of what? Money? If you're rich, you've got all the money you could possibly need, why dedicate your life to something as useless as making more of something you already have more than enough of?

As I said, I don't understand the stupidity of it, especially when you are destroying the earth and risking a revolution that will cost you your head in the process.
    Last edited by ortforshort; 01-24-2022 at 11:42 AM.

A return to some type of feudalism is more likely. It is getting to the point you will rent everything and own nothing.

Got to give the upper-class mover and shakers credit in bringing back the "Gilded age".
    Last edited by WES445; 01-24-2022 at 11:46 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by ortforshort View Post
    There's talk of a civil war coming in the US, but I don't think so.

I don't see the possibility of a left wing insurgence, despite the nonsense talk in some right wing circles about Antifa.
    The groups making up the left are generally more educated white folks who are doing OK relatively and have no reason to be insurgents. The other major part of the left is minorities who have nothing to gain by an insurgence. If minorities wanted to revolt, they would have done it a long time ago.

I do, however, see the real possibility of a right wing insurgence in the US.
    Lower middle class white folks who have lost their jobs, status and power in this country and want to get it back.
    They've lost something and they're pissed. Those are the ones who are going to be storming capitals and trying to overthrow governments.
    Unfortunately for them, they will lose. They think they've armed themselves with all of these weapons, but while they've been buying pop guns, police forces in the US have been arming themselves with tanks and the like.

There won't be a civil war because I see the left sitting this one out on the sidelines.

However, there is a relatively unlikely scenario where the right wingers would take down the US government because they would be joined by the police and military who are pretty much all right wing.

I still don't see a civil war at that point. The right would be too powerful. The right wing in power would definitely crack down on minorities and intellectuals on the left, but it would hardly be a civil war at that point.

Anyway, I don't see an insurgency any time soon.
    What I do see, however, is poor and middle class Americans getting a lot poorer really quick in the US.

If you want to check out what the US will look like in 2030, check out Mumbai.
    Huge shanty towns. No water, no sewage system, no electricity, makeshift everything.
    True poverty for a huge swath of the population.
    Americans don't know what real poverty is yet, they're about to find out.

The Democrats have once again completely dropped the ball.
    Obama did it. Biden did it.
    The party blames Joe Manchin and Krysten Sinema for obstructing their plans.
    Truth be told, if these two didn't stand in their way, the Democrats would have found other ways of getting nothing done.
    Where there's a will, there's a way, and there is no will in the Democratic Party to help regular people.
    If I were Biden and I actually wanted to get things done, I would tell Manchin and Sinema that if they didn't comply, I would spend every nickel of Democrat donor money to run against them in the next primary. And, of course, I would cut them off of every nickel of money they were getting now. But, Biden didn't do that.

Briefly, when Bill Clinton came into power, he eschewed the lower and middle classes and the unions and had the Democratic Party compete directly with the Republicans for rich peoples campaign contributions (i.e. bribes).
    Prior to this, the two parties represented different donors and were civil towards one another.
    Once Clinton went after Republican money, it has become a blood feud that continues to escalate thru this day.
    The real and only reason for the divide that has happened in the US is this one act.
    Since then, the blood feud has trickled down from the top and quickly has permeated the entire society.
    When it comes from the top, everyone else falls in line, and fast.

Anyway, now that both parties represent the rich of the rich, large corporations and several foreign nations (in essence, anyone who can pony up a substantial bribe), the idea that either party will do anything for the lower 99% of us, is an absurdity. Republicans freely admit it, "we'll take every nickel you have and give it to the rich." They will however, act against minorities and non-Christians (except Jews) at every turn, which appears to be all they need to mollify their base. Democrats meanwhile, lie and say they want to help us lower 99%, but, as I mentioned at the start of this, they will always find an excuse not to do it - they go where the money takes them.

So how do we get to a huge part of the American population living in abject poverty by 2030?

First of all, a couple of books, Snow Crash and Ready Player One gave a prescient look at how things will go - if you haven't read them, you need to.
    Facebook changing its name to Metaverse was a cruel joke on all of us. You'll get the joke once you read the books.

In 2022, the Republicans will win the election in a landslide - because the Democrats did nothing for anyone but the rich for the last two years, following eight years of Obama doing nothing for anyone but the rich and following Clinton doing nothing for anyone but the rich for eight years before that. It's a pattern.

The Republicans haven't even bothered to come up with an agenda to help regular folks since Reagan. The only thing they have done in the last forty years is support lowering taxes on the rich, support eliminating any rule that would constrain a corporation from screwing the rest of us, support sending all of our jobs to countries that undercut our wages, allow pollution with impugnity, and offer a lower tax rate then the US, support the Christian Right's desire to try to turn us all into the Christian Right and, of course, support the Oil and Gas Theft Wars that the US has been engaging in, non-stop, for the past forty years. You'll notice that none of this helps the lower 99%.

It's funny how Congress gets into this incredible stalemate when there's a bill proposed to help us 99% - every single time for the last forty years. Meanwhile, its remarkable how quickly they get together to pass legislation when its about lavishing the military with money, or starting another war, or cutting rich people's or large corporations taxes or allowing large US corporations to abandon the US and move their operations abroad.

Actually, the Republicans do have one major agenda at this point. That is to rig the system so that they will never lose power to the Democrats again. Why is this so important? If you don't know, go re-read above. Republicans want to have a monopoly on rich donor money. After that there is no agenda. Its whatever rich donors want. They also want to appease their base in the non-fiscal issues mentioned above because they can't do it without some votes. As of now, Republican supporters are much less than 50% but Republicans control Congress due to gerrymandering and voter suppression. And, every day, Republicans single mindedly are cementing themselves permanently into government.

Not that Democrats are great. Just the opposite as mentioned above. They suck. It's just that once Republicans have permanently ensconsed themselves into power, there will no longer be any chance of a political solution to taking our country back from the rich.
    It won't be the Democratic Party, obviously, because they have already sold their souls to the rich, starting with Bill Clinton.
    However, there won't be any chance of any party emerging that supports the 99% of us.

As it is now, it's very difficult to get a third political party on ballots throughout the nation. Both Republicans and Democrats have had a major hand in this. The Republicans are close to sealing the deal so that it will go from very difficult to impossible.

So, Republicans win the mid terms.
    And, of course, things only get worse for the 99% of us.
    In capitalism, if you don't have laws to equalize the wealth, that's what capitalism does.
    Money makes money. No money makes no money.
    For example, if you have a billion dollars, at (to make the math easy) 10% interest rates, you will make 100 million this year just by sitting on your ***. Next year you will have 1 billion, 1 hundred million dollars. Needless to say, us 99% poor shlubs, will not make 100 million this year or even a tiny fraction of that. Come next year, we will be that much poorer relative to the rich. And that will multiply on forever.
    You need to legislate to avoid that monumental flaw in capitalism and that is exactly what had been done until, Our Savior Reagan came into power. Reagan was the anti Robin Hood, he stole from the poor and middle class and gave to the rich. And he did it very well. We were well on our way to shantytown USA. Then Clinton came along and said "this is good, I want what Ronnie has" and immediately joined the Republican party in financially raping the poor and middle class in the US.

Some of you may be saying to yourselves "capitalism? major flaw? this guy is a Commie!" Well the rich have been pounding that mantra in our heads for all of our entire lifetimes. Capitalism perfect, everything else very bad - and we must kill anyone who says otherwise. It turns out that wealth inequality, as I explained in my little example above, is a major flaw in capitalism. And the Democrats, from FDR thru Jimmy Carter, were committed to not letting it get out of hand. You see, back then, the Democrats actually represented us 99%, at least to a degree. They knew that if this flaw wasn't fixed, most of us would end up living in shantytowns, or, as they said in the 1930's Hoovervilles.

Capitalism has a whole bunch of other flaws, as well. Such as requiring unlimited growth in a finite world (leading to inflation and economic bubbles), not factoring in life values other than profit into business dealings thus things like destroying the environment to make a buck is somehow a good thing under capitalism, giving the rich minority way too much power in corporate and financial life - the least democratic institutions on earth are large corporations.

Anyway, because this downslide into hell has been going on for forty years now, here is where we are prior to the mid term elections:
    - adequate health care in the US is quickly becoming only for the wealthy (the wealthy, by the way, couldn't care less if you get sick or die)
    - higher education is quickly becoming out of reach of regular folks, unless, of course you want to become an indentured servant for the rest of your life, a slave to your student loan payments
    - housing is quickly becoming out of reach of the non boomer generation - the three trillion windfall to the rich handed out under the aegis of Trump at the beginning of the Covid pandemic, bailed out the rich in the stock market, as it was intended to do, but also has destroyed the US housing market as all of these rich folks need somewhere to park their money. The last thing they want is cash, which is rapidly losing its value. They want investment grade stuff which is why they have put their money in the stock market bingo parlor, gold, art, bit coin and housing. The only reason the dollar has any value at all at the moment is that you need it to buy oil and gas. If China gets its way and you can use Yaun to buy oil and gas, the dollar's only use will be as toilet paper. By the way, several middle east regime changes were perpetrated by the US when rogue leaders wanted to allow something other than the dollar to buy their oil (see Saddam Hussein for example).
    - high paying jobs are becoming harder to find. Factory jobs are mostly gone. Low paying crap jobs are in abundance, but after the pandemic, people have decided that they would rather live as paupers than work at these mind numbing demeaning powerless life sucking activities.

All of this will continue to get worse.
    Republicans will tell you that Mexicans and Muslims are doing this to you, not rich white men. So people who don't have a pot to piss in have all of your money but a handful of folks who own more than 50% of the country had nothing to do with it? To be honest, if you believe that, you deserve to have nothing.
    Democrats will tell you, we really want to fix all of that but (fill in the blank) is standing in our way.

A lot of you, apparently, don't have a clue about a word like exponentially. Let me 'splain.
    The American public's backslide into poverty isn't linear. It's exponential. Think of a snowball. The longer it rolls, the bigger it gets, the more snow it accumulates as time trundles on, the faster it gets bigger as time goes on. It snowballs.
    Your lot in life is snowballing in a bad way. You already are teetering on no health care, no education, no housing, no job opportunities, no social safety net, no healthy food to eat. It's snowballing.

Not only that, but the climate is mutating, the infrastructure is crumbling, the social safety net is dissolving, there's a pandemic going on and you know, based on what you've seen with this one, the next one is going to be much worse.

2024 - If you actually think that the 2020 election was stolen by old man Biden from Trump, you're an idiot.
    Republicans are currently not a majority in the US. They actually have not won the popular vote in a presidential election since 1988 (the first Bush). Since then, the electoral college aided by a bogus election in 2000 is what has won for Republicans. And as minorities grow in numbers in the US and whites decline, it will only get worse. Which, by the way, is why Republicans are going about trying to un-democratize the country as fast as they can. The clock is ticking. Anyway, 2024 Trump wins. Or if he is too feeble by then, some creature like a DeSantis wins.

It takes a thief to know a thief. Trump, who is an incompetent in most things, tried, incompetently to orchestrate a steal of the 2020 election and then projected his efforts onto his opponent, Biden, who, lets face it, has a difficult time orchestrating his way to the bathroom in the morning, let alone an election theft. The point is, Democrats don't need to steal elections, they're the majority, and its growing every day.

Again, let me repeat myself. Democrats suck. Unfortunately as the Democrats suck more year by year, it is backing the Republicans into a corner of Really Sucking more year by year. Downward spiral which is snowballing.

Once we have a Republican Congress and a Republican President in 2024, the theft of whatever the 99% of us has left will shift in higher gear and the endgame will be done in earnest. Once again, the Democrats suck. This theft will be perpetrated by them, as well, but the difference is it will happen at a slower rate. It's just historical DNA. It's Republican DNA, to take from our 99% pockets with both hands, unfettered. It's Democratic DNA to pat us on the back with one hand while using the other to take from our 99% pockets - its slower.

I don't pretend to understand the rich. They truly are stupid.
    If I had a billion, I'd go off on an island and enjoy it. After all, what's the money for.
    Rich folks have a billion and are obsessed with having two. Come hell or high water. They are willing to risk impoverishing the whole world, whipping the rest of us into a revolutionary frenzy, and destroying the planet in the process, just to get more. More of what? Money? If you're rich, you've got all the money you could possibly need, why dedicate your life to something as useless as making more of something you already have more than enough of?

As I said, I don't understand the stupidity of it, especially when you are destroying the earth and risking a revolution that will cost you your head in the process.
    Longest post ever?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Longest post ever?
    And, look, he even edited it.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Longest post ever?
    I wonder if there is a character limit in posts and if that one came in just one character under it.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

As Jake Peralta would say…cool cool cool cool…it’s a good sign that we are seeing Americans wanting to side with Russia.

Pathetic Little Lives

That's it?

You troll around this site and comment on how long posts are?

Pathetic little lives you lead.

That's it?

You come in here about every 3 months and post a book.

I'm just laughing at how seriously you take this **** hole. Regardless of your intentions.

And yes. He absolutely trolls this site. And yes. He definitely lives a very pathetic life.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 01-25-2022 at 01:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    [emoji23] You come in here about every 3 months and post a book.

I'm just laughing at how seriously you take this **** hole. Regardless of your intentions.
    ....says the guy that treats this site like life and death, yet still makes an absolute fool of himself here on a damn near daily basis.

That's it?

Alright. I'll also add that your post was boring and lame.

Please let us know when the hardcover edition will be released though.

Thanks

Thanks.

Whenever I get a little optimistic and think there might be a light at the end of the tunnel for the human race, you guys show up and show me how hopeless it really is.

Were you able to get all the way thru this one? I know you have some sort of a need to keep it short
    Last edited by ortforshort; 01-25-2022 at 06:03 AM.

Thanks.

Whenever I get a little optimistic and think there might be a light at the end of the tunnel for the human race, you guys show up and show me how hopeless it really is.

Were you able to get all the way thru this one? I know you have some sort of a need to keep it short
    Relax, you brought up good points. Long-winded, but you were on a roll and still tether to reality, which is a refreshing change over the last couple of days. Thank you for breaking my record.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Worthwhile

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Relax, you brought up good points. Long-winded, but you were on a roll and still tether to reality, which is a refreshing change over the last couple of days. Thank you for breaking my record.
    Nice to know a bit of sanity still shines thru.

Nice to know a bit of sanity still shines thru.
    Haha, you haven't read BOP's posting. Sanity is screaming from a dark deep hole with that guy.

Will Rogers

That's it?

I didn’t know we weren’t living up to your glorious expectations. We will endeavor to do better!

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast