Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Don’t forget that there are a whole lot more people than the reds and the blues.
    We’ll call them the purples and send them to Alaska.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I'm shocked.
    Hey, for someone that's getting all pissy about someone else misconstruing their arguments, you'd think you'd actually have one of your own.

I'll make you a deal, if you actually wrote that article yourself, I'll read it, lol.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Hey, for someone that's getting all pissy about someone else misconstruing their arguments, you'd think you'd actually have one of your own.

I'll make you a deal, if you actually wrote that article yourself, I'll read it, lol.
    Your lack of intellectual curiosity is not my problem.

lol

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I would still want the criminal organizations running the drug rackets and banks who clean up the drug money, but non-violent and simple possession of drug charges, yeah. Those would be the only pardons I would give out.
    Those businesses wouldn't be covered by a pardon for the drug related charges. Those are entirely different offenses than the ones I would act upon.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Your lack of intellectual curiosity is not my problem.

lol
    How profound.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

How profound.
    I couldn't hope to match "you're such a twat" and "Well I don't really feel like it " but all I can do is try my best.

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

You're such a twat.

So pot legalization was bad at the state level because hur dur white people suck.

The truth really hurts poor Florida man.

I couldn't hope to match "you're such a twat" and "Well I don't really feel like it " but all I can do is try my best.
    You couldn't hope to even make an argument of your own which is why you linked someone else's.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    We’ll call them the purples and send them to Alaska.
    I’ll take it.

You couldn't hope to even make an argument of your own which is why you linked someone else's.
    That's typically called a "source." I can understand if this is a new concept to you.

Pot legalization HAS BEEN DONE at the state level at it's a great thing.
    For big business and consumers with no street connections (aka well off custies), yeah.

I'm sure you guys hate your state vaccine and mask mandates.
    Do you have any full length comedy specials of your material that we can watch/listen to, Florida man?

It's bizarre that it has never once occurred to you that you can both support an idea and be opposed to the way it's been implemented.
    Careful. Don't want to blow Florida man's brain in to tiny little pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    No. It’s the same with the filibuster. I’m good with the same rules for both sides. I just didn’t see the necessity of states' rights until I saw the potential of a federal government unchecked. That doesn’t mean I’m opposed to using federal legislation to solve problems but it does and should have its limits.
    I refuse to talk about this in vague terms. On paper, sure it looks good, but what it is now being used for, no it doesn't look good. Considering the right and those who were influenced by Trump is the main advocate for this, I am going to assume it is to be more repressive towards those who aren't on the right and cultural/religious oriented. Considering of the major voting blocks, non-voters, Democrats, republicans, the right is in the minority in this issue. Let's face it this movement was inspired by the idea that the vote was stolen and the false flag that the left is taking over America. Before Trump's defeat, there weren't many pushing for state rights.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Do you have any full length comedy specials of your material that we can watch/listen to, Florida man?
    You can watch Joe Rogan's podcast...
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast