Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    #freejoelembiid

Denver a +19 without Campazzo on the floor.

Malones infatuation with this guy is insane. A -234 is over 100 points lower than any guy on any team over .500

NBA Game Thread 1/18-1/23

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    Denver a +19 without Campazzo on the floor.

Malones infatuation with this guy is insane. A -234 is over 100 points lower than any guy on any team over .500
    Heís little and fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    #freejoelembiid
    when you are saying this i feel kinda bad lol. He is really getting ****ed over lol

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    when you are saying this i feel kinda bad lol. He is really getting ****ed over lol
    LMAO, well he's become less douchey, finally seems to be taking fitness seriously....and the dude is an absolute baller (not that I ever questioned his skills). He just flat out deserves better than what the organization is giving him. This guy is why you guys were purposefully the worst team in pro sports for over half a decade and the reason was to not be a second round exit at best....now you got that truly transcendent talent and are doing absolutely **** all with it. It is sad.

Someone put a bounty on Grayson Allen. **** that guy.

LMAO, well he's become less douchey, finally seems to be taking fitness seriously....and the dude is an absolute baller (not that I ever questioned his skills). He just flat out deserves better than what the organization is giving him. This guy is why you guys were purposefully the worst team in pro sports for over half a decade and the reason was to not be a second round exit at best....now you got that truly transcendent talent and are doing absolutely **** all with it. It is sad.
    To be fair the organization doesnít want to be in this situation either.

I agree that Embiid deserves better. But I donít really blame the organization. Ben is just a little *****

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    To be fair the organization doesnít want to be in this situation either.

I agree that Embiid deserves better. But I donít really blame the organization. Ben is just a little *****
    The organization has known he's a little ***** just like the rest of us for some time. But they still chose to max him out, chose him over Jimmy, chose to not trade him yet. The organization absolutely has some blame here.

The organization has known he's a little ***** just like the rest of us for some time. But they still chose to max him out, chose him over Jimmy, chose to not trade him yet. The organization absolutely has some blame here.
    agree. joel deserves better. its no longer about Ben they need to move on. Its played out long enough.

[StatMuse] Joel Embiid in 2022: 31.6 minutes per game 33.4 points per game You read that right, Joel is averaging more points than minutes.

[StatMuse] Joel Embiid in 2022: 31.6 minutes per game 33.4 points per game You read that right, Joel is averaging more points than minutes.
    Itís not surprising. Heís been playing 5 on 4 in the half court fur years

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

WOW very impressive

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Let him go for 70!

Heís not the Admiral

[ESPN Stats & Info] Joel Embiid had 50 points and 12 rebounds in 27:03. Thatís the fewest minutes played in a 50-point, 10-rebound game in the shot-clock era (since 1954-55).
    Heís a monster

Some Lakers fans have said trade Bron for SimmonsÖIíd love to see that right about now.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast