Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 104
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,037
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    The organization has known he's a little ***** just like the rest of us for some time. But they still chose to max him out, chose him over Jimmy, chose to not trade him yet. The organization absolutely has some blame here.
    Yeah, they should of put there foot down and kept Jimmy. I knew the Harris signing was going to be very regrettable very quickly.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,037
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    agree. joel deserves better. its no longer about Ben they need to move on. Its played out long enough.
    How would you feel about a Ben Simmons for Lebron trade?

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    66,153
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    He’s not the Admiral
    True he wasn’t stat padding on the final day of the season in a totally meaningless scrimmage


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,037
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    True he wasn’t stat padding on the final day of the season in a totally meaningless scrimmage


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ewing couldn’t do it if he tried.

    71 points in 60fg% is easy, your right. Everyone is doing it.

    Admiral plays like Kobe for one game…all it showed was he should of been playing like this his whole career. He should of just shot it every time. Offensively he is statistically the best center of his era easily.

    He and shaw were tied basically for the scoring title and in the last game of the season, Shaq got 30 and Admiral got 71 to win it. And again, Ewing could try that every game for his entire career and he’d never duplicate what David did in one try.
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 01-23-2022 at 11:39 AM.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    66,153
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Ewing couldn’t do it if he tried.

    71 points in 60fg% is easy, your right. Everyone is doing it.

    Admiral plays like Kobe for one game…all it showed was he should of been playing like this his whole career. He should of just shot it every time. Offensively he is statistically the best center of his era easily.

    He and shaw were tied basically for the scoring title and in the last game of the season, Shaq got 30 and Admiral got 71 to win it. And again, Ewing could try that every game for his entire career and he’d never duplicate what David did in one try.
    It showed he could score a lot on a scrimmage. It was like Kobe final 50 point game.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    22,968
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    How would you feel about a Ben Simmons for Lebron trade?
    Not a fan of Ben Simmons. I dont care to much for players that cant shoot or hit free throws. But because of Lebrons age and Lakers seem as if the window is closed i would do it. Thats the 1 and only reason. Some of us Laker fans are stuck in the past and unable to move on and appreciate other talents and it ends up in a love hate relationship as i is with Lebron. I am not sure he can handle that if your not winning rings. If he is not able to handle it in Philly he wont handle it in LA.
    Last edited by ldawg; 01-23-2022 at 01:07 PM.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,037
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    It showed he could score a lot on a scrimmage. It was like Kobe final 50 point game.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nope not at all. They weren’t giving him the points, he took them. Kobe was outta respect for him. Clippers didn’t respect Admiral, they feared him.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,037
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Not a fan of Ben Simmons. I dont care to much for players that cant shoot or hit free throws. But because of Lebrons age and Lakers seem as if the window is closed i would do it. Thats the 1 and only reason. Some of us Laker fans are stuck in the past and unable to move on and appreciate other talents and it ends up in a love hate relationship as i is with Lebron. I am not sure he can handle that if your not winning rings. If he is not able to handle it in Philly he wont handle it in LA.
    Yeah I feel ya. And I was on that same thought. I feel like the trade will help the Laker fan base move on and into a diff era. I feel like the presence of Lebron just gives part of that fan base a sour taste. And at the same time, he’s just to big of a polarizing figure that some Laker fans just can’t stomache that big of a presence on there squad…someone who can actually be the headline over the Lakers as a team. And you guys had Shaq/Kobe/Magic…but Thise guys, even Shaq, seem like Lakers first, then they are individually great. Bron seems like he is the GOAT first, and a Laker is like 3rd ore 4th on his list of importance and some Laker fans can’t handle that. You gotta bleed purple and gold for them to even tolerate you let alone like you.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    22,968
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Yeah I feel ya. And I was on that same thought. I feel like the trade will help the Laker fan base move on and into a diff era. I feel like the presence of Lebron just gives part of that fan base a sour taste. And at the same time, he’s just to big of a polarizing figure that some Laker fans just can’t stomache that big of a presence on there squad…someone who can actually be the headline over the Lakers as a team. And you guys had Shaq/Kobe/Magic…but Thise guys, even Shaq, seem like Lakers first, then they are individually great. Bron seems like he is the GOAT first, and a Laker is like 3rd ore 4th on his list of importance and some Laker fans can’t handle that. You gotta bleed purple and gold for them to even tolerate you let alone like you.
    Laker fans will only tolerate Lebron if he is winning. Many did not like him from the get go and that will not change. He will never be viewed as a Lakers because he came late in his career and out of his 4 titles they will only see 1. He will be rated with ex Laker players. It like having a new girlfriend but cant get over the old one and everything they do will be compared to the ex. As the new girlfriend you should break up with that person. Lebron should do the same. Cause he will be dogged in his decline in LA.

    He was the only star to sign when many spun them but some wont appreciate that. Its win or bust in LA.

    I think the divorce would be great, its a great time to part ways and 76ers would be a fit for him.
    Last edited by ldawg; 01-23-2022 at 03:49 PM.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,037
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Laker fans will only tolerate Lebron if he is winning. Many did not like him from the get go and that will not change. He will never be viewed as a Lakers because he came late in his career and out of his 4 titles they will only see 1. He will be rated with ex Laker players. It like having a new girlfriend but cant get over the old one and everything they do will be compared to the ex. As the new girlfriend you should break up with that person. Lebron should do the same. Cause he will be dogged in his decline in LA.

    He was the only star to sign when many spun them but some wont appreciate that. Its win or bust in LA.

    I think the divorce would be great, its a great time to part ways and 76ers would be a fit for him.
    100%

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    66,153
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Nope not at all. They weren’t giving him the points, he took them. Kobe was outta respect for him. Clippers didn’t respect Admiral, they feared him.
    Fake af. Just pathetic


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    121,946
    joel just dropped 38/12/7... his last 3 games he has shot over 50 pct and has dropped 50/40/38

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,037
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Fake af. Just pathetic


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hell no! Go get 71 then mofo. Let anybody you want go get 71.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    41,527
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Hell no! Go get 71 then mofo. Let anybody you want go get 71.
    You've got to admit that stat chasing is always lame and you can't deny that that is what he was doing. I don't blame him for wanting the scoring title, and no doubt it took some skill to do it ... but it IS a little fake just like Wilt's 100 is a little fake.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    66,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    You've got to admit that stat chasing is always lame and you can't deny that that is what he was doing. I don't blame him for wanting the scoring title, and no doubt it took some skill to do it ... but it IS a little fake just like Wilt's 100 is a little fake.
    Chasing the scoring title on the final day of the season like that shows how insecure Robinson was


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •