Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 104
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    19,653

    NBA Game Thread 1/18-1/23


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    66,007
    Watching the Knicks and Wolves. The Wolves play a very entertaining brand of basketball. Lots of pressure D, quick aggressive offense. Seems like something fun is brewing in Minn


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    41,388
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Watching the Knicks and Wolves. The Wolves play a very entertaining brand of basketball. Lots of pressure D, quick aggressive offense. Seems like something fun is brewing in Minn


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's a little strange since some of their players have preferred a slower pace and now they are pushing the pace faster. I wonder if they are going to get the players on the same page or have to make roster changes to maximize it.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    66,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It's a little strange since some of their players have preferred a slower pace and now they are pushing the pace faster. I wonder if they are going to get the players on the same page or have to make roster changes to maximize it.
    Any is legit. It weird how under hyped he is for a guy with skill that went 1st and has jump off the screen athleticism
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    121,883
    joel through 3 quarters 17-23 47/12/2 with 2 blocks and 2 steals.... he likely wont play the 4th because we up 14 : (

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    69,269

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    69,269
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    joel through 3 quarters 17-23 47/12/2 with 2 blocks and 2 steals.... he likely wont play the 4th because we up 14 : (
    Let him go for 70!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    121,883
    got 50/tied career high and sat with 7 minutes left... it has been an unreal 2 months for joel

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,785
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    got 50/tied career high and sat with 7 minutes left... it has been an unreal 2 months for joel
    In 27 minutes

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,785
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Let him go for 70!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just want 60!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    60,467
    Seems like the perfect guy to waste his prime.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,396
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    got 50/tied career high and sat with 7 minutes left... it has been an unreal 2 months for joel
    Nothing short of amazing. Dude has to carry his nuts in a wheel barrel I heard. Not a soul can guard that man.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    121,883
    Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    Nothing short of amazing. Dude has to carry his nuts in a wheel barrel I heard. Not a soul can guard that man.
    lol yea it is getting harder and harder just watching ben sit and morey sit back trying to get perfect deal

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    121,883
    [ESPN Stats & Info] Joel Embiid had 50 points and 12 rebounds in 27:03. Thatís the fewest minutes played in a 50-point, 10-rebound game in the shot-clock era (since 1954-55).

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    18,427
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    [ESPN Stats & Info] Joel Embiid had 50 points and 12 rebounds in 27:03. Thatís the fewest minutes played in a 50-point, 10-rebound game in the shot-clock era (since 1954-55).
    I wonder if you've changed your mind about Philly needing a top 5 player alongside Embiid just to be able call themselves a true contender yet?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •