Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Assuming Gannon is gone who do you guys want/like to be the next DC?
    Fangio would be nice but I kinda think it could be dennard Wilson. Sounds like players really like and respect him. I could see it unless eagles management pressure sirianni to hire outside the organization like they did with dougie P.

Also, nick rallis LB coach on the eagles might be one of those “still unknown” good coaches around the league. He’s done a good job and is still only 28 years old.

What do you think is our biggest needs in the draft?
    Regardless of who our DC is, I think our biggest needs are mostly on defense. We will need to start addressing the interior OL too. Sounds like brooks might retire (huge loss) and who knows when kelce retires? Linderbaum might be a serious candidate for the eagles.

What do you think is our biggest needs in the draft?
    I would say

DE - or guys who rush off the edge
    S
    CB
    LB
    C - assuming Kelce is retired, if he comes back you could move this down the list
    WR - I'm not sure if we want Quez as our other outside guy, so not sure if we need more of a slot guy or outside guy
    RB - Sanders I don't see getting a long term big deal, so getting close to time to find the next between the tackles guy (doesn't have to be addressed right away, but something to be thinking about)

I would argue that as the hierarchy of needs. Obviously that list can change drastically with what happens in the offseason whether FA, or a new DC that runs a different defense etc.

LB.

Eagles need a LB. Please please please.

LB and DL/DE are priority number 1.

If they go LB, DL, S with their three 1sts I’d be a happy man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    LB.

I think edge rusher is our biggest need but I want a stud linebacker as well

1. Edge rusher
    2. Safety
    3. Linebacker/Corner/Receiver

A safety and receiver in free agency is possible.

I know many Eagles fans are very high on Kyle Hamilton. He scares me. Is he a safety or linebacker? I'm just not sure what his position is in the pro. Remember Isaiah Simmons? He was a can't missed stud coming out of Clemson and was drafted 8th overall by Arizona.

I know many Eagles fans are very high on Kyle Hamilton. He scares me. Is he a safety or linebacker? I'm just not sure what his position is in the pro. Remember Isaiah Simmons? He was a can't missed stud coming out of Clemson and was drafted 8th overall by Arizona.
    He's much more safety than LB, he has very good ball skills and long range, I don't see him as a bring to the box as an extra thumper. I think he goes too early for us to take, so I've stopped getting excited for him. Marcus Williams in FA is someone I would like to get

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Regardless of who our DC is, I think our biggest needs are mostly on defense. We will need to start addressing the interior OL too. Sounds like brooks might retire (huge loss) and who knows when kelce retires? Linderbaum might be a serious candidate for the eagles.
    Landon Dickerson and Issac Seumalo can both play center. I don't see where Brooks is going to be a major loss being that he never plays that much anymore and the offensive line was still dominant without him. With Stoutland's ability to coach guys up and even getting undrafted guys to compete at a high level losing Kelce and Brooks is not going to be as big of a blow as many think.

LB.

How long have you been an Eagles fan a week? They just don't value that position Howie Roseman has said it plenty and it still hasn't sunk in to the fan base. The only way your going to see a Micah Parsons or a Devin White is if one of the current guys on the roster transforms.

Quote Originally Posted by 76erEaglePhils View Post
    How long have you been an Eagles fan a week? They just don't value that position Howie Roseman has said it plenty and it still hasn't sunk in to the fan base. The only way your going to see a Micah Parsons or a Devin White is if one of the current guys on the roster transforms.
    I doubt they grab one but I still want one.

They’ve also never had 3 first rounders. If they make all 3 first rounders, this would be the year they grab one. Still doubt it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I want DeMeco Ryans as our next DC LOL. Like him as a player and like him as a DC.

Assuming Gannon is gone who do you guys want/like to be the next DC?
    Easily Fangio or Zimmer. I want to get them before these other teams get them. They are practically going to be coordinators now until they retire because I do not see either ever getting a HC gig in the NFL.

Both are extremely elite minded guys and I love how they operate a defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

I doubt they grab one but I still want one.

They’ve also never had 3 first rounders. If they make all 3 first rounders, this would be the year they grab one. Still doubt it.
    Yes but this is like a dream come true for our FO.
    What us fans want is
    DL, Safety, LB
    What is going to end up happening us we take two of DL,CB or OL and either trade back from one or use it to trade for an established player.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Also If the Bengals can't come to terms with Jessie Bates, I'd love to trade for him like we did for Ronald Darby a few years back. I think Dillard and a 3rd gets it done or even our 2nd.

But Quandre Diggs is a FA and sadly suffered a gruesome injury but I hope Howie can convince him to take a 1 year prove it deal and extend him during the year if he starts showing signs of his elite self.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast