Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465
Results 961 to 970 of 970
  1. #961
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    13,657
    I canít imagine this team being bad enough to earn a good first round pick. I think expectations are way higher than that. This defense looks nasty now. Nateís would make the secondary the best itís been in years. He is young and can lock that position down for years. If hurts is even serviceable they should win a lot of games with this schedule. If he is good, double digits. If he is great, long playoff run. He had to learn a lot from last year and now has his best friend and an insane oline and offensive weapon group. He has zero excuses. I canít wait to see them on the field. This team is built much better than than ďdream teamĒ mess from years ago. Anything can happen and itís Philly sports but Iím stoked for sure.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee


    Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

  2. #962
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    8,169

    2021 Offseason + Draft Discussion

    Early returns sound like hurts has improved. Sounds like heís put in a ton of work this offseason with a QB coach in California. He supposedly has a different throwing motion now too.

  3. #963
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,568
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Bates would make the eagles a lot better but I think going after a 2nd or 3rd tier safety would help too. I think that is a more likely option than trading for bates.
    I'll agree that it's more likely...but not better. I can't be convinced that it would be better. 😂

  4. #964
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    8,169
    https://www.nj.com/eagles/2022/06/sa...outputType=amp

    We got our safety. Basically a depth piece

  5. #965
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,568
    OTC is showing that we have over $13M in cap space. Is that accurate? I don't see Tartt on there...I actually don't even know what his expected cap hit is. lol Does anyone know what our cap situation looks like?

  6. #966
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    8,169

    2021 Offseason + Draft Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    OTC is showing that we have over $13M in cap space. Is that accurate? I don't see Tartt on there...I actually don't even know what his expected cap hit is. lol Does anyone know what our cap situation looks like?
    Itís around that amount, 12-13mill but thereís still moves the eagles can make to create more cap space. Like I said before, extending hargrave alone would create a lot of cap space (like $9-$10mill) so if a player becomes available that the eagles want, they can make the move if they really want to.

  7. #967
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    8,169
    I actually kinda expect another move to happen outta nowhere, although this offseason has been great so far even if they are done. Iím kinda thinking they might try to acquire an edge rusher.

  8. #968
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,568
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I actually kinda expect another move to happen outta nowhere, although this offseason has been great so far even if they are done. Iím kinda thinking they might try to acquire an edge rusher.
    I'm with you. I've kinda just been keeping an eye out because I feel like something is still coming.

  9. #969
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    8,169
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Itís around that amount, 12-13mill but thereís still moves the eagles can make to create more cap space. Like I said before, extending hargrave alone would create a lot of cap space (like $9-$10mill) so if a player becomes available that the eagles want, they can make the move if they really want to.
    Going back to this, we donít really know exactly what jacquiski tartt is getting paid yet but this looks like tarts 1 year contract is similar or maybe even a little more than Anthony Harris (1 year 2.5mill). So the available cap space might be closer to 9-10mill at the moment.

  10. #970
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    8,169

    2021 Offseason + Draft Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    I'm with you. I've kinda just been keeping an eye out because I feel like something is still coming.
    Yeah and itíll probably happen outta nowhere. Theyíve done this before, things will quiet down and then bam, they make a move right before or around the time training camp starts. Probably wonít be a major move but I can see a move for some veteran experience, kinda like how they added Chris long before 2017.

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •