Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Divisional Round: Green Bay Packers (1 seed) vs San Francisco 49ers (6 Seed)

Divisonal Round
    vs

Saturday, January 22nd 8:15 EST/ 7:15 CST
    TV: Fox

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB #10 - 3810 Yards / 20 TD 12 INT / 68.3 CMP% / 98.7 QB Rating
    Aaron Rodgers, QB #12 - 4115 Yards / 37 TD 4 INT / 68.9 CMP% / 111.9 QB Rating

Running Back

~VS~

Elijah Mitchell, RB #25 - 963 Yards / 207 Carries/ 4.7 YPC / 5 TD
    AJ Dillon, RB #28 - 803 Yards / 187 Carries/ 4.3 YPC/ 5 TD

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Deebo Samuel, WR #19 - 77 Catches / 1405 Yards / 6 TD
    Davante Adams, WR #17 - 123 Catches / 1553 Yards / 11 TD

Tight End

~VS~

George Kittle, TE #85 - 71 Catches / 910 Yards / 6 TD
    Josiah Deguara, TE #81 - 25 Catches / 245 Yards / 2 TD

Defensive Line

~VS~

Nick Bosa, DE #97 - 52 Tackles / 15.5 Sacks / 1 PD / 4 FF
    Kenny Clark, DE #97 - 48 Tackles / 4.0 Sacks / 0 PD / 0 FF

Linebacker

~VS~

Fred Warner, LB #54 - 137 Tackles / 0.5 Sacks / 4 PDs/ 0 Ints / 1 FF
    De'Vondre Campbell, LB #59 - 146 Tackles / 2.0 Sacks / 5 PD / 2 INT / 2 FF

Defensive Back

~VS~

Jimmie Ward, CB #20 - 77 Tackles / 2 INT / 6 PDEF
    Rasul Douglas, CB #29 - 57 Tackles / 5 INT / 13 PDEF / 1 FF

Kicker

~VS~

Robbie Gould, K #9 - 20 FGM / 23 FGA / 39 XPM / 40 XPA
    Mason Crosby, K #2 - 25 FGM / 34 FGA / 49 XPM / 51 XPA

Click For More Stats
    Last edited by PackerBum9786; 01-17-2022 at 08:07 PM.

this is the team i didnt want to face ... said it multiple times from like week 10 on. I would rather have played the cowboys

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    this is the team i didnt want to face ... said it multiple times from like week 10 on. I would rather have played the cowboys
    Yeah you kinda talk out of your *** a lot.

I mean, Jimmy G had some crippling mistakes at times too. They run it well, but Jimmy is prone to mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    I mean, Jimmy G had some crippling mistakes at times too. They run it well, but Jimmy is prone to mistakes.
    Exactly. Weíre about as healthy as weíve been all year. Yes we have had trouble stopping the run but all hands are on deck now. You contain the run which theyíve shown they can do, Jimmy G will beat himself. This isnít like it was 2 years ago. They can be beat and what we have right now can do it. Special teams please please please donít make me bring out the AED

Quote Originally Posted by JayZee1981 View Post
    Yeah you kinda talk out of your *** a lot.
    except i am right damn near always.. MM/TT/Our lack of doing **** during free agency/How we constantly take our foot off the gas and how we play not to lose... See the zona game as another example. Dallas always finds ways to lose and as bad as jimmy G could be MM coaching is far worse and we would have destroyed them. The 49ers are physical/they run the ball and they are a problem. I hope I am wrong but i really hate this 49ers team.

Eh, I think MTM is a world class, epic level douche that doesnt know his *** from last Tuesday but I dont like this matchup. SF is a heavily flawed team but they play a style of ball that we have generally struggled against.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post
    Eh, I think MTM is a world class, epic level douche that doesnt know his *** from last Tuesday but I dont like this matchup. SF is a heavily flawed team but they play a style of ball that we have generally struggled against.
    This is a game where you want to start fast. Play from the front all game long. The offense is huge against the run game too. Score a couple early TDs...get out to a lead. That helps. Defense needs to step up vs. run. Make Jimmy G make plays and try and slow Samuel/Kittle. This is a winnable game definitely, but in cold weather this team matches up pretty well with GB with their style in January...that's why this offense needs to come out firing on all cylinders.

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    This is a game where you want to start fast. Play from the front all game long. The offense is huge against the run game too. Score a couple early TDs...get out to a lead. That helps. Defense needs to step up vs. run. Make Jimmy G make plays and try and slow Samuel/Kittle. This is a winnable game definitely, but in cold weather this team matches up pretty well with GB with their style in January...that's why this offense needs to come out firing on all cylinders.
    No question that playing with an early lead is a big key. A quick score, some early stops and a couple of big plays including a turnover or two could totally take SF out of their element and make it lopsided quick. Easier said than done really. We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post

is this norms alt?

in a weird twist, the packers waived Kingsley Keke. he hadn't played for a bit, it started with a week on the covid list than it was personal reasons and now released.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    in a weird twist, the packers waived Kingsley Keke. he hadn't played for a bit, it started with a week on the covid list than it was personal reasons and now released.
    Yeah and now cobb is back too!! Lol what in the world. I almost feel like we just sandbagged these injuries to get what 7 starters back for playoffs? This is crazy

The closet Iíll get to watching a game in Lambeau...... the highs in North Central Florida will be 48 tomorrow with the low of 29, thatís cold down here lol, itís gonna be like Iím there.

Mercilous and Za'Darius were both officially activated yesterday. Jaire and Bakhtiari were listed as questionable. I figure all of them with play unless something major happens.

Ian Rappaport was on McAfee's show this week (yesterday I think) and said he thinks Bak is a true questionable. He said if he had to guess he'd say Bak would play but he wouldn't put his life on it or anything. So there's some real doubt around it apparently.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast