Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 90 of 96 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1430
  1. #1336
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    17,224
    Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    The other player I see playing a lot of LB or Middle strong safety is Abram if he isn't traded or released
    I suspect he will be down by the line as well. Anything but in coverage

  2. #1337
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    16,378
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    We’ve heard that before didn’t stop us from needing better LBs then and shouldn’t stop us from getting some now.
    Scooby Wright

    "...prone to stoogery.".

  3. #1338
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Central coast Cali 805
    Posts
    2,057
    ooks like we just traded brian edwards to the falcons .



  4. #1339
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    13,570
    Quote Originally Posted by RaidLakeDodgers View Post
    ooks like we just traded brian edwards to the falcons .
    Cap savings of $793,414 from the looks of things.

  5. #1340
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    13,570
    Who's next Ferrill, Abrams, Jacobs????

  6. #1341
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,013
    Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    Who's next Ferrill, Abrams, Jacobs????
    Abrams would be my choice with Landon Collins still out there. Landon is better and familiar with the defense!

  7. #1342
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    17,224
    Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    Who's next Ferrill, Abrams, Jacobs????
    I wouldn’t be surprised if all 3 or none of them

  8. #1343
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The North Shore of O'ahu Hawaii
    Posts
    2,941
    I wanted Daniel Fa'alele at RT but I'm dark horse hoping for Bam Olaseni to steal the starting RT position. He's RAW but the metrics, work ethic and inner fire are there!

  9. #1344
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    8,180
    Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    I wanted Daniel Fa'alele at RT but I'm dark horse hoping for Bam Olaseni to steal the starting RT position. He's RAW but the metrics, work ethic and inner fire are there!
    I know it’s stating the obvious… but the 2022 UDFA class for the raiders will prove to be better than the 2020 raiders draft class.

    I honestly think we can come away with 2-3 starters.

  10. #1345
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    4,243
    Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    I know it’s stating the obvious… but the 2022 UDFA class for the raiders will prove to be better than the 2020 raiders draft class.

    I honestly think we can come away with 2-3 starters.
    I will take it a step further lol

    Isaiah Pola-Mao>Abrams
    Tré Turner>Edwards
    Zach VanValkenburg>Ferell

  11. #1346
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    13,570

  12. #1347
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    19,656

  13. #1348
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    14,647
    Suh is a fat cat looking for one last big payday. If the Raiders are involved, it's probably just to drive up the price for Cleveland.

  14. #1349
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    1,840
    I dont like suh. No thx.

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC

    Win one for Coach!

  15. #1350
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    17,224
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Suh is a fat cat looking for one last big payday. If the Raiders are involved, it's probably just to drive up the price for Cleveland.
    Maybe but he’s also extremely talented too. If we can land him or Hicks I’d be very happy.

Page 90 of 96 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •