Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4686949596
Results 1,426 to 1,430 of 1430
    Leatherwood is practicing with the Tackles at this moment. That being said McDaniels said that they have been moving him around at right guard and right tackle and want to get the best 5 lineman on the field.
    Last edited by krsonekth; Yesterday at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dogdaddy View Post
    McDaniels is already having to come out and say that this is still Carr's team. LOL way to go Mark! Idiot. This just says to me that he is not about winning championships.
    lol way to frame that. You realize that he was asked if he talked to Carr about Kap. He basically said no I didnít feel the need to. This is Carrís team he knows what we think of him and how we feel about him and that he didnít think it was a big deal to Carr.

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    Leatherwood is practicing with the Tackles at this moment. That being said McDaniels said that they have been moving him around at right guard and right tackle and want to get the best 5 lineman on the field.
    Yea I think I saw that they said theyíll cross train all of their linemen (tho I doubt Miller moves around much).

Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    Please stop, the guy was 3-16 in his last 19 starts, and that is when he was in shape. In 2019, at a "try-out" one of the scouts said, he "jiggles when he runs", and the 18 year olds(that he was throwing to) look like a they are more "pro -ready".

He doesn't make our team better. Mark is a very ignorant owner, and doesn't belong there.Mark is a libilty to our team.

Eventually , you will see what I already see.
    That guy that you are talking about had a better record than 85% of the QBs drafted in his class. I give Mark Davis credit for standing by his word to give him at least an opportunity. Anyone who has been out of their profession for more than a year will be rusty and he has not played since 2012 and he was getting progressively better as a QB. The man probably can still play at a higher level than Paxton Lynch.

Sounds like the Raiders aren't signing Kap for now....leaving it open for the future. Sounds like a normal veteran workout in case of future injuries at the QB position.

Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4686949596