Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 61
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,247

    NFL Free Agency 2022- Quarterbacks

    As far as QBs that are set to hit the market in free agency, you have the following:

    Tyrod Taylor (Texans)
    Nick Foles (Bears)
    Joe Flacco (Jets)
    Mitchell Trubisky (Bills)
    Trevor Siemian (Saints)
    Andy Dalton (Bears)
    Teddy Bridgewater (Broncos)
    Geno Smith (Seahawks)
    Jacoby Brissett (Dolphins)
    Jameis Winston (Saints)


    However there are superstar QBs that can force their way out this off season such as

    Russell Wilson
    Deshaun Watson
    Aaron Rodgers
    Kirk Cousins
    Matt Ryan
    Derek Carr
    Tua
    Jimmy G
    Goff
    Cam Newton
    Sam Darnold

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    As far as QBs that are set to hit the market in free agency, you have the following:

    Tyrod Taylor (Texans)
    Nick Foles (Bears)
    Joe Flacco (Jets)
    Mitchell Trubisky (Bills)
    Trevor Siemian (Saints)
    Andy Dalton (Bears)
    Teddy Bridgewater (Broncos)
    Geno Smith (Seahawks)
    Jacoby Brissett (Dolphins)
    Jameis Winston (Saints)


    However there are superstar QBs that can force their way out this off season such as

    Russell Wilson
    Deshaun Watson
    Aaron Rodgers
    Kirk Cousins
    Matt Ryan
    Derek Carr
    Tua
    Jimmy G
    Goff
    Cam Newton
    Sam Darnold
    Would love for Nick Foles to come back to Philly

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,271
    Cam is a FA.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    As far as QBs that are set to hit the market in free agency, you have the following:

    Tyrod Taylor (Texans)
    Nick Foles (Bears)
    Joe Flacco (Jets)
    Mitchell Trubisky (Bills)
    Trevor Siemian (Saints)
    Andy Dalton (Bears)
    Teddy Bridgewater (Broncos)
    Geno Smith (Seahawks)
    Jacoby Brissett (Dolphins)
    Jameis Winston (Saints)


    However there are superstar QBs that can force their way out this off season such as

    Russell Wilson
    Deshaun Watson
    Aaron Rodgers
    Kirk Cousins
    Matt Ryan
    Derek Carr
    Tua
    Jimmy G
    Goff
    Cam Newton
    Sam Darnold
    Superstars?
    Fire Friedman!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,244
    IF we had made a coaching change I would take a flyer on Mitch with a beefed up OL from the draft and FA.

    As it is now just roll with Darnold to a high pick and our next coach.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    IF we had made a coaching change I would take a flyer on Mitch with a beefed up OL from the draft and FA.

    As it is now just roll with Darnold to a high pick and our next coach.
    Yeah, the Panthers don't make sense going after anyone on this list unless Cam wants to come back for some more punishment. Darnold is too expensive to move and will net us a high pick. Cam is hopefully smart enough to not come back to this **** show, but if he wants to he'd be good for fan fare.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,247
    If Carolina are smart they would get rid of both Darnold and Cam

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,244
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Yeah, the Panthers don't make sense going after anyone on this list unless Cam wants to come back for some more punishment. Darnold is too expensive to move and will net us a high pick. Cam is hopefully smart enough to not come back to this **** show, but if he wants to he'd be good for fan fare.
    I think Cam basically said he does not want to be a backup on a 5 win team. He said he would consider being a backup for a contender.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    If Carolina are smart they would get rid of both Darnold and Cam
    Cam is a Free Agent , no need to get rid of him.

    Darnold however is owed 18m, he will be a panther unless some team wants to trade for him which is highly unlikely.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,500
    I could see Carr ending up in Carolina.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,247
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I could see Carr ending up in Carolina.
    It would be an intriguing landing spot but only if Carr forces his way out of Vegas but I see the Raiders locking him up long term. They have to especially when he is the face of their franchise.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,500
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    It would be an intriguing landing spot but only if Carr forces his way out of Vegas but I see the Raiders locking him up long term. They have to especially when he is the face of their franchise.
    I think Raiders are ready to move on from Carr. Especially if they make a change at HC and hire Flores. They will likely be in the market for Watson if they hire Flores.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,247
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I think Raiders are ready to move on from Carr. Especially if they make a change at HC and hire Flores. They will likely be in the market for Watson if they hire Flores.
    Now a Deshaun Watson to Vegas move would be huge

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I could see Carr ending up in Carolina.
    That would be ****ing awful. He's better than Darnold for sure, but he's not worth paying and giving a draft pick just so he can get destroyed by our OL.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,247
    Russell Wilson now if he were to go to Washington Football Team or to Denver then those moves either one of them would be huge

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •