Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Game Thread 1/15/22: Knicks visit Atlanta- Hawks, looks to stop 4 game skid

Great results didnít love the 4th quarter process. Randle was really good but the process became Julius makes sure the offense starts with him ISOed 20 feet from the bucket and he seemed pissed if we went away from it. For the most part he made good plays but I think itís got to be less predictable. Julius can still get touched without that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    just a thought but if we play CHI in the 1st round, they are very beatable. we've played them well and close all year.
    wow you getting a little ahead of ourselves lol It's so bunched up we have no idea but we could also get the Nets or Bucks and we stink against the Heat.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    i think Grimes not only has that skillset but plays better defense, how many rookie sG's do ok against Trae, he's the real deal and a "Alan Houston shot.

I'm kind of sick of the most point interview, Burks was the clear MVP of this game, he was just solid and almost had a triple double and thats with Randle controlling the ball a lot in the second half.

And he covered Trae, great job by Burks.
    Grimes looks like Bullock from last year. Good defense and can stretch the floor. Fournier is a straight up shooter/score.

And yeah something is up with Obi. But to his defense, he has played good and deserved way more minutes than he's been given.

It sure looks like Collins is the next to go, that Kid Okongwu is very athletic, and Collins can't be happy with 8 shots while Gallo playing 2 less min put up 14?

Quote Originally Posted by THE MTL View Post
    Grimes looks like Bullock from last year. Good defense and can stretch the floor. Fournier is a straight up shooter/score.

And yeah something is up with Obi. But to his defense, he has played good and deserved way more minutes than he's been given.
    Grimes is a rookie and already has better ball handling skills than Bully, I just see that improving with more time.

When he shoots I know I'm not the only who feels like oh yea thats in lol

So who jinxed us early on in this thread lol

Philly, Clev, Toronto, look like wins and Boston and Chic are in a close game

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    just a thought but if we play CHI in the 1st round, they are very beatable. we've played them well and close all year.
    We would need derozan to come back down to earth because right now he's playing like the best sg in the league

Wiz lost to Port go figure.

Simmons is one heck of a player, can't see them holding onto Dame, get assets while you still can.

Quote Originally Posted by Slimsim View Post
    We would need derozan to come back down to earth because right now he's playing like the best sg in the league
    yea but we got Cam now

It just seems like Thibs loves Grimes. Seems like a Thibs player. I think we will and should fine a legit role for him. And then thereís Reddish. We canít keep both Burks and Fournier. I think this will all sort itself out pretty soon.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    yea but we got Cam now
    I just hoping we find cam some minutes he's has the tools to be a good wing for years to come

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    It just seems like Thibs loves Grimes. Seems like a Thibs player. I think we will and should fine a legit role for him. And then thereís Reddish. We canít keep both Burks and Fournier. I think this will all sort itself out pretty soon.
    if Kemba is gone soon you need Burks at PG, no? IQ played 20 min with no Rose, and no Kemba? He was off, and Thibs is back to giving him the evil eye again. With Grimes here i'm thinking IQ may be the one to worry about especially when Rose returns.

I'm not worried about Kemba's return if he returns who knows if Trae would have gotten 35, but Rose is going to give the second unit a big lift, it will be like getting him last year all over again

i remember all the posts about Chicago messed up with the trade to Orlando, how's that looking about now, what a game he's having against Boston.

I will say I remember last playoffs every time we made a run the Hawks had someone who would hit pull up Js to curb our runs and we had no one who could do the same. It was the most glaring difference and itís why we got Kemba and Fournier. Fournier hit some dribble jumpers and curl 3s to kill their runs just like they did to us last year. Thatís exactly why we prioritized him. Nice to see.

Quote Originally Posted by sharqstealth View Post
    I baffled why obi has stopped running the floor and just stands in a corner on offense. I don't know if thibs instructed him to do that?
    It's a possibility

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast