Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    evan has been a key to the turnaround, even tonight he hit some key shots to break ATL's momentum...

I wouldn't give him away unless you're getting value back. I think Burks should go if anything.
    Evan is starting to fit, no doubt. But somethingís gotta give and Burks does alotta things Evan doesnít do. I want Grimes and Reddish to play. We arenít good enough to stuff all these young guys on the bench. If they trade Burks instead Iím fine with that but I think we should still trade Fournier.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Rose out has something to do with that. And Obi basically useless at the moment
    I baffled why obi has stopped running the floor and just stands in a corner on offense. I don't know if thibs instructed him to do that?

Im actually starting to like Fournier. But Kemba and Nerlins can still go. I wish we had D Rose healthy i cant wait for him to come back. Were finally looking like potentially a better version of last years team

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post
    This game showing if we had Mitch in playoffs last year we easily win that series.
    you realize they were missing Capela and Bogs tonight and Hunter is just coming back? I'm not sure what this says to be honest, those are two very key players who were out.

Quote Originally Posted by sharqstealth View Post
    I baffled why obi has stopped running the floor and just stands in a corner on offense. I don't know if thibs instructed him to do that?
    I definitely think so. At times, everyone does that lol. Fournier does that all the time. If the ball doesnít swing his way, he stands there for 5 minutes with no touches

Our offensive sets are beyond simple/predictable

Rosen is the leader that our bench need to get them going hopefully seems like they alled flamed out

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Kemba and Noel can go and I think weíre better off trading Fournier because Grimes is legit, we have Reddish now, and Burks is just a Swiss Army knife that Thibs loves.
    I'm keeping Fournier. He brings a skillset no one else has on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Slimsim View Post
    Rosen is the leader that our bench need to get them going hopefully seems like they alled flamed out
    It's hard to get bench guys like Obi going when Thibs calls a whole time out to get Randle back in when he needs to change shoes

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    you realize they were missing Capela and Bogs tonight and Hunter is just coming back? I'm not sure what this says to be honest, those are two very key players who were out.
    Bog is actually not what he was last year from what I seen and heard he regressed, capella isn't a real threat offensively but he does help they defense to some degree. Gallo actually had a great game compare to other nights. Chances are ifnthey had them we still probably pull it off

Quote Originally Posted by THE MTL View Post
    It's hard to get bench guys like Obi going when Thibs calls a whole time out to get Randle back in when he needs to change shoes
    I notice that thibs leash on obi is alot shorter than. Grimes and IQ but Obi does **** up on the defense and get beat way to often

Quote Originally Posted by THE MTL View Post
    I'm keeping Fournier. He brings a skillset no one else has on the team.
    i think Grimes not only has that skillset but plays better defense, how many rookie sG's do ok against Trae, he's the real deal and a "Alan Houston shot.

I'm kind of sick of the most point interview, Burks was the clear MVP of this game, he was just solid and almost had a triple double and thats with Randle controlling the ball a lot in the second half.

And he covered Trae, great job by Burks.

Obi looks like a guy who thinks he's getting traded, this is not the Obi on the court we are used to seeing. He had an opportunity for a lob from Taj, and Taj actually thru it and Obi just kept running under the basket and the ball went out of bounds

That is a guaranteed dunk just a back two games ago

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Obi looks like a guy who thinks he's getting traded, this is not the Obi on the court we are used to seeing. He had an opportunity for a lob from Taj, and Taj actually thru it and Obi just kept running under the basket and the ball went out of bounds

That is a guaranteed dunk just a back two games ago
    I said it earlier it almost feels like if obi might be the next one on the block. He's not playing with that swag anymore

just a thought but if we play CHI in the 1st round, they are very beatable. we've played them well and close all year.

Quote Originally Posted by Slimsim View Post
    Bog is actually not what he was last year from what I seen and heard he regressed, capella isn't a real threat offensively but he does help they defense to some degree. Gallo actually had a great game compare to other nights. Chances are ifnthey had them we still probably pull it off
    games i've seen and honestly only a handful this year but he's been fine, and doing what he does, Capela.

When your center who defends and in 29 min gets you 12 and 13 that is big time missed with 1.5 blocks as well.

Bogs is not scoring as much but 12 points and he also plays very good defense, so they are two key guys missing for them. Like us saying if Burks didn't go, just can't look at numbers.

And for some reason and maybe it's me but Trae didn't look his aggressive self, not the Trae that can go off for 56?
    C

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast