Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Damian Lillard

Portland gets hosed in that trade. You have to give them like 4 picks (2 picks and 2 pick swaps) along with Maxey on top of what they are getting there.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    I'd heard Kevin O'Connor on The Ringer talking about how Simmons might fit in Golden State and thought of a three-teamer:
    ē Philly gets Dame and Brown III.
    ē Golden State gets Simmons, Milton and either Nurkic or Nance Jr.
    ē Portland gets Wiggins, Wiseman, Kuminga and Moody.

I think that helps all three teams for where they're at. Golden State is the right fit for Simmons to do what he's good at, while Nurkic can provide the interior presense they've lacked since Bogut, unless they prefer the versatility and extra contract year of Nance. Dame gives Philly a perimeter star and closer. Portland cashes in its star for a new core to pair with Simons and Nassir. Wiggins is still young enough to be an asset and can always be moved again if need be.
    Thing is, warriors look really good, and really have no need for Simmons at all. Especially with the emergence of Wiggins and the return of Klay. + They kinda already have their own version of Simmons in Draymond.

they are 31-12 and one of the best teams in the league. Does Simmons really move the needle for them? He certainly didnít in last years playoffs for Philly. He was a liability.

If youre the Warriors why even take that risk. Roll with what you got

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Portland gets hosed in that trade. You have to give them like 4 picks (2 picks and 2 pick swaps) along with Maxey on top of what they are getting there.
    I don't agree. Dame's already 32, having health issues and making $39 million a season. Getting Golden State's entire next generation except for Poole is a decent return. Of course you could throw in a pick or two to smooth it out if need be.

The Warriors next generation hasnt exactly shoen much. If you gave the Warriors the equivalent of those picks (ie a 2nd pick, 7th and 14th pick), then you have a better trade. But if you offer Wiseman, Kuminga and Moody, it doesnt hold as much weight

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    thats why i wouldnt do it at this point if i am the sixers... dame coming back from injury/didnt look the same before the injury and we would likely have to add ben simmons who is going to be an alls tar wherever he goes and a defensive player of the year likely while only being 25 and then giving up maxey who looks like a future star plus probably multiple firsts. Wherever ben goes he is going to be an all star and defensive stud

ben/thyb/multiple firsts id do.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    thats why i wouldnt do it at this point if i am the sixers... dame coming back from injury/didnt look the same before the injury and we would likely have to add ben simmons who is going to be an alls tar wherever he goes and a defensive player of the year likely while only being 25 and then giving up maxey who looks like a future star plus probably multiple firsts. Wherever ben goes he is going to be an all star and defensive stud

ben/thyb/multiple firsts id do.
    No bro. heís going to be a liability lol as he was the last time you seen him play.

A basketball player who doesnít & cant shoot is like:

A limp hammer that canít hit a nail
    A stripper that canít dance twerk or *** clap
    Rick flair with no figure four, or even a wooo

You get the point

Useless.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    No bro. heís going to be a liability lol as he was the last time you seen him play.

A basketball player who doesnít & cant shoot is like:

A limp hammer that canít hit a nail
    A stripper that canít dance twerk or *** clap
    Rick flair with no figure four, or even a wooo

You get the point

Useless.
    he has never been able to shoot yet in 4 years he is roy/2x all star and runner up for dpoy... again in 4 years

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12