Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Agree at this point no one should be untouchable including Lebron and AD. If we are not going to contend then the sooner we move on the better. I know I sound like a broken record but I saw this act before. And no matter what we tried we just couldn’t jump start that group. I would give them one more season tops.
    We might all agree to this

That could be a bigger issue of age. Until mike Tyson retire his uppercut was still deadly. You just had to outlast the onslaught and it was a beat down from there. I do think when the role players cooking they become very good.
    Maybe, but it happens with Westbrook, THT, AD, Monk...basically guys who age shouldn't be as much of a factor. I think we're just kind of undisciplined and lose focus easily and then don't really work that hard

Agree. I think they are not use to playing like that. Only Westbrook have a little of that in him on the offensive side. I thing the coach needs to have Westbrook play more of a defender than a playmaker. At this point I am like frank just try anything.
    Yeah, we definitely need to try to change something up

Agree at this point no one should be untouchable including Lebron and AD. If we are not going to contend then the sooner we move on the better. I know I sound like a broken record but I saw this act before. And no matter what we tried we just couldn’t jump start that group. I would give them one more season tops.
    I normally wouldnt be advocating for considering moving AD, but he's just so injury prone

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    I normally wouldnt be advocating for considering moving AD, but he's just so injury prone
    We knew it when we went for him, that's not a coincidence that the year we won it all was the year he was injury free, we just need to have a 3 months break in the middle of every season...

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324