Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 LastLast

Knicks Trade for Cam Reddish

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Been hearing about the supposed potential of Reddish since Duke. Still waiting to see it show itself with any regularity

Heís got the physical tools, but so have countless others
    I kind of hope we trade him just bc I know heís going to be frustrating and even if he has a pretty good season can you trust him? Heís going to be looking to get paid next off season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Cam is not a starter. I would not like that at all lol. I didnít like him at Duke, donít really like him now

Unless the goal is to lose, actually tank. Then start him
    Never been a fan either. I will say watching him closely in his little stint here I get way he excites people.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Never been a fan either. I will say watching him closely in his little stint here I get way he excites people.

I understand it. Personally, Iím not as intrigued. Heís one of those ďif he ever puts it all togetherĒ guys. And every time he has a good few games, youíre saying itís his time. Then he fades again

Smfh now yall don't like cam

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Now? Never did

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Heís too short

Have no fear Cam will likely be traded during the summer so I wonít spend any more time discussing Cam.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Have no fear Cam will likely be traded during the summer so I wonít spend any more time discussing Cam.
    Flim i'm tending to agree with you, but here's my but for all Knicks fans:

But why not when we are not competing see if we have a player on the roster who can jump out and we get lucky, why is it most Knick fans want that guy who developed elsewhere then go get him?

We should have gotten Brunson back in the KP trade just to see what he could do, they took Trey we should have taken Brunson, if he failed big deal it was a vet min deal, not like a Junior fail.

I would love a guy like Cam to grow and shine and fit with RJ for the future, how lucky would we be?

You can doubt him and rightfully so but he's shown enough flashes that a team like the Knicks should not hestitate to see if they found a charm for once.

another reason I don't want to see IQ or Grimes or Obi go either, these guys all have a shot at becoming good nba players and we have them already.

The best news for me any way imo, is Knicks traded a possible first for Cam so they will not simply move him to unload him so the trade if one happens has to make sense and be justifiable or you will need to find minutes for him, if he proves worthy then you figure it out, if not you move on.

Pretty simple math.

i'm also getting really sick of Rose and our FO, it's total BS to not address the fans at this point, the #1 franchise in the NBA and it's not because of the team or the FO or the players, it's because of the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Flim i'm tending to agree with you, but here's my but for all Knicks fans:

But why not when we are not competing see if we have a player on the roster who can jump out and we get lucky, why is it most Knick fans want that guy who developed elsewhere then go get him?

We should have gotten Brunson back in the KP trade just to see what he could do, they took Trey we should have taken Brunson, if he failed big deal it was a vet min deal, not like a Junior fail.

I would love a guy like Cam to grow and shine and fit with RJ for the future, how lucky would we be?

You can doubt him and rightfully so but he's shown enough flashes that a team like the Knicks should not hestitate to see if they found a charm for once.

another reason I don't want to see IQ or Grimes or Obi go either, these guys all have a shot at becoming good nba players and we have them already.

The best news for me any way imo, is Knicks traded a possible first for Cam so they will not simply move him to unload him so the trade if one happens has to make sense and be justifiable or you will need to find minutes for him, if he proves worthy then you figure it out, if not you move on.

Pretty simple math.
    I agree but itís not happening with Thibs. Front office should have just told Thibs play him and maybe we can flip him or we will have a future two way player for you. Thibs didnít cooperate and then when Cam played he got injured. I have no expectation Thibs will play Cam enough next year. Trade the enigmatic Cam if he has value because Thibs will only lower Cams value going forward,

It's about time, slow to come around Knick fans are noticing how the Front Office got a free pass when they don't deserve it.

Cam Reddish logged between 23-28 mpg and never averaged more than 11.9 ppg. Nothing personal but he needed the ball a lot and that didn't work in Atlanta.

The Knicks already had two minute eaters with RJ Barrett and Evan Fournier, Reddish's minutes were roughly 14.3 mpg at 6.1 ppg. Cam needs to play but I dunno how you make the minutes work with 2 starters.

This trade was desperate ploy to see if it would have triggered Zion's group to force a trade. It's not fair to Cam.

The trade for Cam would've made sense if it was a straight swap of Knox for Cam.

Both players were considered busts by their teams but somehow the Knicks were willing to give up a 1st round pick in addition to Knox. Had it been a 2nd rounder I would've said fair but a 1st made zero sense.

Knicks got hosed yet again...

Quote Originally Posted by SK6 View Post
    The trade for Cam would've made sense if it was a straight swap of Knox for Cam.

Both players were considered busts by their teams but somehow the Knicks were willing to give up a 1st round pick in addition to Knox. Had it been a 2nd rounder I would've said fair but a 1st made zero sense.

Knicks got hosed yet again...
    I'm not saying it was a good trade but dude barely played let's see how he does with a full offseason and training camp I'd say the trade is incomplete right now

This trade was short-sighted. The Knicks FO specifically GM Scott Perry's first pick as a Knick GM was a bust, ready to leave UFA. Get the feeling the FO was trying to play 4D chess with Cam, RJ to lure Zion. Depending on who the Knicks pick, the SF of Fournier, Cam, & 11th pick might make minutes tough to space out.

Think the FO has wisely reconsidered, abandoned their original mantra of trying to make a splash.

I'm very curious to see where the Knicks go from here.

so now fans feel Cam is not worth a pick that was top 18 protected in 2022? Guess what happened? Yes Atlanta didn't get a damn thing in this draft.
    Next year is top 16 protected so that is a crap shot and even if it happens Cam is not worth a gamble for a 17th pick at best two years later?

Guess none of you watched the playoffs when he was a key player for atlanta and he did some job defensively on an allstar player who's team went on to get ring.

So much to be critical of this isn't one of them IMO....Lets see how 2022 plays out, and lets remember these posts.

Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 LastLast