Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    You can't be serious dude hasn't been the same since last year epic playoff fail ntm he's a head case hard pass
    He has played since last yr? Didn't know that. Uh. One year. Really less than, means that all of the scouts and history for him was wrong. Based on a big learning curve of last yr? And that's how you decide ? I think that's kinda funny but ok. I will keep my perspective. And yes. He needs out of Philly. Dear in the head lights for sure. Not enough focus on developing his game. Yes. But. Real NBA superstar if he gets his head and priorities and management team right

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    he rebounds just fine... some of u are stuck in an antiquated era where guys like Kanter and Drummond are "tough" because they get more rebounds. the reality is guys that live in the paint are going to get more rebounds then guys that step out on the perimeter like Turner.

Turner has led the league in blocks 3 of the last 4 years, he's not soft.
    Bruh donít put me in the kantrr or Drummond is tough. Heís soft. Turner blocks shots But he gets eaten alive by the really good Centers. Heís inconsistent as anything. Donít be one of those guys that thinks blocks means good defense. Heís a good defender but big guys smoke him
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Same thing I've been saying all along about fat boy Zion....overrated

Barns is just another Siakam... he will always get limited minutes like Obi because he was drafted behind and guy who does that exact same things on the court.
    Zion isnít overrated. Heís hurt. When he was healthy last season he was easily the best player from that draft class.

If Reddish has a season like Barnes this year, it would be the best if his career.

Barnes also does not play limited minutes. He starts and almost plays 36 minutes per game. Clearly you havenít been paying attention.

With that said, Iím excited for this trade.

I think CAM if he were a FA RIGHT NOW wouldn't command that... he hasn't been good, in fact he's been awful. Can't see teams giving him $20m for a player that has sucked for 3 years. ANd its not like he hasn't been given chances, he played almost 30mpg last year.

i know teams love and pay for potential, but CAM would have to show more to command that kind of salary IMO.
    This weirdly enough reminds me of when the Knicks traded Hardaway to the Hawks. After digging into it more, it seems like Cam needs to be reined inÖkinda like Hardaway at the time. Hoping this works out.

I agree with you that he wouldnít get that now, but I could see him getting a little less. Look at Malik Beasley. He got paid for a two week stretch and good games every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Tried to check out what Hawks people had to say about Cam. What I took away is the idea that if he embraced it he could be Trevor Ariza type right now. Good CnS threes, good versatile defender, plus a little ball handling. Where he gets in trouble is trying to be PG13.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same. I also think we just witnessed a good way for him to be used successfully - RJ last year. Catch and shoot, attack close outs and be opportunistic when driving rather than forcing it. He should have a better midrange game than RJ so hitting a pull up jumper shouldnít be an issue. He pretty much needs to cut everything else out of his diet and keep it simple.

I think this is a job tailor made for Thibs. Reddish is far off and not that far off at the same time. He needs to just play within himself. This isnít DSJ where the Knicks had to teach him how to shoot or Knox where the Knicks had to teach him how to play basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    I think Knicks are going to do a consolidation trade for Turner. That will slightly free up the logjam.
    Iím for a Turner trade (depending on the cost), but if Mitch can play the way heís been consistently, keeping him is probably the smarter move.

I almost wonder if CAM could be a small ball 5, he has the wingspan of a C and has shot blocking ability.
    Heís a guard/wing. Heís not built for that.

I also think Cam could thrive playing off of Randle the way that Bullock did.

Quote Originally Posted by Slimsim View Post
    So I find it weird that since the cam trade all I hear now is zion to the knicks on the internet and even espn. But idk about anyone else but zion is a redflag and seems like a headcase not traveling with the team don't seem to get along with the pelicans organization family making statements and becoming a distraction, he seems to have a bad work ethic and weight issues idk it seems espn pick and choose who to villianize because zion has been getting the oh poor guy treatment
    He's still considered a superstar by refs compared to Randle and Grant.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Hereís a quick overview of his game (good and bad):

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Zion isnít overrated. Heís hurt. When he was healthy last season he was easily the best player from that draft class.

If Reddish has a season like Barnes this year, it would be the best if his career.

Barnes also does not play limited minutes. He starts and almost plays 36 minutes per game. Clearly you havenít been paying attention.

With that said, Iím excited for this trade.
    Facts

Knicks will have open roster spot if they waive hill I think Eric gordon could be next move.

listen to Thibs on how many play in a rotation, he said no one plays a rotation of 10 11 12 guys so someone will be out and thats not even counting if we add?

Hmmmm, something else brewing, but hopefully someone is going well they have to by roster rules and by cap, so not sure what he's talking about?

It's a real quick clip

https://twitter.com/i/status/1482088095285760003

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Knicks will have open roster spot if they waive hill I think Eric gordon could be next move.

he's out for the season and I thought he'd be waived but then thought about it, he's a 1.7 expiring that can be used in a trade, the roster spot for us if needed then you waive him

Curious if weíd be after fox. Heís been eh this year. Not an elite fit but interesting, the talent is there
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast