Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Terrible game to watch.

Love it for Stafford though. I can't get pick #23 anymore so LA might as well go the distance.
    Nah, Iím rooting for the 26th pick! Letís go Bucs, Bills & Niners! lol

It's almost as if having the ability to pass the ball matter...we got 3 of the worst QB performances in the playoffs in recent memory all in one weekend. Set the NFL back about 50 years this weekend.

So did I see right Aaron Donald rips off a dudes helmet, tried to choke him, then tries to throw a punch?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    So did I see right Aaron Donald rips off a dudes helmet, tried to choke him, then tries to throw a punch?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I was surprised he didn't get tossed.

Rams vs Bucs I can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Cards by 13

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Nailed it

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Rams vs Bucs I can't wait
    I hope #99 for the Los Angeles Rams, which is Aaron Donald, rips #12 for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, which is Tom Brady, into two separate pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Mr B may get an apology from me if Stafford keeps failing.

How much is Detroit failure just engrained in him?
    Iíve said this before but to me Stafford is the same QB as Tony Romo, and Phillip Rivers. Amazing stats but a tendency to throw the ill timed pick or fumble at the worst moment. I just donít see them as winners. And I hate saying that about Stafford because heís from Dallas. I just call it like I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Iíve said this before but to me Stafford is the same QB as Tony Romo, and Phillip Rivers. Amazing stats but a tendency to throw the ill timed pick or fumble at the worst moment. I just donít see them as winners. And I hate saying that about Stafford because heís from Dallas. I just call it like I see it.
    the question with Matt is whether those picks and fumbles were largely due to being on a team constantly fighting to catch up in every game so he's taking unnecessary risks...........or whether that's just now who he is out there and can't change
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I dunno, Staff was pretty freaking good Monday night and that was with Krupp being largely pedestrian.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I dunno, Staff was pretty freaking good Monday night and that was with Krupp being largely pedestrian.
    That was also his first playoff win of his career. He clearly has a better team. Letís see how he does the rest of the way, Iím guessing he ***** the bed at some point. If Iím wrong Iíll acknowledge it but I donít think I will be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    That was also his first playoff win of his career. He clearly has a better team. Letís see how he does the rest of the way, Iím guessing he ***** the bed at some point. If Iím wrong Iíll acknowledge it but I donít think I will be wrong.
    Define "***** the bed".

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Define "***** the bed".
    Throwing an ill timed pick or fumbling at the worst moment. The things heís done his whole career.

Wild Card Monday

Stafford is going to put up numbers but like Romo he will give the ball to the other team at the worst possible moment in the game. He may end up with 300+ yards and multiple TDís passes and only 1 or 2 turnovers but itís the point in the game when those turnovers usually come that screws his teams chances.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast