Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 78 of 79 FirstFirst ... 286876777879 LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1177

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    some Dallas fans are saying it was the official's fault because he was so far away from the ball when Dak went down...........apparently they think officials should be running in amongst the players while plays are going on
    How about them Cowboys

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    that's what SHE said
    Double ouch. Lol

Man, SAS is a complete disgrace to sports journalism. The fact that Michael Irving hasn't slapped the **** out of him on first take yet is amazing. Yes the Cowboys need/deserve plenty of criticism but damn, that ridiculous bias is just uncalled for.

Ever since being drafted by the Cowboys in 2016 we have seen Dak only say and do the right thing as far as when he is in the public space. For him to openly endorse fans throwing debris at officials because they did not like the calls that they made is poor judgment by Prescott. Losing sucks and will always put people in bad moods, but as the leader of the organization Dak has to be better than this.

Sunday was really disappointing in that the Cowboys completely collapsed as a football team. Seeing them point fingers and blame officiating in the aftermath only solidified some of our worst fears in that they donít believe they were in the wrong in any real way.

Thatís a big problem.

Per BTB

Question:

What would have happened if instead of Dak sliding he just threw the ball backward out of bounds?

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Ever since being drafted by the Cowboys in 2016 we have seen Dak only say and do the right thing as far as when he is in the public space. For him to openly endorse fans throwing debris at officials because they did not like the calls that they made is poor judgment by Prescott. Losing sucks and will always put people in bad moods, but as the leader of the organization Dak has to be better than this.

Sunday was really disappointing in that the Cowboys completely collapsed as a football team. Seeing them point fingers and blame officiating in the aftermath only solidified some of our worst fears in that they donít believe they were in the wrong in any real way.

Thatís a big problem.

Per BTB
    what? I seem to recall tons of problems with his actions and things he's said
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

True character is defined by what you do not when things are good, but when you are getting squeezed.

Wow, Dak getting killed for throwing everyone else under the bus and dodging any responsibility of his own.

True leader.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Wow, Dak getting killed for throwing everyone else under the bus and dodging any responsibility of his own.

True leader.
    Really? Times like this I wonder what surf would say..

Come back surf!

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post

True leader.
    No longer like Dak now that he showed how classless he is

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Really? Times like this I wonder what surf would say..

Come back surf!
    Couple more days!!!!!!

For that playcall alone McCarthy should be let go and Moore can leave. I've never in my life of watching this sport, college and pro, have seen a more asinine decision. It wasn't the SOLE reason we lost; our chances of winning were slim to none leading up to it. It just summed up everything wrong with this team.

I've never been crazy about Dak, but after this I'm ready to trade him and move on. He is this generation's Donovan McNabb: maddeningly inconsistent and just doesn't have "it". SF was down Warner and Bosa, the glue to their defense, and he just could not take advantage of it.
    Last edited by d.m.g.; 01-17-2022 at 10:16 PM.

One thing I just noticed on review is that the Cowboys lined up completely wrong on that last play, like 2 yards ahead of where Dak was down. So yeah, there's no way the refs should have allowed the players to spot the ball themselves and run another play.

MM has always been trash... I have been screaming about him the year after we won the superbowl because there was no adjustments made to other teams adjusting. He expected to run the same thing that won him the superbowl like nobody would ever adjust to it because he thought a play will always work nomatter what if ran correctly which is dumb. It only gets worse from here from his nutless decision making to him timeout usage and his inability to put the ball in his goat qbs hands when the game is on the lead just because his qb has the lead.

Page 78 of 79 FirstFirst ... 286876777879 LastLast