Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2969777879
Results 1,171 to 1,172 of 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    One thing I just noticed on review is that the Cowboys lined up completely wrong on that last play, like 2 yards ahead of where Dak was down. So yeah, there's no way the refs should have allowed the players to spot the ball themselves and run another play.
    They also had no idea where to go. Guys crossing the field going every which way. You line up at the closest legal spot. IIRC it was Peyton that once said only the C and QB have to be in the right places. Who cares if the LT is at RG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wild Card Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    One thing I just noticed on review is that the Cowboys lined up completely wrong on that last play, like 2 yards ahead of where Dak was down. So yeah, there's no way the refs should have allowed the players to spot the ball themselves and run another play.
    Yeah dak was trying to be sneaky there with an extra 2 yards. Also I saw this on Twitter, when doing a play like this and hurrying up to spike the ball, line up like this so the ref can easily get in there to touch the ball. It won’t let me do it without the underline but basically give a lot of space between the center and guards

LT LG_____ C_____RG RT
    Last edited by QQQ; Today at 09:53 AM.

Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2969777879