Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I’d like to actually see the video of what Ben roethlisberger said because the words he said looks bad on paper but that could just be reporting for ya. Always trying to stir **** up. I’d like to see the context of that conversation
    Ask and ye shall receive

https://twitter.com/sportscenter/sta...973435392?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Ask and ye shall receive

Definitely sarcasm. 100%

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Ask and ye shall receive

Sounds exactly the way I read it. He's just being a smart ***. Good for him.

Having to play KC is probably the worst possible matchup they could've gotten. I never loved Ben, but I hope for his sake Pitt is at least competitive and he plays well.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    I wouldn’t be shocked if the 49ers won. Definitely scared. The 49ers can run and play defense and make the game ugly.
    Still surprised though how many people are picking the upset here.
    I'm nervous so many are as well. Generally, when everyone picks someone to upset, they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    i'm nervous so many are as well. Generally, when everyone picks someone to upset, they don't.
    true

Brady and the Bucs will crush the Eagles

It's no surprise to me many are picking the 49ers to upset the Cowboys. I think it has less to do with the actual teams this year and more to do with the Cowboys recent history. It's kind of silly, but until they have some success in the playoffs they won't shake that reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    It's no surprise to me many are picking the 49ers to upset the Cowboys. I think it has less to do with the actual teams this year and more to do with the Cowboys recent history. It's kind of silly, but until they have some success in the playoffs they won't shake that reputation.
    They win this eeek and lose next
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

They have to prove they can win. After the last 25 years there really is no reason anyone, even Cowboys fans should expect them to win. Even if they win Sunday they have to prove they can win more than 1 playoff game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    They have to prove they can win. After the last 25 years there really is no reason anyone, even Cowboys fans should expect them to win. Even if they win Sunday they have to prove they can win more than 1 playoff game.
    That makes sense, but this team isn't the same team from 20 years ago let alone the team from 3 years ago. No more Garrett and his ultra conservative style of play leading us to play from behind virtually every playoff game.

I get that we as fans have been conditioned to expect the worst with the Cowboys, but it is silly to consider that failures in the playoffs with completely different rosters and coaching staffs should impact how this Cowboys team performs in the playoffs.

That makes sense, but this team isn't the same team from 20 years ago let alone the team from 3 years ago. No more Garrett and his ultra conservative style of play leading us to play from behind virtually every playoff game.

I get that we as fans have been conditioned to expect the worst with the Cowboys, but it is silly to consider that failures in the playoffs with completely different rosters and coaching staffs should impact how this Cowboys team performs in the playoffs.
    You’re right they’re not the same team. But if they are getting the exact same results does it matter if they are a different team?

You’re right they’re not the same team. But if they are getting the exact same results does it matter if they are a different team?
    The bengals have a horrible playoff record in the last while. Does that have any bearing this week?

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    The bengals have a horrible playoff record in the last while. Does that have any bearing this week?
    No it's like a coin flip or in other words an independent event but the human mind likes to make inferences and detect patterns in the randomness.

I totally get the feeling for us as fans. I feel the same sense of dread lol.

My point is that the people picking upsets are like "The Cowboys never do well in the playoffs" and while that's been true for a long time now it's hardly a good reason to pick an upset in this game given how much different this roster is even from the team 3 years ago.

I think there are valid reasons to think the 49ers could upset, just the last 20 years of Cowboys history doesn't count as one (from people who are paid to write on this stuff).

I totally get the feeling for us as fans. I feel the same sense of dread lol.

My point is that the people picking upsets are like "The Cowboys never do well in the playoffs" and while that's been true for a long time now it's hardly a good reason to pick an upset in this game given how much different this roster is even from the team 3 years ago.

I think there are valid reasons to think the 49ers could upset, just the last 20 years of Cowboys history doesn't count as one (from people who are paid to write on this stuff).
    I’m picking SF and it has nothing to do with Dallas past.

Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast