Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 79 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1177
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    69,291

    Wild Card Sunday

    1:00 PM:
    NFC WCR
    [7] Eagles (9-8) AT [2] Buccaneers (13-4)

    4:30 PM:
    NFC WCR
    [5] Niners (10-7) AT [4] Cowboys (12-5)

    8:15 PM:
    AFC WCR
    [7] Steelers (9-7-1) AT [2] Chiefs (12-5)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    97,811
    Eagles
    49ers
    KC

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    121,916
    eagles
    49ers
    steelers

    this is my wishful thinking list lol

    **** a Mahomes
    **** a Dak
    **** a brady

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    69,291
    I kinda wished last Sunday ended in a tie because that was a nice send off for Ben ending on a high note. So at this point I just he doesnít go out playing horribly. I rather see Ben play well and we just get beat at this point so itís a personal high note.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    121,916
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I kinda wished last Sunday ended in a tie because that was a nice send off for Ben ending on a high note. So at this point I just he doesnít go out playing horribly. I rather see Ben play well and we just get beat at this point so itís a personal high note.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    did ya see the ben/team controvercy from what ben said lol

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    69,291
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    did ya see the ben/team controvercy from what ben said lol
    What controversy?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    121,916
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    What controversy?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/...l1nplikfkdzi9j

    a stop steeler player responded in a tweet with n word what? and then deleted it lol


    i can post the tweet before it got deleted but please dont ban

    https://i.redd.it/zpmgqn92ibb81.jpg
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 01-13-2022 at 09:50 AM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    69,291
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/...l1nplikfkdzi9j

    a stop steeler player responded in a tweet with n word what? and then deleted it lol
    You do realize heís being completely sarcastic right?

    If anything said to the media that could piss them off itís Chiefs homer Nick Wright saying this is better than a bye because they get cardio.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    121,916
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    You do realize heís being completely sarcastic right?

    If anything said to the media that could piss them off itís Chiefs homer Nick Wright saying this is better than a bye because they get cardio.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    see my post again. Sarcastic or not your teammate responded lol.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    69,291
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    see my post again. Sarcastic or not your teammate responded lol.
    So? If you think thatís controversy and causing a problem go to a therapist man.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    121,916
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    So? If you think thatís controversy and causing a problem go to a therapist man.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ben as trash *** as he is saying this and then a player on your team responding with n what and deleting the post right before the playoff game isnt controversey? seriously? We just watched Boomer Esiason out of nowhere say rodgers was boycotting superbowl which had no factual information that caught hella steam but ben saying what he said and a top player on your team reposnding with that and then deleting it isnt? cool story

    do i think ben was being sarcastic? to a point but not fully. He knows they stand no chance and is trying to downplay his stinker that is about to happen by pushing it off towards the trash team... its not a good look anyway you slice it.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 01-13-2022 at 10:14 AM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,931
    Chiefs are probably the worst match-up for Pitt, any other team I think they had a decent shot to advance. No other team scares me and makes me feel Pitt doesn't have a chance in the AFC. Well Cinci is another bad match-up, they probably another team I want to avoid.

    You never know though, hopefully the weather turns into a **** show and Pitt can win a dirty one.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,931
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/...l1nplikfkdzi9j

    a stop steeler player responded in a tweet with n word what? and then deleted it lol


    i can post the tweet before it got deleted but please dont ban

    https://i.redd.it/zpmgqn92ibb81.jpg
    lmao. Najee is right.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    121,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    lmao. Najee is right.
    YUP but ben was also the problem and ya dont say this **** lol. Ben ****ed up. He was telling truth and being sarcastic to a point. Its basically covering his *** in case of a bad game.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    69,291
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    ben as trash *** as he is saying this and then a player on your team responding with n what and deleting the post right before the playoff game isnt controversey? seriously? We just watched Boomer Esiason out of nowhere say rodgers was boycotting superbowl which had no factual information that caught hella steam but ben saying what he said and a top player on your team reposnding with that and then deleting it isnt? cool story

    do i think ben was being sarcastic? to a point but not fully. He knows they stand no chance and is trying to downplay his stinker that is about to happen by pushing it off towards the trash team... its not a good look anyway you slice it.
    I literally didnít hear or see about it until you said anything. I bet if players saw this they would laugh their *** off at you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 79 1231151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •