Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 259
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    69,277

    Wild Card Saturday

    4:30 PM:
    AFC WCR
    [5] Raiders (10-7) AT [4] Bengals (10-7)

    8:15 PM:
    AFC WCR
    [6] Patriots (10-7) AT [3] Bills (11-6)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    121,896
    the patriots have no shot... none. We are talking about a rookie playing in the coldest game buffalo has seen potentially... the weather is gonna be ****ing nasty in terms of the cold and i get it patriots should have the advantage because allen will throw and that is their bread and butter but no... cant expect a rookie to go into these conditions man

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    97,811
    Bengals
    Bills

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,269
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    the patriots have no shot... none. We are talking about a rookie playing in the coldest game buffalo has seen potentially... the weather is gonna be ****ing nasty in terms of the cold and i get it patriots should have the advantage because allen will throw and that is their bread and butter but no... cant expect a rookie to go into these conditions man
    They won the cold/windy matchup at Buffalo earlier in the season. It all just depends on if Allen's WRs want to catch the passes this time and if the Buffalo run defense can avoid giving up big gains.

    On paper, the Bills shouldn't lose, but they really shouldn't have lost the first game either.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,229
    I got the Bengals beating the Raiders

    Have to pick against my Patriots here and I say the Bills beat us here in the Wild Card game

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    17,982
    Both seem like they'll be fun games to watch. Well I am not sure if the Bills-Pats game will be fun to watch but compelling at least.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    80,892
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Both seem like they'll be fun games to watch. Well I am not sure if the Bills-Pats game will be fun to watch but compelling at least.
    If you are a fan of the 1930's, you'll enjoy the Pats-Bills game.

    On a more serious note I do think, for me, it'll be interesting. Bills have looked vulnerable and Bill is known for having a trick or two up his sleeve for the opponent.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,229
    I wanna see my man Mac Jones do business and see the Pats beat the Bills but I can't see it

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,998
    I always get a kick out of pundits talking about the home field advantage in cold weather stadiums.
    They may be more used to it, but most o' those players ain't FROM there and most dislike it just as much as the visiting players do.

    The reason the Patriots could do better than most here are talking is the run game....easier to run than pass in those conditions. Still, go Bills, go Bengals.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,229
    But if the Raiders win, just think of how huge it would be for them as a franchise considering everything they have been through this season especially with the whole Ruggs and Gruden situations

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,269
    I just thought about it, regardless of who wins the CIN-OAK matchup, the winning fanbase will be posting about a playoff win for the first time every on social media.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,229
    It wouldn't surprise me if the Bengals end up all the way at the AFC Championship Game

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    45,991
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I just thought about it, regardless of who wins the CIN-OAK matchup, the winning fanbase will be posting about a playoff win for the first time every on social media.
    I had to check myspaces origin date. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    5,733
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I just thought about it, regardless of who wins the CIN-OAK matchup, the winning fanbase will be posting about a playoff win for the first time every on social media.
    Wasnít Friendster a thing back when Oakland played in the SB in 02/03?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,269
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrei00 View Post
    Wasnít Friendster a thing back when Oakland played in the SB in 02/03?
    Pretty darn close. Friendster launched in March 2003, the last Raiders playoff win was in January 2003.

    Fuuuuck I'm getting old lol.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •