Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Wild Card Saturday

4:30 PM:
    AFC WCR
    [5] Raiders (10-7) AT [4] Bengals (10-7)

8:15 PM:
    AFC WCR
    [6] Patriots (10-7) AT [3] Bills (11-6)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the patriots have no shot... none. We are talking about a rookie playing in the coldest game buffalo has seen potentially... the weather is gonna be ****ing nasty in terms of the cold and i get it patriots should have the advantage because allen will throw and that is their bread and butter but no... cant expect a rookie to go into these conditions man

Bengals
    Bills

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    the patriots have no shot... none. We are talking about a rookie playing in the coldest game buffalo has seen potentially... the weather is gonna be ****ing nasty in terms of the cold and i get it patriots should have the advantage because allen will throw and that is their bread and butter but no... cant expect a rookie to go into these conditions man
    They won the cold/windy matchup at Buffalo earlier in the season. It all just depends on if Allen's WRs want to catch the passes this time and if the Buffalo run defense can avoid giving up big gains.

On paper, the Bills shouldn't lose, but they really shouldn't have lost the first game either.

I got the Bengals beating the Raiders

Have to pick against my Patriots here and I say the Bills beat us here in the Wild Card game

Both seem like they'll be fun games to watch. Well I am not sure if the Bills-Pats game will be fun to watch but compelling at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Both seem like they'll be fun games to watch. Well I am not sure if the Bills-Pats game will be fun to watch but compelling at least.
    If you are a fan of the 1930's, you'll enjoy the Pats-Bills game.

On a more serious note I do think, for me, it'll be interesting. Bills have looked vulnerable and Bill is known for having a trick or two up his sleeve for the opponent.

I wanna see my man Mac Jones do business and see the Pats beat the Bills but I can't see it

I always get a kick out of pundits talking about the home field advantage in cold weather stadiums.
    They may be more used to it, but most o' those players ain't FROM there and most dislike it just as much as the visiting players do.

The reason the Patriots could do better than most here are talking is the run game....easier to run than pass in those conditions. Still, go Bills, go Bengals.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

But if the Raiders win, just think of how huge it would be for them as a franchise considering everything they have been through this season especially with the whole Ruggs and Gruden situations

I just thought about it, regardless of who wins the CIN-OAK matchup, the winning fanbase will be posting about a playoff win for the first time every on social media.

It wouldn't surprise me if the Bengals end up all the way at the AFC Championship Game

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I just thought about it, regardless of who wins the CIN-OAK matchup, the winning fanbase will be posting about a playoff win for the first time every on social media.
    I had to check myspaces origin date. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Wasnít Friendster a thing back when Oakland played in the SB in 02/03?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei00 View Post
    Wasnít Friendster a thing back when Oakland played in the SB in 02/03?
    Pretty darn close. Friendster launched in March 2003, the last Raiders playoff win was in January 2003.

Fuuuuck I'm getting old lol.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast