Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NFL really tried to give Dallas all the time they could. Not sure how you can reset a game clock for more time, but yet the play clock is reduced. Also confused how San Francisco called a timeout with :38; ran a QB sneak; were penalized for a false start; but yet the clock magically went to :40.

Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    NFL really tried to give Dallas all the time they could. Not sure how you can reset a game clock for more time, but yet the play clock is reduced. Also confused how San Francisco called a timeout with :38; ran a QB sneak; were penalized for a false start; but yet the clock magically went to :40.
    I was wondering that as well. Looked like more time kept being put back on the clock, Id have to rewatch to be sure though

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    31-13 Bucs
    I was so close

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Alright Jalen Hurts, make me a believer.
    NOT EVEN CLOSE

Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    Good point

Do you guys believe that when the Eagles adjust and become more run heavy its more about Jalen Hurts lacking as a passer and reading the field. This is where I'm leaning.

Do you guys believe that when the Eagles adjust and become more run heavy its more about Jalen Hurts lacking as a passer and reading the field. This is where I'm leaning.
    Absolutely. Take the weight off him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Even I couldn't overcome the terribleness of Jalen Hurts.

Wildcard Weekend - Eagles @ Bucs

I mean we do have some positives. Besides the goedert drop that was pretty key earlier in the game, I thought he did a really good job in his first playoff game as TE1. Also smith did well once hurts actually started throwing to him. Id have to look at the tape but I think the OL did pretty good too for the most part.

Sucks to end the season like this but some of our young guys that we will have for years got some playoff experience and played really well. At least we have that.

Right now Hurts does not have the passing game for the Eagles to be legitimate contenders. He does not have enough anticipation to deliver a ball to a spot and throw on time. It's something he's going to need to work really hard on in the offseason because the Eagles will need that to improve.

That being said I'm not convinced that the current Eagles roster is good enough to win the Super Bowl even if you were to drop a Russell Wilson in, so I'm not willing to pay top dollar to acquire him (not that it's my choice to make)

I thought the play calling was also questionable at best, not sure why DeVonta Smith was as under utilized as he was and I even saw a play where he was the lead blocker, no offense to him, but he is very low on my list for who I want being a lead blocker.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123